[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concerta, need help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: concerta.jpg (19 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
concerta.jpg
19 KB, 288x216
hey /adv/

First time posting, but don't know where else to turn.

Here's the deal. Yesterday I was partying with my brother and a buddy of mine. My brother has ADD and gets these concerta drugs in 27mg capsules. I was drunk and during the night I might have taken about three pills in total. I crushed them and snorted them. Felt good like a motherfucker. But this is where it gets scary. I couldn't for the death of me fall asleep and have been awake for 48+ hours now. My heart is beating faster than normal, as if I was startled, but it is not too bad I think. I am sort of getting chills in my entire body every tenth second. My question is, has anyone of you had any experience with amphetamine containing drugs? and any advice on what I should do? I am sort of freaking out and need some help
>>
Don't ever do drugs again, please. Send them all to me, I'll gladly take them off of your hands and dispose of them appropriately.
>>
>>16941216
You'll be fine, mang. It's probably just the residual anxiety that's keeping you up more than anything. Amphetamines fuck with your heart, that's just what they do. You'll fucking live though, relax. Smoke some weed or something, you'll probably crash out sooner.
>>
Drink lots of water to help your kidneys detox naturally. If you fear for your health that much, make sure that someone'e around in case you crash and burn.
>>
>>16941377
But for gods sake, don't drink TOO much, otherwise you'd end up in a state of hyponatraemia and most likely die..
>>
>>16941216
OP dies.
>>
>amphetamine
you mean methylphenidate asshole it doesnt mess up your heartrate and you shouldnt snort it because why thats just really stupid ya know snorting a pill with binders and such but anyways youre full of shit
>>
Wow, who knew that a large amount of stimulants would keep you up?
>>
Yay for the perils of residual stimulation. This is normal. With those study drugs the dubious at best fun lasts only a short while, but the stimulation hangs around longer than you want it to. So you get an extended hangover and general day of malaise which is exasperated by the lack of sleep and usually having not eaten.

Just suck it up and have a couch day. Try and eat a few nice things and stay hydrated. Avoid prolonging the misery with shit like caffeine and just wait until you want to sleep normally.

What used to happen with us is we'd chase the practically non-existent high. Re-dosing over a long period of time basically prolonging the boredom and ending up staying awake for days re-dosing and prolonging the boredom. Can't say it was entirely without purpose, but not a lesson I'm keen to repeat after the first dozen times or so.

I don't hate on study drugs, but they are best when used in therapeutic doses for the purpose for which they are designed. Use other drugs for fun because they are actually fun.

If I wanted something like that now I'd take typically a 30-50mg dose once and then put it away for the rest of the night. It doesn't get any more fun on redosing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.