[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I am 21 years old. I have never done drugs or gotten drunk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: iuhiufs.png (1 MB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
iuhiufs.png
1 MB, 1280x690
Hi. I am 21 years old. I have never done drugs or gotten drunk. I have also never kissed someone. I am fine with all of it. Never had the urge to drink or get high, and I don't want to do it just for the heck of it.
Same goes for the kissless virgin situation. It'll happen when it has to, and I don't have anybody I like right now.
My problem is this: I am in college so of course everybody around me is doing all this stuff. I still don't feel compelled, but sometimes feel awkward about it. Imagine sitting in a group of five people, with everybody swapping sex stories, and you just sitting there. I can't exactly stop hanging out with people because of that.
So what do I do?
Pic unrelated
>>
Just be yourself and try to socialize. You don't need sex or drugs stories to socialize
>>
>>16930324
>. Imagine sitting in a group of five people, with everybody swapping sex stories, and you just sitting there.
This has happened once to me, but I just sat and laughed and nobody cared to ask me my story.
If they did I'd have just said no, haven't gotten round to finding anyone yet. And move on. Nobody cares desu
>>
>>16930324
at least drink a few shots you fucking stuck-up nerd, no wonder you people are so bitter and nobody likes you. seriously, you havent drank even once?
>>
>>16930324
Lie. They're all lying or exaggerating.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.