[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Ideal Morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ptnvjlc55roa3yf10ztn.png (729 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ptnvjlc55roa3yf10ztn.png
729 KB, 800x800
My ideal morning.

>Wake up
>Summer day
>Mid July
>11 years-old
>Parents leave
>I now know I have a few hours before they come back
>Majora's Mask time.
>Sitting on carpet, in the sunlight. You can see the particles in the air. >You feel that vitamin c.
>You decide to pour all of your thought process into Zelda Majora's Mask.
>Man, what a beatiful time that was.
>...Now I wish for [insert girl I probably won't be able to have] to sit next to me while I play it, cheering me on and cuddling with me.

I can't be relaxed because i'm scared that she will pop into my head. How do I stop thinking about it?
>>
I'm not 11, by the way.

I should've clarified that whole scenario is my happy place
>>
>>16930073
I'm confused. Are you thinking about an 11 year old? Or someone you spent playing games while you were 11?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 422x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 422x360
>>16930073
>You feel that vitamin c
>>
>>16930079
When I was 11 I used to play majora's mask by myself
>>
my ideal morning.

>wake up
>look at sky
>moon isn't falling into planet in >3 days
but sadly it never seems to happen
>>
>>16930086
oops. vitamin d
>>
bump :(
>>
>wake up
>no school or work
>can stay in bed
>the house is empty
>girlfriend walks through the door
>"I woke up earlier and bought some stuff. Wanna bake a cake with me?"
>we bake a cake
>we eat the cake
>we put on a movie and cuddle
>we have sex, not hard fucking but more like passionate, all I need is to look in your eyes to cum love making
>>
Imaging nostalgia is the quickest way to make yourself sad.

Try again but imagine yourself sitting in a brand new house that you own, with this girl by your side, playing the game at your actual age.

Trust me, picturing the future instead of the past WORKS. It worked for me
>>
>wake up
>remember what a mess I am and no one will ever love me
>pluck up the courage to hang myself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.