[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a bad omen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Envelope_-_Boonville_Address-002.jpg (148 KB, 2752x1568) Image search: [Google]
Envelope_-_Boonville_Address-002.jpg
148 KB, 2752x1568
>Going to uni this morning to attend an interview regarding a French language exchange trip to France for three weeks
>The trip is very popular (it is heavily subsidised by my uni so who doesn't want to go?)
>Number of people who applied is four times more than the quota
>Bumped into my former boss this morning
>I never bumped into him after I quitted my shitty retail job
Is this a bad omen?
>>
>>16929371
Bad omen for what?
>>
>>16929428
A bad omen that they will reject me after the interview
>>
>>16929371
what is your star sign OP?
>>
>>16929499
Libra
Does my star sign matter?
>>
>>16929511
Libra? Shit man... this doesn't look good
>>
>>16929519
How can you tell?
>>
no, divination is not real
>>
>>16929371
This is the advice board, isn't it? Because I don't have a fucking clue about what advice you're asking for with this blog post,
>>
>>16929696
I am asking if that is a bad omen
>>
>>16929911
what does you bumping into your former boss have to do with the interview? is he conducting it or something? i do not copy.
>>
>>/x/
>>
>>16929958
nice cross-board link lmao
>>
>>16929968
What is /x/? I've never seen that board.
>>
OP it really is a bad omen. I bumped into my ex once who I cheated on and the next day my then gf broke up with me. Her reason? Because I cheated on her.
>>
The fact that you are retarded might affect the interview process, yeah.
>>
>>16930153
there's no such board
>>
>>16930401
This.
>>
>>16930401
>you are retarded
I am not. I mean, I've never bumped into my shitty boss after quitting my job. Bear in mind that I quit my job 11 months ago. Surely that must be a bad omen?
>>
>>16930159
Well your case is different. For my case, it is similar to seeing a black cat.
>>
>>16930527
That's not why they think you are retarded.
>>
>>16930568
How am I retarded? I am pretty sure this is a bad omen.
>>
>>16930576
Just is case you actually need someone to spell out it out, there's no such thing as "bad omen".
I'm pretty sure this is bait though. In that case, I'm the retarded who is wasting time reading and posting.
>>
>>16930595
There are bad omens. Why else will people talk about bad weather being a bad omen?
It's not a bait. I really did bump into my boss today.
>>
>>16930616
I totally believe that you bumped into your boss. What is hard to believe is that you actually believe in bad omens enough to post about it here. That uni must not be doing a good job.
>>
>>16930673
Bad omens are real. It happened to me in the past (I just forgot what exactly happened, that's all).
And really, you guys are just a bunch of minors with no life experience so you all are just making shit up. Why did nobody replied to >>16930629 and >>16930549 ? Because none of you guys have actually had a job so you don't know what the real world is like!
If you are so smart, reply to those threads!
>>
>>16930680
You really are retarded. I give up.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.