[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get matches in tinder? I've had it for almost a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
How do I get matches in tinder? I've had it for almost a month and I've gotten no matches.
>>
>>16929317
Make a good but not long description about you, have some good pics of you smiling (a happy smile, not a pervert one). Pics with animals help a lot
>>
You're fucked if any of the following apply:

1) You're ugly
2) You're being too picky and setting your standards to high
3) You live somewhere with a small population (unless it's a college town of course)
>>
>>16929327
I thought I had a pretty good profile but I guess I'm just ugly
>>
>>16929327
Pics with friends as well (especially other females, makes you look desirable), outdoors stuff too like a hobby maybe?
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50 KB, 411x600
>>16929317
Use skout. I've had it for about a week and I've had about 9 matches and 20 girls checked me out already.
>>
>>16929342
Don't beat yourself up. Online dating is pretty tough for guys unless you're in the top 20% of attractiveness
>>
I think the problem is that I'm black and look like a nerd.
>>
>>16929349
It's tough for all guys, even the attractive ones.
>>
Im sorry bud but you missed out on the glory days of Tinder by about 3 years. Once the app became popular and word got out that it was apparently an easy way to get laid it got saturated with awkward ugly virgins that have no idea how to talk to girls. This in turn eliminated all the attractive girls on there.

In short, just dont use Tinder. If you want to be good with girls you need to make approaches in real life.
>>
>>16930105
I just wanna meet a nice girl that looks like caska. How is this so hard?
>>
>>16930113
caska was low class and damaged goods BEFORE she became damaged goods.

you need a nice girl like farnese from good stock.
>>
>>16930142
shes too much of a sociopath for my tastes. She might kill me in my sleep.
>>
Kind of related, but I just made a grindr. No pics, not even a display name, and I just got a message from someone "hey".
>>
There is a lot of factors to consider for tinder.

Some of the biggest nos are;
a off putting photo
a boring description
a wired photo
a wired description
being too selective
setting you search distance too far, girls aren't willing to travel 40miles for just a date when they are getting offers from guys 20miles nearer.
>>
>>16930184
And you're surprised? Men are desperate beasts, they are always hunting for sex. So with men hunting men it's only going to be a one kind of show, a deviant, aids riddled, cum stained show.
>>
have you got a trust worthy female friend?
Give her your account to run for a weeks and she'll hand it back to you with matches and even numbers.
>>
>>16930272
I could let my sister take a look at it. She was helping me write a bio before but I never showed her my ugly pictures.
>>
>>16930247
How is this bio?
Writing is my passion and one day I hope to achieve my dream of being a great fantasy novelist. I'm studying journalism as a major to hone my writing skills. I also love to read, hike, and I love dogs
>>
>>16930290
Where's the fun?

Use fun to get dates. Use ambition to get a gf after said date(s).
>>
>>16929317
showw us your pics and profile so we can help

>>16929343
a portrait as first pic and include a hobby/creative one and a friends/party one.
NO "sexy" halfnude ones, a bare chest is ok only if it fits the activity.
Show them you're loooking for someone who's interesting, not someone to bang

>>16930089
a change of pics ment a lot for me, went from one match a week to matching about 1/10 swipes.

Include some personal stuff in your bio, everyone likes drinking with friends and sports, but you might be unique for some stuff.

Also don't go for your typical photoshopped photomodel, they're often spam accounts and when they're real their hardly ever even nice people.

>>16930105
maybe we're behind here, but many girls claim to swipe just to laugh at the freaks (my GF showed me some and it really is quite sad). still even one who's browsing freaks might see you and think "he seems quite nice"
otherwise, check bumble, it's the same but girls have to approach guys.

>>16930089
What I'll say is hard to believe and sounds cliche but it's true: Once you've found the right mindset it's easy even if you're butt ugly. The thing is you have to stop looking for someone to take you out of lonelyness and start looking for girls to have drinks with. Then investigate what kind of girls they are and why you should meet them again. Be interestED not just interestING.

I'm off tinder cause (after 3 dead-ends with girls which were a nice time), I unexpectedly met the girl whom I would want to grow old with. Trough tinder that is.
>>
File: 20160312_110009.jpg (578 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160312_110009.jpg
578 KB, 1600x1200
>>16930333
I'm not good at taking pictures at all.
>>
>>16930360
-smile
-pics of you doing something fun and engaging (beach, at the mall, rock climbing, etc)
-get contacts
-visit a /fa/ hair general and ask for their advice (they're going to tell you to grow your hair out and shave the rest probably.

You have good face shape. It's just everything else. You're lucky.
>>
>>16930290
You're claiming to be a writer man, put some passion into it. Sell them a description of your life,

>I love nothing more than to go for long hike with my beloved mutt Rex, once we reach a beauty spot with fantastic views of (insert local nature point) we rest as I work on my novel.
>>
File: 20160311_164740.jpg (581 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160311_164740.jpg
581 KB, 1600x1200
>>16930371
I just got my hair cut though. When I grow it out, it looks like this.
>>
>>16930385
I'm a poor judge when it comes to facial hair but I think that head hair looks better.
>>
>>16930410
Alright I'll grow it out again. Thank you.
>>
Same here op. For my bio, I use charlie's profile from its always sunny. I should probably change it
>>
Tinder probably isnt a good app to make friends. Any suggestions?
>>
>>16930447
local clubs, especially if you're in school. Meetup.com is good too.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.