[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I stupid and how do I become un-stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1455604296935.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455604296935.png
148 KB, 300x300
Why am I stupid and how do I become un-stupid?
>>
>>16927580
In what way stupid, if its in school then you should remember that school is mostly good memory, and not being smart. Same as in IQ tests, they are not really that good .
>>
>>16927580
Contrary to popular belief intelligence isn't malleable. You're stuck with what you're born with. The only way to overcome your stupidity is through wisdom and experience. Don't worry, you'll get used to smart people being huge fucking douchebags and wanting you to ingratiate yourself towards them like you owe them something. As if being smart isn't it's own reward...
>>
Read books.
>>
Do brain surgery.
>>
File: 1446751077807.jpg (172 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1446751077807.jpg
172 KB, 1366x768
>>16927647
Bingo. Exactly what I was going to say.
Reading increases your vocabulary and critical thinking skills.
Try "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and "From Zero to Infinity" for starters. They are both a bit dated but still good.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.