[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me get a grip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nlsiyeFqyX1tfyafuo3_250.gif (1 MB, 245x195) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlsiyeFqyX1tfyafuo3_250.gif
1 MB, 245x195
Here's the story
>be me
>go on omegle last night
>meet a girl
>we talk
>we flirt
>we flirt harder
>we exchange dirty snaps(i sent her a dick pic)
>it was late so we said our goodbyes
>said I would hit her up later

When I woke up I was in a good mood but during the day I started to think about it and now I'm panicking. My instinct is to never contact her, never come back on omegle and delete my snap account. I don't know why but I feel a mixture of shame and guilt for what I've done. Why did I send a dick pic to a stranger? It could have gone so wrong. What do I want from the girl? Sure she's nice and fun to talk to but she lives 3 hours away and I don't want an LDR. Am I using her? Is she using me?

I don't know what I'm doing. Help.
>>
You're acting like a girl. It's always the girls who flake out and never talk to a guy again, even when they were interested.
>>
>>16927131
You're horny and you did a stupid horny thing, so what.
What is she supposed to do with the dick pic, hunt you down?
Just relax, you got off and that's it. Chat with her sporadically for a few days and then forget about it, as she surely will.
>>
>>16927134
But I don't know if I'm interested in anything to be honest. I'm not interested in a relationship. Then again she is a really cool chick that is nice to talk to and didn't find the thought of flirting and sexting with me completely disgusting.
>>
>>16927131
Jesus-fucking-Christ, calm down my man. It just sounds like you flirted and that's that. Imagine going to a nightclub, picking up some floosie, taking her home, having a brief round of hand/mouth-stuff and then she leaves. You say you'll hit her up and why wouldn't you, you had fun.

This doesn't not contractually obligate either party to a relationship or any commitments or what ever.

If you want to contact her, do it, if not, just don't. More often than not, shit like this will happen again and, just like this exact same situation, it won't matter.

tl;dr This doesn't matter, stop treating it like either one of you owe each other something. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.