[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've loved this girl for 3 years now. I'm fluctuating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bad_choice_in_shirts_small.jpg (69 KB, 651x488) Image search: [Google]
bad_choice_in_shirts_small.jpg
69 KB, 651x488
I've loved this girl for 3 years now. I'm fluctuating between going after her and giving up. What can I do? I really love her. Fucking shit.

Share some stories that are related to my problem.
>>
Maybe this quote from contemporary collective of artists "Triple Six Mafia" will help
"
Plenty money and dope
Alot of fine hoes
A fresh car and crib
That's how I like to live
I want it all or nothin'"
Especially the last part, "I want it all or nothin" is adequate to your situation. You should either go one way or another, tell her how you feel or give up for the last time and erase every memory of her.
Nigguh.
>>
Go for it.
>>
>>16926778
I have gone after her already. She told me that I've changed her life. She told me that she loved me. But that was a year ago. Now she has changed. She became depressed and suicidal.
>>
I had a crush on my best friend for 2 years. I loved her so much I would masterbate and cyberstalk her. On the third year I was surprised that I didn't like her at all anymore and now shes chasing me around.

Tell them you like them! Be nice and mean and they WILL notice. Talk about other girls too but not TOO much. Good luck!
>>
Fuck it. Thread might not go anywhere. Might as well just post the damn story

>be me
>falls in love with cute girl in school
>talk to her all the time after class
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Confess love for her after a few months
>She feels kinda freaked out.
>Admits that she loves me as well. Through a letter
>Finally knew what happiness means in life
>FF many months later.
>Finds out she has another love interest. But still likes me???
>Confused as fuck.
> ff to a few months later
>Turns out the dude was the "love of her life" and broke her heart.

Cont.
>>
>FF to a few months ago
>Started talking again. Started hanging out again. Started falling in love again.
>I broke my collarbone.
> She visited me at the hospital. Carries my bag everyday (to this day). and talks to me everyday just to make sure that I feel "okay."

This what I'm going through right now. Sometimes I feel like she's just doing this out of sympathy, she cares about me but not in a romantic type of way. I'm seriously in love with this woman.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.