[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was basically orbiting this girl for a long time. Knew she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Punkin16.jpg (1 MB, 1200x2000) Image search: [Google]
Punkin16.jpg
1 MB, 1200x2000
So I was basically orbiting this girl for a long time. Knew she had a boyfriend. Still put an outsized amount of effort into maintaining our friendship and trying to keep in contact with her.

Now I've severed contact with her since I realized I was being a shithead both for being a faggot and also not really being a proper friend since I had ulterior motives.

I don't know what to do now since I was apparently so fucking obsessed with her that I can barely look at other girls without comparing them to her.

Part of me does feel bad since I did actually like her as a friend. But part of me just wants to forget the past two fucking years and move on to someone or something else.

What do?
>>
File: dense hilbert.png (466 KB, 6399x6399) Image search: [Google]
dense hilbert.png
466 KB, 6399x6399
Bimp
>>
>>16925594
Find shitty things about her. The way she walks, stuff she does, little things about the way she looks, and keep them to yourself. Your perspective of her is probably skewed, and it will stay this way unless you do something about it.
>>
>>16925712
This makes sense but I'm not physically interacting with her often. Most of our communication for a while has been over text/facebook/steam. And trying to look over chatlogs and old photos mostly just gets me nostalgic.
>>
>>16925801

Delete the chat logs, delete pictures. unfollow on FB, block yourself from visiting her page, and move the fuck on with your life. You're in love with an idealized version of someone and that's hard to live up to.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.