[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 hours pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 568x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 568x553
I have 4 hours (plus maybe about 20-30 minutes if I'm lucky) to write a huge essay on some shit I know nothing about, you are the hero I need 4chan.
>>
>>16925305
It's be helpful if you said what the essay is supposed to be about
>>
>>16925315
The Jamaican boa constrictor (its habitat, needs, life choices, thoughts on chocolate milk, etc.)
>>
File: 1453084766-0793-001.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453084766-0793-001.gif
3 MB, 500x500
What's this shit about, anon? We will write the essay for you, paragraph by fucking paragraph, and it shall be the greatest essay ever shitted out by the Internet.
>>
>>16925331
^^
>>
>>16925329

I'm not going to tell you in specifics, because I don't know. But here is what you do. Just google basic facts about Jamaican boa constrictor.

>Introductory paragraph, with decent thesis statement.
>3 body paragraphs
>Conclusidion basically just sum up/regurgitate what you said in your 3 body paragraphs.

Ensure you use MLA format quotes. If you seriously can't think of anything, just copy/paste and then change the words with synonyms. Plagiarize your way through undergrad, ass hole. Good luck. It's really not that hard to write btw.
>>
>>16925348
My professer will go out and search every website on the dark deep interwebs to make sure I'm not plagiarizing. I have no options but to go to here, to ask for help. I've gone 38 hours without sleep, my pants are covered in urine and cheetos, and I still haven't started. Tl;dr, I'm fucked
>>
The boa constrictor is of the boa family. It's Latin name is opis agigantfagot. The boa constrictor is found in its natural habitat 8 inches inside OP's asshole. The warm climate and intoxicating smell make it a favorite among boas.
>>
>>16925381
Thank you. I'll definitely use this.
>>
>>16925348
>tfw copied an article from wikipedia
>got a 95
>thanks cc
>>
http://animaldiversity.org/site/accounts/information/Boa_constrictor.html
http://www.arkive.org/jamaican-boa/epicrates-subflavus/
http://www.lanevol.org/LANE/jamboa.html

Feed these into easybib to get a citations page. As for the paper, quote a bit, say a bit about the quote, repeat.
>>
>>16925453
But now I have a serious question for you. Whats 12 feet long, slithers in and out of peoples anuses and makes it hard for them to breathe? My dick and consequently its stuck in an elevator, can you help me get it out. I need serious advice here as I only got 20 minutes before the elevator works again! choo choo!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.