[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a rapper but I got into it as an extension of writting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Foto3407.jpg (154 KB, 1043x1344) Image search: [Google]
Foto3407.jpg
154 KB, 1043x1344
So I'm a rapper but I got into it as an extension of writting poetry, apparently I'm good at it and most of the local hip hop community liked it

Ever since the dude I've been recording with has been avoiding me, saying he's too busy and even though he told me he didn't want to rap anymore and that he felt like he was more of a producer he suddenly started releasing shitty singles

anyways should I start working alone?

should I try to get the dude back into my own project?
>>
Bump the pic in the OP is my mom dressed as an allahu akbar, she's not actually one of those exploding ladies
>>
>>16922993 he sounds afraid of you. Does he have more resources than you? Hes shuting you down m8
>>
>>16923013
Dude I know another person who can help me record, I'm not afraid of him "destroying" me since I didn't get into this to fight over bullshit

He's been doing hip hop for 5 years and doesn't do much still around 20-50 plays per video

I have around a thousand plays I started a couple months ago and I'm getting praised

wtf do I have to be scared off?
>>
>>16923013
I actually want to help the dude since I don't think he's a bad producer

and my question is if you think I can flip things around and get him to stop that stupid shit or if you'd advice me to do something else
>>
yo dogg gotta keep it real wit ya boy bruh thbhbhb famb
>>
>>16923043
just ask him to cooperate on a single
>he does it
you both have your name on a nice single, maybe do some more later.
>he doesn't
you just go to someone else

simple right?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.