[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend broke up with me please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
it happened recently about 2 weeks ago and she told me that she couldn't deal with my temper, although i did nothing wrong and i always gave her time and was always comforting her and always cheering her up in times of need and was always by her side. i found out that shes been planning to break up with me via fb because she left it open once on my pc and shes been fucking some other dude that she met in one of her classes. i have been and i am currently in a state of shock so please folks can you tell me the ways for a revenge? also she started it after breaking up with me within two days. Tell best ideas for revenge
>>
>>16922731
just murder her dont get fancy
>>
>>16922731
>she told me that she couldn't deal with my temper, although i did nothing wrong
>can you tell me the ways for a revenge?
I think I'm starting to see what she meant.
>>
The best revenge is to move on. If she finds out you're trying to get revenge then she's won.
>>
>>16922746
This.
>>
>>16922746
/thread

If your own gf says you have a temper problem, breaks up with you BECAUSE OF said temper, and your automatic response is to get revenge, then it's pretty fucking obvious you have bad temper issues.

Try anger management classes.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.
>>
my girlfriend and I broke up about a week ago and everything was fine but then I figured out that she has been dating this guy online before we even broke up for about a month and now I hate her and feel like shit. She was always on the computer and rarely ever talked to me, I should have known something was up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.