[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1457617833679.png (479 KB, 490x437) Image search: [Google]
1457617833679.png
479 KB, 490x437
I believe I maybe one of the most boring people on the planet, ask me questions to test this theory.
>>
>>16922669
FORD
family occupation recreation dreams
>>
>>16922669
From your own perspective, you currently are boring, from others perspective, you are interesting.

Just because you think you are boring, doesn't mean you are, but if you come to believe that you are boring, then you probably will act that way.

I would rather believe and act in an interesting way - that is the way I think.
>>
Family: brother, sister, mother father, live alone
Recreation: sleep, weed, movies
Dreams: sleep, to have a loving gf
>>
>>16922684
I have no hobbies and nothing really interests me
>>
what's your favorite number?
>>
>>16922690
Answer is always 69 or 42 for the science fiction nerds
>>
>>16922685
>IT architect/programmer
>Dreams: sleep, to have a loving gf

A tip of an advice from fellow programmer with loving gf.

Since you're already spending a lot of your time on your computer when you work do your best to spend your free time off screen literally doing everything else than browsing the internet, playing games and or programming. Beware though you might accidentally become a lot more interesting person in the process.
>>
>>16922695
7 is the normalfag answer, 42 nerd answer, 69 the pervert answer, 666 the edgelord answer
>>
>>16922697
I actually became more boring by using the computer less, I used to play games but I lost interest in that so now I just browse the internet on a tablet inbetween cones, naps and movies
>>
>>16922702
Pervert would be an apt description of me since I am desperate
>>
>>16922708
I started exercising and learning how to cook and I use the internet mostly to learn about miscellaneous things that'll make my life easier and more interesting. I am somewhat a forumaholic though so I need a ton of willpower to keep away from places like this.
>>
>>16922742
I tried exercising but I kept throwing up, I don't really bother cooking because I barely eat anymore, although the plus side of that is that I have lost 13kgs this year so far
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.