[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of a fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 9135552723_ecd6887c88_b.jpg (486 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
9135552723_ecd6887c88_b.jpg
486 KB, 768x1024
This shit is awkward enough to admit on 4chan, but at least I'm mostly anonymous here.

I have a fetish I want to get rid of. For some reason, I get a hardon for Barbie dolls. I don't cum on them or anything, but I own a couple, and for some reason have spent money on getting new outfits and shit.

I'm a straight male, generally considered very handsome, and I get women. I don't understand why this interests me, and I'd like to get rid of this fetish.

How do I do that? One day, someone's going to open the wrong drawer over at my house and wonder what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
You can't get rid of a fetish. You can avoid the stimuli, that's pretty much it.

You can own Barbies if you want to, anon. It's not that weird.
>>
>>16921545
You can't really get rid of a fetish. You can repress it, or try to, but that never ends well.
>>
>>16921553
yeah you can, what the hell
>>
>>16921553
Just accept that you have a fetish. Many people have fetishes. Generally the more you try to suppress it the more it'll manifest in negative ways. As long as not hurting anyone or interfering with your life, as it doesn't seem to be doing, you should be perfectly fine.

I mean, I'll be honest. I make dolls as a hobby, and I do get a bit hot and bothered when sculpting them. there's something about bringing life to this small character that is so intimate. so even though it's not a fetish for me I can understand the feelings behind it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.