[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
typical girl advice i had an unpleasant childhood and i find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1371329787510.jpg (159 KB, 750x1066) Image search: [Google]
1371329787510.jpg
159 KB, 750x1066
typical girl advice

i had an unpleasant childhood and i find it very hard to get close to people (raped at 9 dad did crack bunch of other shit i don't wanna talk about). my friend kind of forced me to get this girls number and for the first time when im talking to a girl im actually myself and not pretending to be a normal person. she is very pretty and clever and she has said a number of times about how i "remind her of herself" (no she didn't have a fucked up background and no she doesn't know about mine). ive been talking to her everyday for a month and our conversations are actually great. i make her laugh with me sick sense of humor and she loves my quirks. today she told me she isn't looking for a boyfriend. what do i do? she didn't ask to be friends or anything she just said she isn't looking for a boyfriend. ALSO IM NOT FUCKING DELUSIONAL I HAD MY (perfectly normal) FRIEND READ OUR TEXTS AND TELL HIM EVERY DETAIL OF OUR CONVERSATIONS AND HE THINKS SHIT IS GOING WELL TOO.

help please i don't have many people to ask for advice
>>
She's not looking for a boyfriend let it go.
>>
My female friend wasn't looking for a bf either, so now I'm "her guy" and the sex is still great
>>
>>16921549
i'm not really after sex i just want a companion. the physical intimacy is second
>>
>>16921552

Get another female friend and post pics on your social media with you hugging her playfully or putting your arm around her. Something that could be construed as friendly but might give a hint of something more.

She will suddenly see you as a romantic entity and will see the other girl as a competitor. Trust me if she likes you but hasn't quite had that romantic spark, this shit works.
>>
>>16921577
do you think snapchat would work?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.