[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an issue. I've never came vaginally. I figured it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1454697140933.jpg (282 KB, 1080x1361) Image search: [Google]
1454697140933.jpg
282 KB, 1080x1361
I have an issue. I've never came vaginally. I figured it was just one of those things and that it wasn't possible. I refuse to accept this now and I'm sure its possible.

Any tips from girls and guys would be very appreciated. Pls help.
>>
have him play with your clit while he's fucking you

your clitoris is part of your vagina, a clitoral orgasm is a vaginal orgasm
>>
File: 1457998345463.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457998345463.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>16921423
Please deposit two boobs in order to start the /adv/ process
>>
File: 1458096001060.png (38 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458096001060.png
38 KB, 1000x1000
>>16921440
now give me advice
>>
Fuck a guy that knows how a vagina works.
>>
>>16921423
Some women just can't, no matter how stimulated, relaxed and turned on they are. That's what the clitoris is for.
>>
File: giphy.gif (988 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
988 KB, 500x269
>>16921551
A ftm?
>>
When my wife and I were first dating she came vaginally maybe once or twice. After a few months it was definitely clit only. Nowdays its vibe only. No amount of hand or tounge can bring an orgasm.

Dont particularly care, the vibes do their job. Ive tried any number of styles, positions etc but thats just how she is now.

Condidering Ive never had a partner orgasm vaginally before her I didnt think it was even possible.
>>
>>16921581
If that's what you're into.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 240x210
It's okay, anon! many women can't orgasm vaginally.

I've heard it has to due with the physical anatomy of their vulva. Like if the clitoris is more than two inches(?) from the vaginal opening then it's unlikely for her to orgasm through penetration. That's because the G-spot is basically just the inner structure of the clitoris that butts up against the vaginal canal. In your case they're just too far apart for that.

Don't feel pressured to orgasm that way. Sex will be much better if you don't. Just be honest with your partner, and I'm sure he's be more than happy to go down on you.
>>
File: facehugger-underside.png (2 MB, 1521x1141) Image search: [Google]
facehugger-underside.png
2 MB, 1521x1141
>>16921745
Fun fact, women are so horrible if you attach legs to vaginas they make aliens
>>
>>16921440
Deposit? Hell, thats morbid
>>
I just came back from being with my bf and I came vaginally like 5 times wow. Find your g spot.
>>
you are not suppossed to came vaginally. orgasm is from clitoris
>>
File: Milotic.full.1397538.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Milotic.full.1397538.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>16921745
WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

IT'S MILOTIC!
>>
>>16922394
Some women just aren't built to vaginally orgasm, some women can't clitorally orgasm either, and some women don't even orgasm at all.

The only person who's ever made me cum was my ex, and I might've cum vaginally a couple of times. Sometimes I'd cum clitorally, a lot of the time not at all. I don't care at all though because he was the best sex I've ever had.

Only when I masturbate can I cum via clit, every time, multiple times if I feel like it. I've never even made myself cum vaginally, with or without vibrator.

Not everyone is the same, every woman is built differently.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.