[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just broke with my gf lastnight and now she's in the hospital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0315161655a.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0315161655a.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
I just broke with my gf lastnight and now she's in the hospital with breathing complications....and I'm on a school trip in Minnesota and she's in New Mexico...i don't know what to do...
>>
Well you must have a reason you broke up with her. That reason still stands. Unless it was something like 'I'm breaking up with you because you've never been in the hospital!'
>>
It was because there was too much drama surrounding the relationship and school was only getting in the way it seemed....she would tell me I'm ignoring her when id be busy with class, homework, or preparing for the school trip. It would make me feel guilty for being a full time student living on campus and her being like 45 minutes away from campus.
>>
>>16921217
Sounds like a good reason to dump her ass. Either that or talk some sense into her, explain you have other stuff to do besides giving her attention. If she doesn't understand dump her again
>>
I'm a student who travels for my school and my home is in Florida where my mom and dad are. Whenever I tell her I want to go home to visit I can tell she gets irritated that I'd be so far away. Plus over the Summer I'll be in Kansas on internship and she gives me that "oh really?" Attitude and it was clear she didn't like me being in school when I told her I want to persue a Ph.d a OU...
But now she's in the hospital and the last update I got was she's wasn't waking up....
>>
>>16921250
Are you sure this isn't her baiting you into coming home? As in the 'ill kill myself if you won't get back with me!' statement
>>
That thought has already passed my mind...so that's why I'm here...
>>
File: 1452515627395.jpg (67 KB, 904x960) Image search: [Google]
1452515627395.jpg
67 KB, 904x960
>>16921202
>>
>>16921202
>'I'm breaking up with you because you've never been in the hospital!'
>>
>>16921189
>I just broke with my gf lastnight and now she's in the hospital with breathing complications
>i don't know what to do
Step 1: stop typing with so assfuckingly many ellipses.
Step 2: not care. You broke up with her already, not your GF, not your problem, not in your life, disregard it.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 245x196
>>16921250
Well I would be salty if my boyfriend wanted to go to OU
>>
>>16921443
Kek
>>
i would go to the hospital and take care of her until she is fine
>>
>>16921202
OP here. Actually it was. Did she change for me or is it just a trick?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.