[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell someone that they're the first person I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: zlodcgl.jpg (34 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
zlodcgl.jpg
34 KB, 640x567
Should I tell someone that they're the first person I've had sex with? Or do I just overthink things?
>>
>>16921082
Don't tell them
>>
>>16921095
Why is this the general advice?

I've got a similar situation on the horizon, and I feel like it'd be completely normal to tell them? I feel like it would relieve first-time anxiety and make it a lot easier for everyone if you both know what you're getting into.
>>
I wouldn't. In fact I didn't. I lied and told my gf that I had sex one time previously and it wasn't a good experience. That way I covered my bases for being inexperienced and didn't come across as a virgin.
>>
I told my fiance, she made fun of me for a bit casually and took charge during sex. She still makes fun of me occasionally.

But I don't know, it depends, if you feel close enough to her go for it.

If she's just a one jump-off don't tell her.
>>
>>16921126
Only if you're a chick.

Never tell a chick you're a virgin. That shit is for movies. Just pretend you've done this before you pussy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.