[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fucked or do I have a solid chance with this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kk.png (37 KB, 454x441) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
37 KB, 454x441
>Be me, 19
>At concert alone
>Show up like 15 minutes late to show
>Go to merch stand and grab shirt while opening act plays before they run out
>Standing in back next to merch stand because I'm tall and kinda like my personal space at concerts
>7/10 redhead comes up to me
>"Hey, I know this is weird, but if you were a girl, what shirt would you buy?"
>Odd way to start conversation, but k
>Keep chatting throughout opening act
>I'm not shy, just quiet. Not a fan of small talk but I'm trying because damn she's cute. She's pretty eager to keep the conversation going
>Conversation picks up, going really well. Mainly talking about her but whatever works
>She asks how old I am. I tell her, find out she's 25
>"Hey, I know you're 19, but can I buy you a beer?
>Decline with bullshit reason, but really there's staff walking around and I have giant X's on my hands. Didn't wanna get kicked out
>Brushing her arm against mine when talking, and our spot isn't crowded enough to pass it off as accidental
>Chatting for next 15 minutes
>She's gorgeous and a total sweetheart
>She checks her phone and says "So I guess my friends showed up, I'll see you later, alright?"
>She comes back in another 15 "I did come here by myself, so I figured I'd be by myself with you."
>I'm an oblivious fuck but come on I'd have to be fucking Steevo Wunder to not see this
>We're having a blast at concert, but I didn't see her wander off again, because oblivious as shit
>Kept an eye out for her, but couldn't find her after the show
>Bugged me the whole drive home, "How would that night have played out?" thoughts
>Found her in like two seconds on FB and decided I've got nothing to lose
pic related

Am I fucked, /b/oys? I plan on going back down in a few weeks for hiking. Didn't plan on messaging her again until then, ask her if she'd want to tag along (She's the /out/doorsy type)
>>
>>16920768
I know this doesn't necessarily imply whether or not a girl likes you (I had an ex that did it all the time) but jesus christ I fucking hate it when women use traditionally male bro terms like "man" and "dude" and "kid".

Drives me fucking nuts.
>>
>>16920782
OP here,

I know what you mean. There was a girl in my junior year that had a major crush on me, and always called me "bro" and that was one of the biggest turn offs for me. She was cute and had an alright personality, but the "bro" was one of the big factors to me.
>>
Don't act desperate and well i'm 18 and Don't go out play survival like you do but I think it's better to ask her to do something else. For example going to the city centre watching a movie and diner after that.
>>
>>16920768
I think since she knew you're 19 she lost her interested? Because if she tried to approach you that means she's hitting on you,but weird that she didn't seem like she's interested in you anymore because I'm a girl and based on my own experience if I'm talking that short and clear I might be just wanted not to be rude.
>>
>>16920856
>Hiking = playing survival
O-okay?

The city we met is a big place, and I told her at that concert that it was my second time being there. Anything wrong with a few days before heading back down there (Whenever that is), to saying something like

"Hey, I'm gonna be in town in for the weekend to do some hiking, but when I'm not doing that you wanna meet up and go do something? I still know nothing about the town, so maybe you could show me around?"
>>
>>16920884
I would think so too, but she later came back on her own and said "I did come here by myself, so I figured I'd be by myself with you."

So that made me think she was still into me, especially after offering to buy me a drink?
>>
>>16920895
Think it could work out. She doesn't seem to dislike you so just take the chance bro. Goodluck
>>
>>16920908
That's cool. So try to keep up with it. But remember not to be too childish. She's 25 ya know. The only reason she still contact with ya might just be only one,you seemed mature. I'm sorry if I offended you but many of your age just acting so dumb and childish that's gonna be a turn off.
>>
>>16920947
I'm told I'm extremely mature and level headed for my age, but I'm sure every other 19 year old will probably tell you that as well. I've been told that by both peers and people decades older than me.

I'm pretty reserved, so that's probably where my "maturity" comes from. But I don't think I should have a problem with being childish around her. I kind of "adapt" maturity. If someone's mature, I match that. If someone's a bit on the goofier side, I tend to follow. I can play both fields pretty well and still be myself.

No offense taken.
>>
>>16920977
Cool. Sounds like you know exactly how you are. I would rather have you more than other 20-ish boys haha. I'm joking.
Anyway good luck man. There must be something in you that made she likes you ;)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.