[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tommorow I'm going to admit to a professional I visit that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Tommorow I'm going to admit to a professional I visit that I'm a pedophile. I'm really nervous,I need advice on how to tell him. Should I just say it outright? Or should I ease into the subject? He seems like a down to earth person but I am still concerned. What if he reccomended me to do more things? I never want that to happen .
>>
>>16919673
what makes you a pedo?
>>
>>16919673
Why do you need to tell him? Are you concerned you might harm a child?
>>
>>16919679
I fantasize about having sex with girls 7 and under. Whenver I am at a park with my sister and her kid I get a rager seing all these little kids running around
>>
>>16919684
I've groped a little girl, but I'm not going to tell him that. Yeah I think I might try more I'm not sure.
>>
>>16919693
You probably should tell him then. Maybe talking about it can prevent you from committing these heinous acts in the future.
>>
Good luck op. If you're in the states you're probably safe just saying it, anywhere else I Def wouldnt.

Bare in mind your therapist might recommend you to a different therapist like a sex behaviorist though.
>>
>>16919693
you should tell the therapist that you've gone past thinking of your fantasy. actually acting on those fantasies are a different thing entirely.

your problem isn't some mental issue. it's your lack of morality and willpower.

have fun in prison.
>>
>>16919713
Have fun impotently shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>16919772
yeah, telling you that you should be honest with your therapist is shitposting.

please tell your therapist about the groping friend. then she calls the authorities because a minor's well-being is in jeopardy which means the confidentiality agreement is out the window.

then you can go to prison like you should you molesting fuck.
>>
>>16919968
I'm scared. You dont understand I wouldn't last a minuet in jail.
>>
Don't do it. Nothing good could come of it.
>>
>>16919998
I suppose you are right.. I've just felt real really guilty about being attracted to kids.
>>
>>16920007
You seem to think that what will happen is that you will tell him and then he will help you through it. No, that is not what will happen. As soon as you open your mouth about it to anyone, all bets are off. You will be treated like scum. Even if you're lucky enough that he doesn't tell anyone, the cat is already out of the bag.

Just keep it to yourself and have some self control. Don't touch any kids and don't look at CP.
>>
>>16919673

That's the entire point of seeking professional help

I'm sure he's heard of worse confessions.
>>
Were you molested as a child?
>>
>>16920046
Vast majority of pedos were not molested and the vast majority of molested children do not become pedos.

Those that do become pedos usually go after little boys, not girls, so they can recreate and thus deal with their trauma.
>>
>>16920072
Well I was but I feel that didn't cmake me like this .
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.