[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B Propane isn't really appealing anymore. H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: Secrets are safe here.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Secrets are safe here.png
8 KB, 500x500
B
Propane isn't really appealing anymore.
H
>>
T
Out of sight, out of mind is not working.
>>
Z
Although the paths that once brought us together have all but dissipated from the earth, I will find my way back to you, in some foggy tomorrow.
>>
youre mostly what i think about
>>
D
I want you inside me.
>>
I want to say I love you more, like we used to tell each other. But even though I don't believe you love me, at the same time I don't know if I love you more, anymore.
>>
Cz
You're free from me now. No obligations.
But if you want to talk to me you know where I am

A
>>
J
I miss you a lot. I think of you every day. I wish our friendship didn't have to end. I do love you. Oh god I was hopelessly in love with you. But not having you as a friend anymore hurts. I don't care if we ever have a romantic relationship, I just miss you as a friend so so dearly.

I love you J. When you're ready, I hope you can come back and it can be like old times.

-A
>>
I miss that mindless driving around and chatting about nothing. I miss those times so much.
>>
>>16918551
Are you me!?
Also: yes.
>>
>>16919475
I'm curious. Who is this J?
>>
>>16919514
Yes.
>>
>>16918700
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
To myself

Why do you always do this bullshit? You should be grateful for what you've got. You're not ugly, you're not fat, you're not too short, you're not socially incapable, you have interesting hobbies, you have a great amount of friends, people generally like you, so why feel like shit when it comes to this? You just switch your environment and make up a new excuse for why you can't find a girl to make a connection with. It's pathetic and lazy. Stop being such a faggot. You're sexually frustrated, go get some for fucks sake.
>>
/.../
Probably I would dead when you read this letter, but I need remind you than you´re my best friend although we never have met.
Even if I´m dead I´ll be waiting for you remember me someday.
>>
M,
Is this going to happen or what? No? Then let me fucking know. God damn. It's a beautiful day outside and tomorrow will be too. The rain finally stopped, the gloomy gray clouds finally fucked off and everything is green and pretty and shit. If you're having second thoughts, you need to let me know so I can start planning something else for tomorrow instead of wondering if you'll show up. I'm torn exactly 50/50 on whether I want to spend tomorrow with you. On one hand, I would love to see you. It would make all of this worth it. It would. You mean a lot to me and so does this opportunity. On the other hand, I could spend tomorrow with friends who actually care about me rather than someone who is leading me on. I could go visit my parents or drive myself somewhere that makes me happy. And spending time outdoors helps my depression. I should be out there and not waiting for you in here with the blinds closed because the sunlight reflects off my computer screen so I can't see shit. Fuck.

I don't know what you want from me. All the little things... the chocolate, the book, the introduction, the references, the fact you fucking made the first move and literally asked me out even though I can't tell what your intentions are. This all points to you wanting something from me. But why did you do it if this is how you want to play it? If you were anyone else, I'd say you were showing interest in me in a blatantly obvious way. But because you're you, and you don't make any goddamn sense half the time, I can't tell but it looks like you're getting cold feet. That or you're just a total asshole with no self control. I don't know which is worse.

You know that dumb song by The Clash? I always hated it when it came on the radio. But now it's the only thing curbing my anxiety.

These feelings for you are ruining me. I would ghost you if it was possible. But I feel like this could be it. I never felt that way before, you know. Not with A or S. Just..let me know.
>>
>>16919642
Jeff
>>
>>16919642
To expand more on who J is...well...J is an awesome guy. He is so clever and quick witted and is filled with immense wisdom. His hobbies can be described as eccentric, different, but that's what I loved about him. I always learned something new from him. He really has a passion for lucid dreaming. When he would talk about it, I loved him more because he was talking about something he is truly passionate about and you could see it in his eyes, feel it in his voice.

His arms were nice and big and so strong. When I was wrapped up in them, I would feel safe, comforted. His kisses were filled with passion and his little kisses with love. His smile could ignite a room.
>>
>>16918700
V
please... Cover me again.

D
>>
>>16919961
D
Don't forget about me. I don't mind you switching between V and myself.
A
>>
>>16919874
>>16919954

I see. Welp, I hope you and your J have fun with whatever will go on, eventually.

I was caught off guard because I thought I was your J. Simply because I've been with my A for 3 years, mostly as buddies.
>>
File: hank.jpg (6 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
6 KB, 320x320
>>16918521

You shut your bastard mouth about propane.
>>
Dear 24yo me,

You have ASPD. You don't know what's wrong with you so that's understandable as for as we are concerned. However the rest of the world hates what you are and isn't going to cut you any slack.

You're lazy, entitled, selfish as fuck and you wanted it all fuckin' handed to you. Because you were so foolish and were so willing to believe that you were gonna have your cake and eat it too no matter how retarded your logic was, we and our future wife and children have paid for it and are still paying for it.

You've managed to make a nice hole to dig yourself out of. And yes to this very day you're in debt. Not just financial mind you, oh no. It's not as simple as you not paying off your credit cards. Which you should do fuckhead. Money is not a toy and when you borrow from people your word should carry weight. Nobody owes you shit. Yes life was hard. Yes you've been fucked over a lot. This does not give you license to fuck others over. You won't be forgiven.

You're a fucking mess. You need to put the bong away and tear up all your blunts, you need to stop making excuses. You need to diligently and earnestly look for a real job AND you need to work on a real plan for your future. You could've gone to school for something and completed by now and would be fairly comfortable.

The problem with you is you. Your lack of drive, your lack of motivation, your entitlement, your bitterness, your manipulativeness, and selfishness. You are deeply flawed and you know it and you're a coward so you smoke and smoke to mask this reality. Marijuana is not your friend, it lies to you and allows you to feel happy when you should be miserable and pushed to change for the better.

Lastly, you should tell Dwayne to go fuck himself. He's more than happy to help you ruin your life to get ahead. When the smoke clears he'll be nowhere to be found. And the one who hurts the most is the one who's been there and is still there.

Sincerely,

30yo me
>>
Dear Pretty Lady,
You looked amazing today. I love your style. I wish I could tell you this, without making you uncomfortable because yeah.
So, this goes into this thread instead. Ho hum.
Seriously though. Amazing.
Yours sincerely,
Creepy obsessive idiot.
>>
You're sexy af
>>
A,
I think about you everyday. The days we spent together were the best in my life. Too bad i only realised this only now. Now when you are gone. I am sorry that i did not value you when you loved me. It doesnt make up for it but i love you now. I am a selfish guy but i would give away everything for you. If only i lost you later in my life. I lost you at the beginning of my life like it is supposed to be punishment for me for not loving you when you loved me.
I know you think i am a moron. Maybe i am but only now i realised that i loved you. Sorry for being so childish and playing with your feelings. I wanted you as a trophy but now i want you as my love. I know you can live without me but im not sure if i can live without you.
G.
>>
Yesterday, I didn't even say "hi" to you. But yeah, you noticed I saw you, and vice-versa.

This is colder than my usual... but I guess you're happy with this, no? I wouldn't mind chatting up a bit, though, even with no second intentions.

I burned the letter and the poem I sent you. You have the only copies of that stuff. Burning them was painful, but I've felt worse shit in my life.

I'm dating another girl. While it won't be long until we break up (this relationship is "just for the fun" for both sides), you'll probably see us together on a certain public place.

I'm seriously hoping everything between you and your significant other is going amazingly well.

I still do fancy you, though. ;)

Take care, Wind Daughter, and keep smiling and laughing.
>>
S

I've been around you for a total of six days in 365 days, five of those days were two days after i came back from the greatest country on earth. Yet, somehow I have never gone through a day without thinking about you. It is phenomenal to me. This is something I have never experienced before. I feel as though I may be somewhat obsessed in the bad way, but I'm perfectly ok with that. You just happened to display all of my favorites qualities in any given person.

I thought I was a strong person, but I really wasnt. I was guideless and confused, I didnt know what I wanted to do. You ended you giving me motivation again. And just in time, my religion and family had fallen apart. Things that were the basis of everything I had done before now. I have new resolve now.

I do things for what I love, and you.

B
>>
R.
Even if I screwed up sometimes, I hope you still like me. Even if you don't like me anymore, I love you more than anything else in this world. I will protect you even if cost my life. I'm sorry for everything. I hope tomorrow we can see each other. I miss you so fucking much.
With love, V.
>>
>>16920002
Butane > ethane > ethine >> farts (methane) >> propane.

DEAL WITH IT HANK
>>
>>16920320
This post makes me happy.
I hope you have a good life, anon.
>>
Anonette,
I spent a little time with you today. I enjoyed that much more than I should have. You are like the sun to me and I could soak up your warmth and light all of my life. Just to be near you is enough to make me happy. To listen to you speak pushes me into raptures. This wasn't supposed to happen.
I've been trying (albeit some what half heartedly) to stop thinking about you all the time. This is... proving to be quite difficult. Everything reminds me of you. Places. Clothes. Music. A phrase uttered by a stranger in the street. Food. People. Everything. If I'm in the sensory deprivation tank with nothing to prompt a memory, you're still there in my mind ready to share this novel experience with me.
Thus it goes.
I really don't understand how I've ended up like this. Maybe if I could understand it then I could change? I recognise that this kind of obsession, this fixation, isn't healthy. Or normal. Or remotely beneficial to either one of us.
At the same time though I'm not trying very hard to do anything about it. I enjoy feeling electrified when you're around. I enjoy having you always right there in my mind because you're splendid.
I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I've always needed to feel like I'm in control, before, but now I'm actually ok to not know. What will be will be.
It's all going to end badly, somehow. Oh well.
Maybe when it's all over I can get some kind of prize for being the stupidest person ever to draw breath.
It'd be good to get some recognition.
I may be an idiot, but I'm your idiot.
Yours,
Anon.
>>
>>16920268
Initials?
>>
>>16919486
So do I
>>
>>16920601
Initials?
>>
>>16920638
No initials today.
The chances of me being somebody you know are astronomically small though, so don't worry about it anon.
>>
>>16920654
Please? Initial of person from or to?
>>
>>16920676
Sorry I replied to the wrong post
>>
>>16920268
D?
>>
t,
youre a huge fag for whipping people with towels in the locker room
>>
>>16920601
Wow! I hope you meant this (except the part about us ending, and you being stupid). I feel the same. I hope you're not with someone else now. I'm always looking for reasons why you'd never love me, though it's all I need. I had to stop that, and live. To lock eyes with you feels the electrical rhythms of my heart buzzing. Did I say earlier? you have the deepest gaze, the most beautiful eyes I've ever had the pleasure of falling into? I didn't want to push my luck too far. Your personal charms are long familiar with and irresistible to me
>>
I don't know why, but I am fucking disgusted by people that have a lot of kids. Two is fine, three is pushing it, but if someone has four or more I feel physically sick to my stomach. It's almost phobic, but that's a weird fucking thing to have a phobia of. I have no idea why I feel this way or when it started.
>>
>>16920268
I haven't got a significant other apparently, and I'm not your fucking daughter

Who are you?
>>
>>16918551
Initial from?
>>
I don't want to do this, so..I'm very sorry for what's going to happen today.
>>
>>16921099
What?
>>
>>16921137
I'm going to hurt myself in order to make someone happy.
>>
>>16921141
Don't!
>>
H,

I'm falling for you really hard. You're so much fun and your interests are incredibly cool. Spending time with you makes me so happy and all I can think about doing is making you laugh and smile. It displeases me how little we see each other in our daily routines on campus. I want to go on more dates, I'm asking you out for another date this weekend and I've had all of Spring break to think about what to do for it. I've got something really fun planned.

- E
>>
>>16921141
Good. There's someone I'd like to hurt himself. It would make me very happy.
>>
>>16921145
What, why?
>>
>>16921165
Why would hurting yourself make them happy?

If they were happy you hurt yourself, that's bad, unless you did something terrible to them, be kinder to you and them
>>
>>16921188
No, I realise they dont care about me, and I am just being a bad friend to them, even though I try my best to make them happy. So I'm going to break apart the friendship in order to make them happy.
>>
>>16918521
S
You are destroying yourself and it hurts me to watch. I want to help, but half of me just wants to let you burn yourself til you learn.
-T
>>
So one week it's the puppy dog eyes and the next it's total ghosting.

wtf mang?
>>
C, A,

The only reason I'm attracted to either of you is the lack of other choices. You're both 7s and I deserve 9s. The fact you each have three kids is a major turn-off for most any guy. C, I told you I was available today because I sense things are going southward between you and your nigger boyfriend (which you confirmed). I've always wanted to cuck a black guy. Shit'd be so cash. A, you said you "just had a friend." Biz Markie would say to stay away from you, but I don't give a fuck. I'm horny and you're a thot.

You've both ruined any actual romantic potential another man could actually have for you. I know I'll fuck both of you by the end of April at the latest.
>>
>>16921318
Hey -- are you the dude from the "submissive" thread that we chased away because you're an unsexy asshole?
>>
>>16921336
Nope. This is my second shitpost on the chan tonight. The other one was abortion related.
>>
/old/ /friends/

Its become apparent that you have all tired of me and wish to cut ties. None of you cared enough to wish me a happy birthday. It was my 21st.
R who was in poverty, J who cut himself...
And M who was suicidal from what I heard from R on ocassion.
E, you're a bitch.
You all had homes, families who would love you. At times, for me, it felt like I only had a caretaker.
R, who was poor, had love. J, fuck you, you're a rich twat. M, a family and people always vying for your attention.
People wanted to care about you M. I did too. But I was too awkward and shy.

I hate all of you now, I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I thought the world of all of you. But I was a loser to you all.
R, I was jealous of you, but you were my friend and I never hated you for it.

When I was with you all I had never felt weak, not once.

I doubt any of you would have understood what it meant to be alone.

It was just me and my mom, you know....
She had to work to support us, and no one in the family was around my age or even spoke english.
School was lonely, home was lonely, all I had were my games...they weren't that great of a substitute for a childhood.

It didn't seem like I was even allowed to complain. Everyone would tell me that I don't have anything to worry about, nothing to complain about. I had a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my stomach.

I agreed with them, I wanted more love, more time spent with someone else.

Now I find myself in the same situation.

I hate you all.
I hate you as much as I hated my bullies.
I hated the empty apartment, I hated eating alone.
I hate telling people about how I feel, it feels like I'm tricking them into something. I don't know.

I want to hold and be held by someone.
>>
>>16921265
P.S.
S, if you lose me you lose something good. I have value, and I do value you. But if you have no interest in changing yourself, I have no interest in you and it only hurts to stick around. So fuck you. If you lose me girl, you lose a good thing. Thats the one thing I know for sure.
-T
>>
>>16921370
>and I do value you
>>16921370
>fuck you

>>
>>16921381
You can value someone who is bad for you.
If they are bad for you, you have to tell them to fuck themselves.
>>
>>16920107
Initials?
>>
>>16921463
It's so obviously J.
>>
M
Im sorry it had to end like this, im sorry i couldnt make you happy
T
>>
S
What you've been doing for the past months is just completely fucking stupid,you're not going to get anywhere hurting yourself.He likes someone else.Get over him.You'll have no chance with him,I can assure you that.Just please stop with all of your actions for attention.We're giving you as much help as we can,and nothing has changed.What the fuck has made you do all these horrible things to yourself?
B
>>
H,
do you miss me?
I'm sure as hell I do miss you.
Let's forget about everything that happened and start all over again.
Hit me up if you are interested.
You know where to find me.
- me.
>>
>>16921493
I'd almost have thought I wrote that to my M. At least he's got a new partner-in-the-making, though
>>
>>16918521
M,

Sunday night made us closer than ever. Over the years, we always assume that people grow apart. Every day/week/month/year, we get closer. Even if it doesn't last forever, the years I spent and will spend with you, have just molded myself and my life. Growing with you has been the strangest and most passionate experience.

Things you say ring in my ears when I empty my thoughts. The tone of your voice, the look you give me with those brown eyes. Pretty sure they will be there ringing forever. That's satisfying enough, but I hope for more.

Love,
your big booty waifu
>>
A

I learned HIndi for you several months ago, just so that we could talk a little more, but I'm afraid to tell you because you'll think I'm weird.

A
>>
>>16921565
I'm always skeptical about "happy" letters here. Like, hey I love you so much blah blah.

I've loved people and been in love and believe me nobody ever had to go on an anonymous website to tell the world.
Because, you know, we were TOGETHER.
Fucking. And eating and talking and being together.
>>
C

I've talked to a few others and they think you've been using me for the past year or so. Even though you made it clear that we were just friends, I truly hope you genuinely enjoyed the time we spent together. I know you aren't the best at communicating and I understand that. I still like you a lot and I don't know where to go from here. I only have a month and a half left in this town so I hope we end on good terms.

R
>>
>>16921583
I overthink things and it makes me hesitant to say them out loud, so I write them in other places first and reread them until I have my complete feelings organized. I usually write in a journal, but this thread was here and it came on a whim..

If you read that as "SOMEONE is having communication issues" You are wrong.
>>
>>16921628
Holy shit this is exactly what I do.

If they're thoughts about someone else or something I can't articulate very well to someone at the time, I normally post in these threads. If they're stupid ramblings because I can't think straight and need to vent, I post in the gioyc threads.

I always copy it into a note on my phone as a back up though, so later on I can read it again, show my psychologist if it's relevant to the session, or show the person whom the letters are for. Right now, I think I have around 150 random notes and letters in my old phone, and those are just the ones that I actually remembered to save.

Writing is such a good outlet, especially if you're not so good with speaking and need time to collect your thoughts and need time to work your way though things.
>>
>>16921265
>>16921370
I never had my T in the first place.

I am better off now than I ever was with T. T was like a weight around my ankle that I was afraid to remove.

Maybe the one who is destroying themself is my T.

An S
>>
Anyone got anything for a J? Just an observer that wants to fill a cup
>>
But I'm trying to look forward. I hope that you can help me with that. You're my friend, no matter what happens. Because I don't know if I'll ever love you like I loved him.
Or anyone, for that matter.
>>
F

I want nothing more than to see you come home, but only if you want to. Do whatever makes you happy, even if it leaves me broken.

L
>>
>>16921197
>So I'm going to break apart the friendship in order to make them happy.

That won't make them happy you know it won't make you happy. Why do?
>>
E
Ever since I heard what you did to W I can't help but wish you had done the same to me. I wish you had broken me in the same way you broke her.
D
>>
I wish I knew how you exactly felt about me.
>>
>>16922111
This feel

I know it
>>
W

It's a constant struggle with your unwillingness to help out with anything around the house. I work full time, you're unemployed. Please do the things I ask and help me when I need it.

J
>>
>>16922141
Yeah.
They seem wish-washy. Idk.
>>
It's fucked up I still feel for you this hard. Wtf
>>
>>16919475
Jandy ?
>>
>>16918700

D here, I'll D ya. Give ya the D D. De D D. On dem double Ds
>>
>>16921463
>>16921473
Not J.

But I'm not going to say.

Hey.
>>
>>16920822
I ment every word. Especially that part about me being stupid.
You know the reasons why we could never be together, even if you did feel the same about me as I feel about you.
I'm just torturing myself.

You were very beautiful today though. And very charming. And very yourself.
There is no way I couldn't feel what I feel for you - I am so into you.
>>
>>16921370
Everyone point at this loser and laugh!
>>
>>16922038
oh man, today went badly
you were right
>>
Hey ____________

We just met. You seem pretty cool, lets see what happens. I don't know whats to foresee in the not so distant future maybe we both hit it off and who knows what will happen after that. Don't think I am being distant I just feel awkward rushing into things or coming off as a try hard. You are really fucking beautiful though and would like to know you better. You got my attention, now its time to try.

from ___________
>>
>>16922224
D, I need you

Probable it's not even you here
>>
>>16922264
There's some kind of catch though, where you say we can't be together

And I go back to being alone
Why does the only thing I need in life have to be too good to be true?
>>
>>16921962
J - I knew you wouldn't respond to my fb message but I'm glad I sent it. I know how you'll see it -- as me asking for more sex from you. And you'd enjoy turning me down and telling your cronies that I'm a BPD stalky cunt.

Still, I meant what I wrote to you. I honestly feel that, as an older person, it is my duty to let younger people know that I am concerned about them. I don't do this often. I actually mean it. Your behavior is flagrantly antisocial. And I know you'll think oh but I am very social but I dont' mean that. I mean that you are crossing the line. Again, I am concerned.
>>
>>16922105
Ooh. That's pretty hardcore.
>>
A friend of mine that is your fb friend said you posted a pic that was potentially criminally compromising. WTF are you doing?
>>
>>16922311
But you're not alone, and you never need to be alone. You have people lining up who want to be in your life. I just hope that one of them is good enough for you. You deserve to be happy, and you deserve to have someone on your side. I wish that someone could be me, really I do, but we both know that I am not what you need.
>>
J
The message I sent you, I mean every word. You're so much better off without someone like me ruining your life over and over.
You deserve so much better than me.
I don't want to lose you and I don't want to end everything but you leave me no choice, I'm so insanely bad for you, your health and your mental well being.

i don't want it to be over, hopefully one day I can make you happy again and hopefully one day I can be who you need. I'm clearly just not that person right now.

I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

I'll love you 5eva, D.
>>
I know that lots of men masturbate thinking about you. I'd be certain of this even if you hadn't given me examples: you are so incredibly striking, so beautiful, so magnetic, that it is one hundred percent impossible that you don't fuel the fantasies of men everywhere.
Today I joined that group.
I'm sorry. Truly.
>>
Dear J,

I really think we could have something good and long lasting that would have been enjoyable for the years to come back, but I guess you thought otherwise. You say you still want to be friends and value our friendship and don't want me out of your life, nah fuck that, I'm going to enlist in the military and get far away from you. Don't expect me to reply to your text or messages.

Yours Truly, M.

P.S Kingdom Hearts was a shit game and so are most story based you seem to enjoy, get some taste retard
>>
I never got these threads, from the looks of it seems almost everyone knows each other.
So instead of anonymous letters to people that will never lurk this thread these posts are just an autistic way to talk to each other?
>>
J-

I know when I see you, because I'm sure I'll see you soon, I'm gonna end up going on and on about getting these stitches. Eight fucking stitches. From accidentally putting my hand through the bottom of a glass when I was washing it.

They told me I could still play football as long as I don't rip my stitches, but I probably still should take it easy on that front. All these injuries have me feeling so weak and introspective. Am I really such a fragile girl? Ugh.

I keep thinking about you, and how my feelings wax and wane, and it's weep season, so I'll be thinking a lot.

There's something about you... And I'm delirious from lack of sleep.

M
>>
M
Just because we're the only gays in this town doesn't mean I'm attracted to you. Besides, I like a bigger cock.
>>
B,

I never loved you. I used you.

And for that I am sorry. I was young and stupid. Part of me hopes ypu forgive me. The other part dosent.

I hope you never see me again.

K
>>
Dear Anon,

half chan sucks, what are you still doing here.

Sincerely,
Anon.
>>
>>16922662
i dont wanna be surrounded by gamergators which are just bad as the sjw's they hate

oh and user created board are dumb as shit
>>
I need you.
>>
>>16922873
Tell them.
>>
>>16922638
B and K? Aliases or real names?
>>
a
you're a crazy inconsiderate asshole
you get down for the sake of being down and stay there and drag everyone who wanted to have a good time down with you
i'm tired of being around you
-c
>>
>>16922499
I can't see a queue anywhere. If you wish for me, as I do for you, then we could be. I meant that I need you. It's you that says you're not what I need. Are you with someone else?
>>
So I officially do not give a fuck about you and anyone out there who wants to kick your ass to the curb has my full support.

People know about this war between you and I and my squad gets bigger every day. I don't think I'm the only one who'd like to see you get your face kicked in.
>>
>>16919874
Anna?
>>
>>16923381
What did this guy do to you that you've resorted to anonymous threats of harm on here?
>>
hey Q im gay and really want you to teach me maths and fuck me in the ass

g
>>
>>16923461
This isn't a threat. I'm just venting. He's not reading this. I doubt he can even read.
>>
>>16923342
I am with someone else, even though it don't work.
But that isn't the issue. I could break any chains to be with you if we would work. You're not seeing me properly. I can't give you what you need because I'm all used up and broken down. You deserve better, not a poorly disguised fix-up project to tire you out and steal your joy.
Aim higher.
>>
Its been a while since last communicated.
The "read" reply to my last text plainly explained it.
It looks like its finally come to an end, curtains closed.
I just wanted to be friends or more not turn into foes.
All really wanted was to spend some time with you.
I was really concerned did that thought ever hit you?
My happiness grew with each time I got to see you.
Now I know the person in my future will never be you.
I've found getting over you doesn't lie in the bottom of a bottle.
Or jumping on the freeway at midnight pushing on that throttle.
It'll take time and this I know more than anything.
But it doesn't make it easier to keep from giving your phone a ring.
I know you won't answer, but I still want to do it so badly.
I forget about it, but at times at night it drives me so mad, see?
One day I'll find something to truly wash away thought of you.
Maybe that's only a pipe dream but I can only hope its true.
>>
>>16923698
Initials?
>>
Muffin,

I think about you a lot. Not on purpose. Very many things remind me of you, I find it easy to draw lines between you and other things.

I am tired all the time. I am alone all the time. You have been of no support to me since our relationship first began, and your idea of effort is not even so much as half-assed. You are only out for yourself. Even being with me was only done not because you loved me but because you thought it was something good for you. A trophy girl "bro" that you could parade around to everyone you knew and accept gifts from but couldn't do anything for of your own accord.

You have nothing to offer me but I can't help feeling empty. I saw who you were and I cared about you enough to be truthful about the state of your life. You took it as an insult always instead because you love to be a victim of women. Your idea of love is different from mine. You never felt it beyond infatuation for hot girls who cheated on you, so I don't see how you could push the idea of you being wiser in love because you are older. All I see is evidence of you fucking yourself over again and again.

I don't feel like anything is worth doing anymore. I cut everyone out. I think am ready to be done. The worst part is that I feel you would consider it good riddance or the fate I deserve. I guess that makes it easier to go, if even the last person I could speak to would just see me as an inconvenience when he would rather be fucking girls in a hentai game.

Good night.
>>
be fucking honest with me ffs, don't fucking lead me on! Please confirm
>>
>>16923698
At least give me my or your initial please?
>>
>>16923698
So WHO are you? Peter, Paul, Ron, Mike, David, Sam, Frank or Kevin?
>>
>>16923822
You know who you are. And I know who I am.

Our at least, I know what my name is. I'm not sure I really know who I am any more. I've changed, and you were the catalyst. You've started me on the road to being a decent person, so thank you.

[Select all images with waffles]
>>
>>16923876
An initial please? I don't know unless you tell me
>>
>>16923872
You forgot Silas. What if I was Silas!?
>>
>>16923883
Please answer or an initial please
>>
>>16923881
No. Sorry.
>>
>>16923889
I need to know who

So I know where I stand

Thanks
>>
*tumbleweed*
>>
>>16923698
How old are you?
>>
Stop manipulating

It's the biggest turnoff Mr
>>
J-
It's fucking stupid that you have been all I've been able to think about.
>>
>>16923698
Here's a thought: no more mind games. text or call me, so we can set the record straight once and for all, with no misunderstandings
>>
File: 1456866864160.png (48 KB, 235x251) Image search: [Google]
1456866864160.png
48 KB, 235x251
>>16919475
>mfw Im a J with an A who would type this sort of thing but she was hella out of my league and I wasnt even remotely interested

Im just going to pretend youre name is Alyssa and this is directed towards me for an ego boost, k?
>>
D

Sorry. I'm glad you're well now though

I left you because I fell in love with D
I couldn't help it
>>
>>16923746
This needs the Amen break, and plenty of it.
>>
>>16923963
Telephones work both ways.
I'll always answer your calls. Always.
>>
>>16924008
It's not you then

I still have an old number. You haven't given me the new one
>>
Patrick, I'm glad your ass is dead
>>
>>16918521

A

No other person made me feel like you did, no one made me this happy, when I was near you or when I was watching you during your play.

Shit you were perfect for me, and I could get you the moon if you asked me. But you had to fuck me up, kiss a fucker then post it on all social sites you know of. I felt used, like a safety net, like a shittier plan B. Come to find out the next day that he is your fresh new bf. Why did you text me the next morning, the next days? Why did you shared pics on your facebook, like I hurt you?

All those days when you would call me, when I helped you out cause you don't know shit regarding Powerpoints and English language.

Go with chad, be happy with me, he won.
And stop posting shit for me, your subliminal messages are messing with my head. It's like I rejected you, not the fact that you used me.
>>
File: smug-spongebob-meme.jpg (24 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
smug-spongebob-meme.jpg
24 KB, 500x333
B
P
M
and D

I'm the one who set you fuckers up. Know what? It was funny and you faggots deserved it, especially you Brian. My one regret in life is disuading you from killing yourself in middle school, faggot. I should have encouraged it. Philip you're a brother fucking degenerate and everyone who ever knew you thought you were too cringeworthy to keep around, thats why we avoided you.

Michael you're a furfag and no one likes you

Oh and thanks for the cash and for showing me your highschool transcripts without even thinking for a minute "Hey, this has my social security number on it", it was a big help you fucking idiots.
>>
A
"Think green"
B
>>
>>16924036
Brah, you don't even realize what a bullet you dodged. You would have lost your sanity or gotten messed up had you been with her.
>>
Please help me. You know what I need from you. It isn't that much, really - just some of your time and a friendly ear.
There are things I need to talk about and you are the only person I can talk to about them. It's been a couple of months now. I need to talk. Yeah, I need to hear what you think too, but mostly I just need a friend to talk to. I'm going nuts here.

So. Please. I'm not going to ask you again because I've asked too many times already. I feel as though I've been too needy in the past, and I feel as though things are awkward between us at the moment. I can't try to mend whatever damage I've done if the only reason I'm doing it is because I need something from you. I just can't.

You're sharp, and smart. Please see me. See that I need you. Make good on your offer to talk with me. Please. I'm hurting and I'm hollow and I'm lost. I'm not expecting you to fix me, but I've been trying to deal with everything on my own and, yeah, that's not really working out.
Fuck.
I didn't realise until I started typing this just how much I need you.
Maybe I am needy. I'm a mess. And I'm not a good friend to you.
Fuck.

I'm not too proud to ask you for help. You know that. You are the only person I can be completely honest with. I could tell you anything at all and never be ashamed. I could break down and cry in front of you without being afraid that you'd think less of me (although, seriously, that's not something I'm intending to do).
So no, that's not the reason I can't ask you, again, to help me now.

Please open your eyes and see me.

Please.
>>
>>16924523
I want to believe it's you

Not you that chooses not to be with me, or some random thats fucking someone else, yet says he needs me. That's not you
>>
>>16924559
I am not whoever you think I am.
Leave me alone.
>>
A

I still want closure. Its all I want.

C
>>
I'm so useless at knowing when a man is asking me out, playing with me or flat out not interested in our interactions

Especially if I'm into him - which never happens
Except him
>>
>>16924573
Am I who you think I am?
>>
K

I hope someone fucks you up as bad as you fucked me up. I hope you jump out of your sleep crying and covered in cold sweat because you think you're still stuck with someone who fucks with your head every day and manipulates you. I hope that everyone you fucked over never has to deal with you again.

J
>>
>>16924523
Man this hits home because it goes hand-in-han with this to a good extent.
>>16924583
>>
>>16924523
What do you need help with?
How can I help?
>>
>>16924523
>You are the only person I can be completely honest with. I could tell you anything at all and never be ashamed.

So what's the big deal ask for help then. You're asking for a miracle otherwise. For someone to just sense you're struggling and go out of there way to help. Just ask, They sound un-judgemental
>>
>>16924594
This is going to get complicated. I don't like this game any more.
I don't think that you're anybody, so... the answer is no? I think? Or maybe: I think you are just some random stranger online, and nothing to do with my life. In which case the answer is yes.
Hmm.
>>
>>16924656
It's not a question of judgment.
I've asked too many times already.
I should take the hint.

This is a stupid conversation. Thanks for joining in, but I don't think I'm sensible enough to listen to any advice right now, however rational it is. Sorry.
>>
i just wanted to be with you and im sorry for being ugly
>>
>>16924617
I need my friend to listen to me talk about a situation that I'm in.
Nothing you can do to help, anon, but thank you.
Guess I'll keep hoping for that miracle a little while longer.
>>
>>16924617
Just maybe I was always a friend and said I'd always be there

and falling in love happened
>>
>>16924658
I may have thought I knew who you were projecting as. Alright then, random stranger
>>
>When everyone else starts joining in and you start to question your own existence
>>
>>16924687
A miracle happened once

It was something I tried out, hadn't done it before
My intuition at its strongest. Intense

I know he was there
>>
I bet you have some bitch out there that you think will help you out of this mess.

But she won't. I would have given you my sympathy and my help but you just shit on me and tried to make me feel like I wasn't good enough for you.

Now you know that's wrong. I know it, too. The best part of that night was seeing you all alone at the bar. Nobody wanted to talk to you. lol… even the friends you came to meet would rather talk to me. (and believe me, they did). But even then I tried to get you to man the fuck up.

But you're not a man. You're still a fat and ugly little kid.
>>
File: 1455284789738.jpg (19 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1455284789738.jpg
19 KB, 552x137
Katy,

It's been 3 months since I seen you in the flesh, 2 moths or so since we last corresponded. I wish I could stop thinking about you, but I can't. Every minute of every day, I think of you. I dream about you every night. I want these feelings to stop so maybe I can move on and focus on other things. But I can't, it drives me insane that you are with him and not me.
Your last words to me were you would have said yes if it weren't for him. It is the only sliver of light in this darkness I find myself drowning in. This eternal nightmare I cannot wake up from.
-Leonard.
>>
>>16924711
Projecting as, like, a celebrity or something?
I shall be that guy. You know, the one with the thing.
Who do you want to be?
>>
>>16924730
Trusting, secure
>>
>>16924730
What's your situation?
>>
Dear R,

I love you.

Your M
>>
>>16924736
Ok, trusting secure stranger.
How about you buy me a coffee for lunch tomorrow. I'll wear my best charity-case socks and a cheeky grin. You can wear that sexy outfit and I'll spend the whole time trying not to look.
>>
>>16924756
I'm a little sleepy.
How are you doing?
>>
You were the only person in my family who ever really believed in me and thought I had worth. You were the only one who showed up and cheered me on. When I said negative things about myself when I was down, you wouldn't hear a word of it and built me back up again. You were more of a real mother to me than my own mother ever was. It's been 3 years and I still feel your loss deeply. I feel so alone sometimes without you here. I have to be the mother and protector to everyone in my life. You were the only one who ever mothered and protected me. I miss you so much and I'm so sorry I didn't make it there in your last moments. I was probably crossing the bridge into Montreal as your spirit left your body in the hospital room. I couldn't even mourn you properly because I had to support mom since she was breaking down every five minutes. I wish I didn't have to be so strong for everyone else sometimes. You were the only one I could lean on when I needed it. Now everyone else leans on me and I feel like I'm going to break from the weight of it. I'm sorry if I was ever a burden to you in that sense. I hope you're at peace. I love you.
>>
>>16924766
I'd love to buy you coffee. Tomorrow would be good sweet charity-case :) the later the lunch the better though! Like dinner at the weekend
>>
Hi there
An hao elsker

I always say that we are perfect friends and that since i have a gf and i love her, we should do an apoptosis on our mutual romantic feelings... but if i could go back in time i would surely not envolve myself with her to be with you
I love you
>>
Little cat, little cat with a desire to wear fox ears. I miss you. Do you smile and treat yourself these days? I hope you do. I like to pretend I don't miss you, that way you won't look my way and you'll forget me. I'll never let you know that I miss you, so please forget I exist
>>
File: 83a.png (173 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
173 KB, 600x365
this thread is the ultimate union of feels

>crying in portuguese
>>
>>16924798
Who are your girlfriend these days, Pete? It's been awhile since we caught up
>>
>>16924834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWS4Eu8E2z4

>crying in portuguesea
>>
>>16924583
Last initial please?
>>
>>16924778
Sleepy too. And lonely

what's up?
>>
>>16924835
whats the response for my password dumb ass?

>>16924843
vacilo em
muito vacilo
>>
>>16924851
How the fuck would I know your password?

Wtf!
>>
>>16924872
so why did you called me by name (not mine though) you are a confuse person
>>
>>16924885
Sorry, wrong person
>>
>>16924890
lol
>>
>>16924847
Think I'm done here for the night.
Time to go and dream about failing marriages, unrequited love, estranged friends, empty promises, unreasonable behaviour, and waffles.
Goodbye!
>>
>>16924523
Initials?
>>
>>16924918
Who is your unrequited love anon?
>>
>>16924918
Are we on for that date?!?!? X
>>
>>16923019
burger king
>>
>>16920852
It's because 7 billion is way too fucking many people.
>>
Daniel,

You're one of the biggest cunts I've met in my life. Now that my memories are coming back to me I honestly have no idea what I saw in you. You're 30, but you have the mind of a teenager, literally, you just feel things and then you think they're true. You somehow thought you could conclude anything on gender identity from the times you've watched pornography? You thought you knew about the specifics in its production just from watching it? You were, for some reason, against capitalism, yet you proceeded to create this unsubstantiated power dynamic between us, the entire reason most anti-capitalists demote the ideology? You laughed at me saying that I want freedom and happiness, just because it's something a lot of other people say? Does that make it less genuine? You shared a link on your Facebook wall, saying "real instruments, real music" when you posted a performance on string. Are you really that immature to believe that there's such a thing as a 'real' instrument when every 'instrument' known to us is able to produce sound and melody? Moreover, music is a concept subject to perception, and how your expectations have been formed, what resonates with your individual neurology.

You're just a stupid fucking hipster. Like, even the prototypical ones walking down the street aren't stupid fucking hipsters, because they're not so fucking mental as to not know how to think through situations and then passively criticize others in the most cuntish tone ever, not even aware of how wrong they are about most of the things they say.

You're just really pathetic. Stupid, mean, vaguely narcissistic and dense. Your poetry isn't enough to compensate. Even then, you haven't progressed in your writing, since you're too dense to move out of your very specific circle of authors and writing to get a broader range of influences.

I really don't know what wrong with you. All I know is that you think like a fifteen year old. Brain damage maybe.

-S
>>
>>16922638

It's okay. I guess I was happy to be used.

B
>>
File: 1445150344093.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1445150344093.gif
2 MB, 750x750
T,

Sometimes I wish I never met you. I think about you all the time and it makes me sad that I'll never be together with you. I enjoy the few times that we spend with each other, but I always feel like a dog eating scraps off the floor... I think I'm getting it good with every laugh and smile you send my way, but I'm actually not. I trip up every time I see you and I always think that I'll never be good enough for you. Maybe it's better if I never fell in love with you because I won't feel this way for another ever again.
>>
M
I hope you get what you deserve, you're a really awful person if you think you're entitled to her body. As much as you try and convince yourself you're doing a good thing, that doesn't change the fact that it's disgusting and unnatural. You're nothing but a impulsive rapist. I don't know how you can honestly believe she loves you, when you haven't even met her yet. You've clearly stated your intent, and I believe that unless the law intervenes, you are going to do this. You belong in a cell.

I hope you die painfully.

P
>>
I just wanted affection. You just wanted sex. I wonder if you feel as hollow as I do.
>>
F,
We only met a week ago and this whole thing has been going so quickly, but it doesn't feel unnatural at all. I like you and want to know more about you. I will try my best to learn your language, and I hope to help you learn mine. Maybe it really is fate?
R
>>
B
I can't really remember when I started having feelings for you. We grew up together and we've always been friends.
I've loved you for years.
I always wonder if you feel the same. Anytime I see you you run to me and give me a long hug then hang onto my arm while we walk around for a while but anytime we try to make plans you stop talking to me the day before and I won't hear from you for a few weeks.
We dropped out of contact for a couple years so I decided to move on and ended up engaged.
Now I see you a few times a week because of my work and I can't stop thinking about you again.
I just need to know how you feel.
D
>>
Oh why did you ask me to delete everything back then? And why did I do it? It would be so soothing now to go back to those silly and sweet moments.
>>
File: Pol 4.jpg (63 KB, 827x497) Image search: [Google]
Pol 4.jpg
63 KB, 827x497
Dear M,

I know you're reading this. Get back to League.

Love,

A.
>>
L

I hate the fact that I'm still stuck on you. I'm sitting here waiting for something to happen, for you to reach out. But that won't happen. I can't sit here waiting, feeling so helpless. It's too fucked up. I should not be feeling like this. If you do or don't, I can't be bothered by it. But you'll always be someone special to me.

M
>>
Dad,

I don't know why, but tonight I've been thinking about you. I realized it'll be 13 years this summer since you passed away, and that for a few years now, I've spent more of my life without you than I have with you. It suddenly feels weird that I always refer to our family as just me, mom, and K, even though it shouldn't. I know you always said to save my tears for a better day, but I can't help it. I just can't. I'm writing though tear-filled eyes right now. I wish I could have known you longer, to do more than just hear mom say that you were the best man she and many other people have ever known. To find out that yes, I really am just like you. The worst part is that I can barely remember you. I was the last person you ever spoke to, but I realized I can't even remember what you said to me. I think it was something like "Love you J. Have a good day" or something like that, but I don't know. I don't. The only thing I can take solace in is that I know you're up above somewhere watching over me, K, and mom. I'm not even very religious, but that's the one thing I truly believe. I miss you dad and I hope to see you again someday, or at least to fully know by what mom means by "You're just like your father".

Love,
Your son J
>>
>>16925841
I could've written this for my T.
Spooky.

Also: ouch.
I feel ya, anon.
>>
I love you more.
>>
Happy birthday love X
>>
>>16926224
Same for me too. Ts must be asses. Plot twist, it is the same T.
>>
>>16925091
Ask me when you next see me.
>>
>>16926613
That would be one hell of a twist.
My T isn't an ass though.
>>
File: 1455435336603.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1455435336603.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>16926154
Fuck off, you jew.

Much love,
M
>>
>>16925008
Why are you asking? It's almost certainly not written for you.
But - if you have a friend, why not ask them if they'd like to talk to you anyway? Just do it. There is no reason not to.
>>
Dear duck,

Why do you stand so proud by the pond, puffed up in the cold like a tea cosy?
You're not impressing anyone with your fancy feathers.

But still, have a nice day.
>>
>>16926580
Initials?
>>
>>16926924
From J.
>>
>>16926924
wtf, the chances of that being for you is ridiculous. Screams desperation.
>>
Dear mom,

It's been 14 days since you passed away and everything's sorta flipped upside down and confusing. I can't stay at our house because I'm too scared from finding you. I've been thinking of you everyday but I can't seem to feel like I failed at being your son. I wish I'd have helped you more with things and said I love you more often. I wish I had asked if you were okay more even if I knew you were. I miss waking up and seeing you everyday and night.. I'm gonna have to move because you're gone.housing isn't gonna let me stay there so we're gonna lose the house. I don't know where imma go or what I'm gonna do with all the stuff in the house. I don't wanna stay here anymore I wish I could go home. I wish you'd come back..

Forever your son.
>>
ahh, I know you won't see this, but I gotta say it anyway in order to give myself some peace of mind.

You are a very confusing person, and you often tell me things such as "i dont care about you" and then go back and say "i actually really care", you say the opposites of things in a lot of situations, you make it sound like you're very confused about how you feel. I'm not confused about how I feel, but you made it clear to me that you don't feel the same way. We can still be friends, actually I prefer to be friends cause you're the greatest person I've ever met, who I really feel comfortable with. But I know that lately the way i've been acting and feeling for you has made you uncomfortable. I thought we could sort things out when we talked it out the other day, but I felt like we didnt. There was something you said to me that hurt a lot when I asked for your hand when I didnt know what to say. And I know I messed up with what I did when we split up to go home, but I didn't regret it, cause it made it very clear to me how much I disgust you. It's okay. I'm going to spend the next couple days, maybe the next week or something away from you. If you need me, you know you can always text me. When I finally unblock you, please don't be angry with me. I'm doing this so i can get over you and give us both some space to calm down. I really do care about you, and I know you dont care about me, and that's fine. :^) when i die, i dont care if you dont care, cause ill be dead lol. See? be happy. Sorry for making things into big deals all the time, I think I'm finally starting to feel better. Then we can go back to being friends again. Just be happy and stay safe while I'm not talking to you, but if you really wanna talk or if you think you're calmed down, you can just iMessage or text me and i'll always reply to you. :^)
>>
>>16927007
Actually, they could have been the person whom it was written for. I wrote it because there's an extremely high chance that they'd see it.

Sure, the anon asking for initials probably wasn't them, but I do know that sooner or later, 'my person' will see it.

There's literally no harm in asking for initials in a thread where the majority of people who post are depressed/lonely/'broken hearted'/etc, on an anonymous image board.

Don't be so fucking butthurt.
>>
>>16921351
>I hate all of you now, I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I thought the world of all of you. But I was a loser to you all.

can relate
>>
J

Sometimes I really care about you, sometimes I consider having you murdered. But we've known each other for a long time, and that's worth something, I guess. You don't really let me in or tell me a lot about your life. I do that for you because I have no filter. And you more or less sum me up in a way that makes me feel like I have no real value to you. You talk like I'm special, the pearl you'd sell your other riches for, but I don't think you really think that. I think you want to see how much you can manipulate me. I really wanted to sort of start getting to know you "for real." I appreciate that you were honest with me, but it's really soured things. I don't think you care, but I was prepared to care. Guess it's good I'm disillusioned, but I still feel like we both missed out.

J
>>
>>16923807
"Muffin" was part of one my old forum nicknames, so I could read this pretending it was my ex writing it.

It felt good, she's probably happied than ever rn though
>>
Dear M,
If there is anyone who can succeed in life it's you. Don't stop fighting for your happy ending.
>>
S

I wish we never met. I feel disgusted thinking about everything related to you, I feel so fucking embarrased and so fucking disgusted. You're awful. I hope your girlfriend will soon find out what a fucking dick you are. I don't know her but I bet she deserves better than your lying cheating ass. I'm not gonna do anything though because I'm afraid if I do it will backfire on me really badly. And I'm not one for revenge. I just hope karma pays you. You're disgusting and probably narcissist. Thank god I feel nothing for you anymore, but I wish I could just erase everything so I wouldn't have to be so paranoid and embarrased. I hope you're a good guy even though you're a bad guy. I wish you would improve yourself and fix whatever it is that is making you be the kinda person you are because deep down you are actually good and I cared about you. After some time has passed and you've gotten better tell me how you are. Even though I don't believe a thing you said and I hate you I still somehow care about you a bit. Dump your girlfriend and fix yourself, ok? Good luck.

O
>>
J

You probably aren't as bad as I accused you of being. In fact, you might have acted the way you did to get me to finally grow up, because you knew I was wasting time. I'd like to think that, because I hate being at odds with people. Perhaps I can live with the idea that we are two incompatible personalities that can't be forced into close company for extended periods. Maybe since we aren't blood your tolerance for my bullshit is much less than I'm used to. I know I have faults, and you know you have yours. When we were closer both sides seeemed to be on display at all times. Sometimes we would have nice conversations, others it seemed you were scolding me and attacking me for things I felt I couldn't change. I can't hate you for it, because I understand that I am unlikeable in many ways. My faults are numerous, and when you highlighted them I felt low. It has taken me months away from you to finally feel like a sane person again. I am sorry if you feel the same. I wish I could accept you the way you wanted for all of these years, but you are the catalyst for so much damage in my life. I already have a mom, and somehow I am sorry, for your sake, that I can't seem to make a space in my heart for you. However, you regularly make me feel like trash when I'm with you, so maybe you have your hand in that as well. Any way, all I want is to remain on pleasant terms with you. I never want to hate or be angry with anyone, especially someone that my father has decided to spend his life with. I can accept you from here I think. I wish I could say I love you like a mother.

By the way, I know I apologized for it before, but I am still sorry for how I acted in highschool toward you two. I was young, dumb, and angry, and nothing in that description is healthy.

Sincerely, only your step-son in SC, CD.
>>
>>16921088
S
>>
>>16918521

I wish I had never been your son. Either of you. I know you love me, but I cant love. I dont understand it, but I dont know anymore. I hated myself all of my childhood, and I have tried loving others, its just not there.

I cant love, and I have come to accept this fact. I have given up in ever pursuing a family, a girlfriend. The drugs are helping, I wish you had given them to me earlier. Its times like this though, the pockets that get through, that make me believe I will just be alone, for the rest of my life.

I no longer want to kill myself, I just know that I will have to be alone for the rest of my life, and that causes me so much pain. You did your best, and looking at where you came from you did a hell of a job, I'm just one of those faulty units. Factory defect. I can enjoy some aspects of life, but I know I will be alone, and I know I will never be able to change that.
>>
>>16927062
Anon, I am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like. It does not get better, try to transform the love you have for her into something positive.
>>
File: Crap.png (15 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
Crap.png
15 KB, 133x200
I dont love you, Im just scared that without you I will be alone
All those gifts were just so you would stick around
I dont hate you, you are my best friend, but if we broke up you would leave me,
You're interesting and you generally care for me, for a long time you were the best part of my whole day every day
Im sorry for using you and wasting 6 years of our lives
J

We broke up a year ago, I was right
>>
Dear You,

It's truly a shame that you never believed how much I cared for you. I should have ran as soon as I heard the words "I'm not a fickle person" because you're such a fickle piece of shit. You fell in love with someone else so fast that I think you've never actually been in "love." I think about you all the time still, but it's nothing positive. I laugh about how shitty you were to me, and barely gave me the time of day. I was pretty shitty at times as well, but there were so many negative traits to you than any positive traits that you ever showed. You could of easily made time, but that was too much work. You needed someone that was obsessed with the same shit that you were to make it convenient to yourself. Keep it up and you'll be lonely for the rest of your life, but I don't think you'll realize that until it's too late.
>>
>>16918521
Kek
>>
I'm always here if you need my help, always. Don't ever think that's not the case. We've always been able to tell each other anything. You say you need me. All I ever really wanted was us to be together, but I don't even know if you have someone else or of you're going to change your mind now about us seeing each other

Please see me, please
>>
What do you want from me? What's the visit about to let me know you're mine when I get home?! Did you break those barriers on adrenaline?! I'm so attached to you, and immensely happy we're together - but honestly my love, if you're seeing someone else, please Fuck off !
>>
File: 1436755736990.png (24 KB, 513x385) Image search: [Google]
1436755736990.png
24 KB, 513x385
>>16922111
>>16922141
>>
People:

Comments.

Thank you,
Me.
>>
File: 1448804858905.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448804858905.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
I still think about you every day even after all of this time. What have you been up to? How are your parents? Your rabbit? How is life in the big city?

Those are the questions that shot through my head as I drove past your old house and saw you standing outside. The questions that I'll never get to ask. I wasn't expecting to see you in the province although I'm sure you take plenty of trips back and forth to visit.

I just wanted to be friends once everything was said and done. Yeah, I spazzed out quite a few times. I was so torn. I made a mistake and tried to fix what I had broken although we both know it was in vain and much too late.

I hope some day that you'll re-connect with me. I'd love to get a coffee with you and do some catching up.

Take care and be safe!

- C
>>
i want affection
i ain't never gonna get it
hmm
i still want it, gonna keep wanting it
give me a huuuuggggggggggggg
>>
B,

It exists. Stop telling me that it doesn't.

B.
>>
A,
I'm happy for you, darling. You are my oldest best friend, I love you more than my sister, and I know you deserve happiness, and I hope you will be always as happy as you are now.

E,
I'm sorry we are drifting away, but I can't find myself interested in any aspect of your life anymore. Church-related things never got me going, losing weight - that's something I want to do on my own. And I couldn't care less about your boyfriend. I mean, he's fine I suppose, but I don't feel like I need to third-wheel your dates.

M,
Funny how things change, isn't it? We used to ride this tram together and chat; now you chat with her and I pretend it's fine for me to pretend that I don't see you two laughing. It makes me feel very pathetic indeed. Good thing it doesn't really matter anymore.

Father, mom
Please don't die anytime soon. Dad, I don't mind going to the hospital to see you, but it makes me feel queasy to see you so dejected, fragile and old. Please get well soon.
Mom, I worry about your surgery, I know it's not a serious one, but still. Hopefully it will go well.

Grandma
Nothing has changed, I still dream of you, part-dead, part-alive, always on the brink of dying, somehow. I miss you terribly every day, but I don't have enough time to visit you at the cementary. I'm very scared nowadays, lost and worried about my parents, and I wish so badly you were here with me.
>>
N
I'm sorry for how it ended, I shouldn't of told you. Frankly I was disgusted with myself and wanted to hide my past from you at the beginning, there's still so much you don't know but it doesn't matter because we haven't talked properly for weeks now. You were perfect but frankly you were hard to handle. I got so emotionally attached that I forgot I couldn't let you know my past and now I pay the price.
Now you know why I sleep around kitten, it's because I always hurt the ones I love.
J
>>
So I really do think you sent your friend to fuck with me, and that's what I accused him of (very stupidly) last night.

It was because he was doing the same damned thing. We were supposed to just smoke out and hang but then you wanted me to help you make your bed. I did and then you turned the lights out. I've become such a whore I laid down and things happened.. But the way you kept saying 'calm down" in between asking me to suck your dick really pissed me off. Do you want me to calm down or suck your dick? And then when I asked you to just fuck me you wouldn't. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Also, I hate having my asshole licked by someone I dont' know. It's a horrible feeling. I hate it.
>>
>>16928296
You sleep around because you're a fucking prostitute.
>>
>>16928306
yeah it's rare they ever want to just admit to themselves that they're just not down with committment

yeah so you're a fucking real life troll and drive guys to insanity, your solution, instead of bettering yourself, making getting some counseling, is to jump on a cock carousel and take the long ride

lmao right what a cum dumpster
>>
>>16928310
Initial? Because boy do you have my number. I love riding the broken cock carousel. And being a cumdumpster is still better than being a fuckboy.
>>
C

I hope we meet again.
>>
Person

Words that will cause problems.

Sincerely yours,
Other person.
>>
K.

You threw yourself at me, kissed me, and put your number in my phone. I called and you never responded. When I saw you, next, you apologized and we made plans to go out, Thursday. You never showed up. When I saw you, after that, you said that you were tired from working and overslept. We danced, we talked, we laughed, and you wanted to hold hands. I said that I wanted to try to get together, again. You told me that you were going to be off, the next day, and that I should come over. So, when I finished working, I called and left a voicemail. Two hours later, you sent me a text saying that you were babysitting, but that you'd let me know when you were done. That was our last communication.

I saw you, again, this week, but I didn't talk to you. We caught eyes and you looked like you wanted me to come over, but... what's the point? If you were nervous about dating and that's why you never responded, I'd understand (believe me), but I suspect that you just don't care. Is it even worth my time to try again?

C.
>>
G.

You fucked me up. I wasn't happy, before you, but I cared and I hoped. Since you left, I haven't been able to care and I haven't been able to connect as I used to. I wish that we had never met and I wish that something would happen to you so that I wouldn't have to worry about you popping up, again, as you've done in the past.

I loved you, once, I hate you, now, and I'll always hate you. I found out, too late, about all the lives you ruined. You're a small, selfish, pathetic person and you don't deserve happiness.

C.
>>
>>16928453
I'm in the same boat as this anon. Girl isn't really talkative in real life. And seems unable to be serious. Only the banned can know peace from this fun!
>>
>>16928385
Initials?
>>
>>16928425
How can they cause problems if this is anonymous venting board?
>>
Person,

Actions.
Unfixable results.
Magic thinking.
Wasted time.

Other person.
>>
>>16928477
Not everyone believes in magic, of course
>>
>>16928477
Oh, I hear you. That's true. But I love to write. That's my problem. And I like to write out my feelings because it helps to "frame' them. So this is helpful. The only way it could be harmful is if by some tiny chance the persng I'm writing to recognizes my posts and takes offense.
>>
>>16928477
Do you believe in magic?
>>
K,

I give up. you are me and me is you. I hope you will find happiness. I love you!

B.
>>
>>16928491
Write all you want. Just don't bother me in real life or on any digital stuff. (Just in case.) Some sort of tangible proof would be nice if you're nice.
>>
>>16928505
What digital stuff? Real life? What is that? And what tangible proof do you need.

Whether I'm nice or not is debatable and subjective. I am a kind person by nature, unless you deliberately hurt me. Even then I am very willing to forgive and forget if there is communication about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.