[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welllll.....? ffs what cool Pc games can I play? Or is console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Welllll.....?
ffs what cool Pc games can I play?
Or is console the only thing people really play with?
Do all the good games cost money?
Any popular f2p games?

>Inb4 LOL, but I guess if you recommend it ....

Mostly looking for friends or whatever but fine with just regular games.
Thanks.
>>
File: 1415587391074.png (171 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
1415587391074.png
171 KB, 394x346
There are infinitely too many answers to this.
Go hang out on /v/ you 10 year old.
>>
>>16917173
Well them give me 5 of my best options M8.
>>
>>16917181
No, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16917187
After you M8.
>>
>>16917150
>Any popular f2p games?
You could try guild wars 2,

Or if you like rpg's buy witcher 3 you get shitload of worth for your money.
>>
>>16917150
Skyrim, any of the Fallouts (except BoS), heard rocket league is good, I really liked Dying Light too. It really depends on the types of games you like though; shooter, puzzle, sport, sandbox, action/adventure, etc.
>>
>>16917150
You could try Runescape.
It sucks, but the skilling community is kinda chill. Or maybe not. I haven't played in some time.

Be warned tho: it's kinda addictive and f2p runs dry of content real quick.
>>
>>16917203
he's right though, you will get better results by googling "top rated pc games" plus a general category or two, than asking /adv/. /v/ hates everything and they also hate casuals so "go fuck yourself" is probably the most polite reply you'll get if you go there.
>>
oh yeah I almost forgot, there is one exception to the torrential downpour of game-hate blogorrhea that is /v/, and that is their game recommendation wiki:

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki//v/%27s_Recommended_Games_Wiki

try this and see if you come up with anything good. good luck OP
>>
>>16917150
>games
>cool
Read a book, work out and get a job. Video games are degenerate.
>>
>>16917349
I tried
It's not for me
I'm just not meant for it bro
Keep up your shit tough.
>>
>>16917349
here we go with the degenerate shit again. what if he wants some mental down time in between books, working out, and work? vidya is about as degenerate as drinking and arguably less degenerate than tv. it's fine in moderation.

I have a brother who has a masters in chemistry, works his ass off, reads constantly, barely drinks, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't sleep around (doesn't date much at all really). I better go tell him he's a degenerate though, because he has a steam account.
>>
>>16917363
>he doesn't sleep around and spreading your white seed far and wide
Sounds pretty degenerate desu
>>
>>16917363
He is not wrong desu
Just to hardcore
These are like the 1Percent of people desu for the rest of us we need something/other people to keep us sane.
Nothing wrong with it though, but not doing it does give a slight boost but for us it is not worth it, for him who can handle it, why the fuck not? It is worth it.
>>
>>16917379
*his white seed
>>
>>16917379
nah he just doesn't believe in making kids he can't take care of. actually though I think he just isn't into the whole dating scene. he is pretty introverted.
>>
>>16917389
I'm just messing with you m8, there isn't anything wrong with that. Pretty silly to sleep with people you aren't comfortable accidentally having children with, took me ages to finally realize it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.