[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a relationship for just over two months and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 6067.jpg (151 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
6067.jpg
151 KB, 968x1296
I've been in a relationship for just over two months and feel the need to break-up.

The girl I'm dating is really sweet, kind, mature etc, and we get on great, but I have never "clicked" with her. Furthermore, whilst sex is enjoyable it does appear as though we like different things (and there appears to be no compromise). In comparison, in my previous relationship we clicked right away, were into the same things sexually, and we lasted five years (I also believe I'm still wearing the scars of that relationship).

I don't know what to do. I feel if I give it more time things may begin to change for the better, but right now I just feel numb. Also, as selfish as it sounds, I know that by ending this relationship I will end up being single for a long time, because it is extremely rare for a girl to take an interest in me.
>>
Two months isn't really that long to get to know somebody, although a click is a very important thing to have, especially in the beginning of a relationship.

How is she acting around you? Is this a confirmed relationship or are you still just seeing each other on a casual basis? Does she seem into you?

And with the sex side of things, what exactly do you like that is different? Is there anyway she would try the things you want to do? Have you tried discussing it with her?
>>
>>16916410

You're not going to click with everybody you meet but this is probably the reason you don't end up in a relationship with everybody you meet. How did things end with your ex-gf and how long ago did they end? It may be that you still have feelings for her and you're not ready to be in another relationship. Also, would you mind me asking how old you are now? Your attitude towards people tends to change as you get older. I feel a lot different about my current girlfriend to ones I had when I was younger because my priorities have changed.

Overall if you're not happy, there's no point in prolonging things. However, if things are just continuing nicely then you may want to hold out and see where they go.
>>
>>16916432

Confirmed relationship. She's definitely into me which makes the idea of breaking up with her even more difficult. She acts fine around me but, we've had a few issues with communicating recently.

Well she doesn't like giving BJ's all that much (and her technique is bad) and dislikes my favorite sexual positions. I'm also slightly kinky/dirty, whereas she appears to be the opposite. It's a lot more restrictive than what I've had in the past.

>>16916504

She left me for someone else whilst spreading lies about me. It ended over a year ago. I do kinda but it was my first love. I'm 25.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.