[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pic7.jpg (52 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
pic7.jpg
52 KB, 240x320
I posted on here yesterday about my bf complaining I don't show him affection or whatever. Today I went to see him and he broke up with me. I suck at relationships and guys just enjoy using me. Now I feel like shit. It took a lot of strength for me not to jump in front of a train on my way home. Not sure what to do now...
>>
>>16916170
Learn from this.
>>
>>16916170
Sorry to hear about it. It's my fear that my current bf will break up with me for the same reasons.

But fuck them clingy emotional bastards. You'll find one better
>>
>>16916170
It is the nature of all relationships to end. To have expected anything else was to have expected nature not to occur. You wanted an impossible outcome, and now you must accept the fact that only things that are actually possible ever happen to you.

Fortunately, you'll find fortitude in this experience, and wisdom too, and you will not be so surprised next time, nor so devastated.
>>
>>16916170
Find a BF who isn't a pussy. You'll be fine m8y
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.