[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get friends to help you get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160302_182843.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160302_182843.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Once you've gotten them to the point where they think your a total bro, what's the best way to set up the classically cliche thing of "group of guys pulls a bunch of strings to get their virgin friend laid"?
>>
That's not a thing, unless you're talking about hiring a hooker. You can have the best wingman in the world, but if you can't seal the deal yourself, then you're not going to get laid.

I can't believe you actually thought having friends would get you laid.
>>
>>16915943
If they can't make it happen them selves then they can at least teach me how
>>
>>16916225
so ask them. "hey chad I need some advice. you're good with the ladies, can you help me out?" if they're actually your friends then they'll be happy to help you out. if not, ditch them.
>>
ffs just fucking ask them. Like the other Anon said if they're real bros then they'll actually be happy to help you out. If you're not comfortable with telling them you're a virgin, just tell them you haven't gotten laid in a long time to explain away why you're nervous with women.
>>
In my experience I've had more female friends hook me up with their friends as opposed to my guy friends.
>>
>>16915651

Are you the pudgy guy that wanted to join the Peace Corps to rape women?

If so, there's nothing you can do. You're going to be a virgin forever because you're a terrible person and should stop posting on /adv/.

If not, your guy friends probably can't get you laid. They're generally too busy getting themselves laid. You have to put in the work yourself.

The only exception to this is if you're part of the best frat in college and the freshmen girls are so desperate for approval that they'll fuck anyone on command because it's the weird way frats and sororities work at that level.
>>
File: 1432058548105.jpg (67 KB, 960x550) Image search: [Google]
1432058548105.jpg
67 KB, 960x550
>>16916240
>>16917376
Is it really that simple?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.