[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Megadeth and Suicidal Tendencies last night with my bf,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg (98 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg
98 KB, 500x381
I saw Megadeth and Suicidal Tendencies last night with my bf, we were on the rail and at the end of the show he left to get a pick towards the center of the stage. I stayed trying to get one on the barricade, and the guy behind me who i thought was grabbing at the barricade was grabbing my waist. (I should mention that given those two acts, it was white trash and beaner central.) So meanwhile, my bf comes back and beats the shit out of the molester, and I turn around all confused. He's screaming at me and saying he never wants to see me again / that I cheated on him, which blows my mind because all I was doing was standing there trying to get a pick. Is he overreacting, am I underreacting, etc? Concertgoers (especially metalheads) weigh in.
>>
>>16915572

Your boyfriend sounds like a child. The guy was probably some drunk loser.
>>
Hes definitely overreacting. Either try to explain to him what happened and work it out amongst yourselves, or if he wont hear you out or still won't believe you, move on and date someone who will listen to what you have to say
>>
>>16915572
You both are perfect for the crowd
>>
Sounds like your bf is not worth keeping around.
>>
>>16915572
Eh men get really fucking fired up by loud thrash metal. Then he wastes some kid and feels like the hulk.

He said stuff he didn't mean.

Go talk about it. You didn't do anything wrong be apologetic anyway. Sitting there stunned when he accused you did you zero favors.
>>
>>16915572
Your both in the wrong
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.