[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know, another love life question, but i really have no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
I know, another love life question, but i really have no one to turn to.

With girl for 5 years, move out of state for new job. Visit gf like once a month back home, over a weekend.

Work gets harder, but she never visits me, so we go a littler longer without seeing each other, but talk daily still.

Hang out with new friends, get along with a girl who is 19. Im 30. Didnt even know how we ended up together. Ex knows we talked, saw pics of me hugging her and the relationship kinda endeded namely bc of longndistance i felt and the unknown of me being out here.

Problem is, the new girl and i are almost together a year now and the relationship is good. But i dream, and think, and talk about my ex daily since then. I love her still, i wish we were together, i cry sometimes about what i did, and regret it a lot. I just want her to be happy but she doesnt date or anything and it kills me.

I am in a situation now where i just want to go back and try again with her, but still love my current gf and cant hurt her either.

How do you solve this? I truly thought suicide..
>>
TLDR: cheated, regret it, been a year still love ex, but dont want to hurt current gf. Wat do?
>>
Wait, it takes time. Didn't get over my EX for a few years, had to move to another state so I didn't of anything stupid. That's the only thing that'll fix this. Just stay with your current digs, it's not the easiest to find women. Just wait, and if you have anything like Facebook or see her a lot block it and change routien.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.