[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do Edition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: CaraDelevingne3.jpg (125 KB, 600x702) Image search: [Google]
CaraDelevingne3.jpg
125 KB, 600x702
Sup /adv/, /fit/ reporting in.
I'm Asian, I've had a qt Asian gf for about 2 years now (I personally have never really been attracted to Asians, but from the # of guys that try to flirt with her, she's probably a 9.5, though I'd put her closer to 8). She is literally the nicest person I have ever met in my entire life, and no one has ever treated me better than she has. She's essentially ideal wife material: great cook, genuinely a good person, loyal, loves me unconditionally, and sucks dick virtually on command. But, we don't share similar hobbies, she's not very interested in what im interested in, and although she's 'smart', she's not one for intellectual conversation, and she is sometimes boring.

However, I've just recently met this Polish chick on a uni trip, and I am ridiculously attracted to her. (10/10 looks imo, smart, funny..etc) and I know she is into me as well + shes asked me to hang out a couple times now.
But, she has a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend. I once brought up I had a gf, but since then, I have not mentioned it, and I know she isn't sure if I have one, because she keeps trying to ask me. I have deflected it many times, but I know she is going to ask again. What should I say to her? I'm not one to cheat, nor do i think she is either.
This isn't the case of gf. vs. 1 night stand.
I love my gf, but this girl is also girlfriend material.
>>
Decide what you want. You sound like you aren't into your girlfriend if you want to jump up the Polish chicks cunt.

It's okay to want to date other people. It's okay to realize that when you're abroad; lots of people do.

Not every girl you date is the girl you will spend your life with.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.