[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have a female friend trying to make me overhear she's seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1457936993310.jpg (22 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
1457936993310.jpg
22 KB, 367x550
have a female friend trying to make me overhear she's seeing someone but wont really tell me that when i ask what she's doing
Overheard her say to a friend that the friend shouldn't have told me that she found someone
Is planning on dropping that guy

She overheard a bro and i talking about chicks who were into me

Wtf
>>
This is the most high school shit I've ever read. Let's get some god damn confrontations going on ffs
>>
>>16914355
1) learn how to english
2) come back and make a coherent post
3) profit
>>
>>16914375
What kinda confrontation?

>>16914380
Drunk
>>
>>16914355
Don't forget to breathe.

That's the main thing.
>>
>>16914380
>>16914448

Instructions too complicated, got my duck caught in a fan. Pls halp
>>
>overhear
So lame. That's not even secondary school tier it's like grade 1-2.
Go for it or don't. Regardless of 'overheard' bf status.
Plan was probably to have you hear she has a bf so she thinks (with her puny female logic) that that somehow makes her more attractive (because women view men that way in a general sense). If she then breaks up you know she's available.

So she's into you OP. I had a girl do something very similar to me but much more subtle.
>>
>>16914474
Really?
>>
>>16914497
>Really? (as in: you're bullshitting me right?)
Ya really.
>Really? (as in:Really that happened?)
Yeah she was talking in our group and making hints like saying she's less busy and want to hang out more etc. After having said she was busy with other people.
She admitted it too (because I'm a weirdo who actually asks this kind of stuff), we're still friends but it didn't work out.
>>
>>16914512
Really as in you're bullshitting him or bit of both I guess

What makes you say she's into op?

You should've done something with her, bro
>>
>>16914474
What's the point?
>>
>>16914555
>What makes you say she's into op?
Well I can only go by what he said and he says he's being targeted. She's making him specifically overhear this stuff.

It's worth considering if it's misinterpreted but since he heard her complaining that she her friends shouldn't have said that then either that was intentionally slipped to OP (because it'd confirm this reasoning even more) or it wasn't intentional and I'd still say that speaks in favor of this idea. What really would the reason be for him to be kept out of the loop? Maybe he's an 'orbiter'. Frankly I think it'd be best to go for it either way then. Be full platonic friend or bf.

>you should have done something to her bro
Me? Well we didn't break up because I asked. It was other things. I can see how you read that though.
>>
>>16914577
And if she's playing op?
>>
>>16914802
A players got to play
>>
>>16914457
Get back to 9gayg
>>
>>16915893
No
>>
>>16914445
Just start ignoring her, but not as a game or manipulation tactic. Ignore her because she is dumber than shit.
>>
>>16914355
What the actual fuck.

Can the fucking highschoolers please go.

Go ask her out you big baby. Jesus.

>>16917144
Nah pal, they're like dumb and dumber. Hetero life partner material.
>>
>>16915883
It's hard out here for a pimp.
>>
>>16917171
>Can the fucking highschoolers please go?

Sadly, no. It appears Spring Break has begun for most. Give it a week or two.
>>
>>16917198
>spring break kids lolz
>it's spring break every week in adult land
>>
>>16914375
>>16914380
This
>>
>>16917212
I don't know what you're going on about, honestly.
>>
>>16917198
Teacher here. Spring break doesn't start for our district until April.
>>
>>16917171
Wat
>>
>>16917212
Not unless you'rein college
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.