[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Distance Relationship stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hurt.png (55 KB, 180x150) Image search: [Google]
hurt.png
55 KB, 180x150
So, I'm in an LDR with a girl. She's about 3 hours away from me during college, and on breaks she's back in my area. To me, she's excellent, beautiful and all that I want. Yet, being new to the whole college culture, I feel like I'm missing out on the whole "dating girl on college campus" thing. I feel torn between this LDR and starting fresh, but I feel like I'm risking losing someone potentially wonderful. What do your guys say?
>>
I dumped the kindest, sweetest, most compatible woman I've ever known over this and it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Don't do it.
>>
get out of the relationship. LDR is retarded, should never ever be done by anyone. Source: my own life

and if you're having these thoughts now, just imagine 3.5 years down the line and you're about to graduate. you think these feelings are gonna intensify or just go away at that point?
>>
>>16913890
Thanks, man. You're right; I don't wanna fuck this up. I'm young, so it feels kind of like "this shit never works at this age," but things are going smoothly in the relationship. It seems... atypical of my age group, y'know?
>>
>>16913898
Yeah, go with your heart. I'm not going to tell you what to do but don't do anything impulsive especially if you have a good catch.

Long distance is hard, but I've had incredibly fulfilling long distance relationships. The sex is mindblowing. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, you know?

Best of luck with college!
>>
>>16913883
Man up and make it work. Get a car, drive and see her. Or be a pussy, your choice. My GF normally lives 45 minutes away, but while at school its a cozy 3 hours. I drive down, take her home with me, and drive her back every single weekend in my beat up Jeep.
>>
>>16913907
>Get a car, drive and see her.

Its only 3 hours, I live about 12 away from mine.

More importantly though tell you gal wassup. You might be able to work something out.
>>
>>16913941
even 12 isnt so bad. This past summer I was working about 800 miles away from home and every month Id drive home and spend a weekend and drive back
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.