[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ungrateful brother is tearing my family apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448091884438.jpg (30 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
1448091884438.jpg
30 KB, 480x342
So my older brother (white,26 years old) has always been kind of a dick. Hes very arrogant and has all these conspiracy theories about cops and the government and hes also your standard neckbeard (loves anime but has pleb taste)

About 9 months ago he got fired from his job for poor performance and said he was gonna come home for a month to clear his head.

Hes been making my families life a living hell, and its torturing my parents who have paid for his car note, car insurance, school loans, food, weed, and the multitude of car accidents and shit hes gotten into since he came home. He treats my parents like shit, yells at them, and then turns around and dumps all his trash out his window into our yard facing the neighbors as opposed to putting it in a garbage can.

He sleeps all day and wakes up at about 10pm to play computer games and eat whatever he can find. He doesnt shower or brush his teeth, he barely eats, and spends his day smoking pot and talking about how awful his life is. Every week theres a new fucking disaster and my parents are pulling from savings just to support his ungrateful ass. He's also going to therapy high (which we are paying for in full since he has no insurance and cant be bothered to sign up for government provided insurance).

I'm livid with him and I can barely look at him anymore. What should we do? I know my dad wants to kick him out, but they probably wont unless he fucks up really bad. Please help /adv/ im desperate.
>>
>>16913842
Talk with your parents to make a decision to call the cops on him, or beat him up in the old fashioned way.
>>
Well, if your parents care about the weed obviously just expose/blackmail your brother, but I assume that they either don't care or already know, so what I recommend is to try your best to convince your family to agree to kicking him out. He's a leech that only will leave if forced. it wont be easy to make him leave and there will probably be a huge fight between you all but it's a necessary action. If you're willing to be more extreme you can snitch on him to the cops so he gets arrested for possession of marijuana or something (If it's illegal where you live or he doesn't get it medically/legally) then you have him gone at least, but he'll hate you for it.
>>
>>16913875
>>16913870

Thanks for the replies!

Both of my parents know he smokes to "relieve anxiety and hep with depression" but I'm still skeptical.

I managed to talk to them about kicking him out but they figure he'll be arrested within the week and they'd have to bail him out. He's got almost no friends who would agree to let him stay
>>
>>16913889
protip: pot doesnt help anyone with depression.
>>
>>16913914
In fact, drugs are known to trigger latent psychological problems in people. People with a history of mental problems in their family, such as schizophrenia, or who have, in fact, suffered from depression, are advised to avoid recreational drugs or use them with extreme caution.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.