[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't tell if Girl likes me back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: himouto_Nepu_Nepu.jpg (180 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
himouto_Nepu_Nepu.jpg
180 KB, 889x1000
So I met this cute chick in a club at college. we become friends. Fast forward 3 months, we talk occasionally bake cookies, go to hot tub together.
Then she takes a semester abroad. So new semester starts and I'm chilling at one of my club's meetings. Rando girl walks up to me and says Hi.
Im like hey
She says "im ____'s roommate"
Me autistic waits 5 seconds then is all like "woah you're her roommate"
Me use internet to find girls last name and Facebook account. Become friend on fb.
I go full alpha and ask this girl if she'd like to grab lunch.
Girl says yes
MeDancingInMyRoom.png
Go to lunch, its passable, i struggle with conversation for like first 15 minutes. whatevs.
I ask her to go to concert a week later.
She says yes
We go to concert, I have great time, we get back to my apartment, and talk for 2 hours, have a great time.
Invite girl to dinner again, we have a really great convo.

how do i know if girl likes me or just wants to be friends?

Oh also this is the first girl in a really long time who I've been completely open with about how much of a gamer/nerd I am (see pic)
>>
The best way to find out is to ask her out on a proper date, flirt with her, go in for a kiss.

Don't wait until it's "safe" to initiate, there is always some uncertainty involved, but in your case i'd say odds are in your favor.

So long as to get up and do something about it, that is.
>>
What would be a proper date?
>>
>>16913772
good proper date is maybe to take her to a concert, or dinner, afterwards take her back to your apartment.

idiot...

just fucking kiss her already
>>
File: Watamote.png (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Watamote.png
114 KB, 1920x1080
So girl and I are going to be volunteering together at a food pantry in a week and a half. Do i wait till after that or do I do something earlier?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.