[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf after a long time >she's my my type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
>finally get a gf after a long
time
>she's my my type exactly and I'm really into the way she looks
>more attracted to her than I am any other gf
>get really close to her closer than anyone I think I have ever have
>we haven't seen each other much but still stalk 24/7 about everything
>starting to think about marriage and kids
>actually smile thinking about it and go to bed smiling for the first time in years
>she comes out and tells me she got raped by 2 guys
>it traumatized me and makes me sick and I cry non stop and can't eat
>think about it 24/7
>all of a sudden I have trouble seeing my future with her and thinking about getting married scares the fuck out of me
>it pretty much broke us up and we're still trying to work everything out because she knows how much it fucked with me
>feel like I lost the love of my life for no reason at all and that I have nothing
>I haven't felt the same since she told me and I still love her but taking anything serious scares the living fuck out of me

I actually felt love for once and now my life has been taken away along with hers
>>
try not to let your insecurities ruin your relationship with someone you actually love. If you two got married and she got assaulted by two males would you divorce her just because something happened out of her control? You may need to go to therapy to get a better understanding of how someone else getting raped traumatizes you.
>>
This is why girls should stfu about shit like that.
I made that mistake of telling my boyfriend about some shit that happened with my ex and he was never the same with me after.
Lesson learned.
>>
>>16913419
You have to tell them but you also need to protect your self and stop shit from happening in the first place
>>
>>16913393
She's broken and you can't fix it, leave her and find someone new.
>>
>>16913437
Who's to say the next girlfriend I have won't be a victim of rape? And I kind of did something fucked up to an ex that's kinda like rape but not really
>>
>>16913442
honestly shes better off without you OP
>>
You're a faggoty little bitch boy, you never loved her just your own sense of accomplishment.

Move on with your life, she deserves better than you can offer.
>>
>>16913393

Op she probably took a lot just to come out and say she did get raped.

>while we were in a relationship

Well that is a different story entirely, and yeah that would shake the foundation of trust in your relationship.

I don't think because she was raped it changes who she is to you or how you felt. I can understand how you reacted though because that definitely would shake me. I'd just chill out and talk to her about things and maybe you go top a therapist to talk about your feelings.
>>
you disgusting cuckface man up. you're the one who's suppoused to support her not the other way around.

be a man. start by tracking those 2 and beat the living shit out of them. break their teeth, do something they will never heal and never forget.

then support your gf you pathetic faggot. she got raped, you're suppoused to be with her because it actually feels like a shit to get raped.

and about her getting raped. just see it as her having sex with someone else. we've all done that, we're not virgins before mariage in most cases. so deal with it and support your gf. and dont forget to teach rapists some maners you whiny inbred.
>>
>>16913442
Then stay with her like the cuck degenerate you are.
>>
>>16913455
How can I just beat the shit out of them? I never see either of them and the other guy is a person I don't even know the one guy lives kinda close to me but I won't I just end up in jail?
>>
>>16913419
Your ex was a piece of shit lmao. I wouldn't dump a man if he was molested wtf
>>
>>16913419
Your ex was a piece of shit lmao. I wouldn't dump a man if he was molested wtf>>16913459
cuck? lmao op if your gf said she was beat by a stranger or had all her money stolen by fraud out of her power would you be mad at her or the culprits?
lmao males are so putrid
>>
>>16913461
you're disguisting. you're not even beta, you're some omega tier faggot.
someone raped your gf, the person who's dear to you, and you're scared to stand up for it and teach those faggots some manners? unless you kill them no, you wont go to jail, and even if you did you OWE yourself to do it.

just get a bat, go to his house, slam his face with it and make sure you dont heat upper part so you dont kill them, them beat him break his teeth, beat him to the point where he tells the name of that second faggot, then do same to that second cuntface.

it's easy, if you're a man.

or instead you can go back to crying your eyes off in your mommies hem while she reads bedtime stories for you.

you can make your choice yourself im sure. you're a grown man ;b
>>
>>16913492
Yeah but how the fuck can I just go there I think they have like younger kids there and there's other people there too and I would have no clue if he's there

What if I just ran in with a baseball and his dad shot me or something if I ran into him on the street I would definitely chase him down no doubt and probably slice his face with glass or something and make him walk home naked

I have no clue who the other kid is though
>>
>>16913503
Report the crime and go to therapy together.
>>
>>16913474
He's a cuck because he obviously a beta being used by some hot chick for emotional support. The chick slept with the two "rapists" and now feels like a slut but can't take responsibility for her slutty ways
>>
>>16913515
I don't think she will report she said she has never told anyone but me

If she reports it does she just have to say it happened or does she have to go over the whole thing with a bunch of police or talk about it all in front of crowds at a court? I think she might report it if she just has to point a finger and talk about the events leading up to it but I don't think she could talk about the actual crime
>>
>>16913503
you just walk to his house, with few friends, you ask him to get out of house because you got important subject to discuss, then you do your thing.

'what if i get arrested'
'what if his dad shots me'
'what if im a pussyass faggot'

man up you omega faggot
>>
>>16913524
You need to report the crime, is the only way she can make justice. If you two wait too much you will regret not doing it. It can be hard, but is the best way.
>>
>>16913539
Is easy to talk when you are not the one doing it.
>>
>>16913406

This, you definitely need therapy. It is not a normal response to go "oh, you were attacked? Yeah, I can't really see myself with you anymore." It could be as simple as you having some unconscious niggling that she liked sex with them better than you (which is fucking stupid) or it could be some more complex underlying issue. Whatever the problem is it's on your end and you should take steps to fix it.
>>
>>16913393
Dude, man the fuck up. Nothing even happened to you. Either take a baseball bat to the two guys that did it or just move on with your life and try to support her as best you're able.
>>
>>16913419
I disagree. It's why girls should talk about it with their partners, then you can weed out the shitty men that it obviously will never work with.

I told my boyfriend all about my abusive ex boyfriend and he has helped me so much in recovering from it. He is ridiculously understanding about it and I feel like I can never repay him for how great he's been to me. He also understands me a lot better knowing what I've been through and how it fucked me up and stuff, so any mishaps in our relationship are usually easily resolvable because we both understand what's going on with each other better.
>>
>>16913580
Well I don't know the other guy and I don't know how to get to the other guy like the other guy said showing up at his house might work but I'm on a probation type deal
>>
>>16913393
OP did she file a police report and press charges, or did she just say she was raped while you were dating and left it at that? You left out a lot of important information here.
>>
>>16913592
She just said it I don't think she can talk about it enough to report it she only told me
>>
>>16913437
>>16913459
>>16913521
You are either a troll or a piece of shit. Anyway, disgusting.

OP what the fuck is your problem? She is the one who got raped, your only reaction should be to go to make her feel better and reassure her. Why the fuck would anything ever change for you?
>>
>>16913597
She sounds full of shit then. Unless she went to the police it sounds like she is trying to cover her ass for cheating on you then. If she refuses to go to the police I would be really suspicious OP.
>>
>>16913597
How much time has passed?
>>
>>16913606
It was really traumatic just hearing about it and I feel like I'd have to commit to a life time of trauma
>>
>>16913541
I've done it, I broke guys jaw, 3 teeth completly, and a bit more damaged, his nose and ribs.

nope, it wasnt because he raped anyone I cared for, i'd prolly cut her eggs and suffocate him with his own balls if he did that. because unlike you I have pride and Im willing to defend the ones i care about.

what he did was, he slapped my 8 years old sister (he was her teacher) because she was giggling in class.

I just made sure he never does that to anyone :b ever.

I did get sued tho, for 500 local money which is around 250$ usd or so. but i'd call it worth

now stop searching for excuses and accept the fact that you're a pathetic omega faggot. and dont forget to cry yourself to sleep you subhuman.
>>
>>16913612

Actually a lot of rapes don't get reported right away, especially since they rarely catch whoever did it. Also, you sound like an asshole. That's two piece of information for the price of one, you're welcome!
>>
>>16913622
I'd be willing to do it if I didn't have to sit in jail for years after but what about the other guy? Should I just beat him until he says a name or something?
>>
>>16913635
Plus you probably had a bunch of people with you pussy
>>
>>16913630
How do I sound like an asshole? I've heard many stories of women trying to cover up cheating by saying they were raped. If she outright refuses to go to the police ever about it, I would be suspicious if I were the OP.

I'm a woman and if I was raped the first thing I would do is go to the police. I don't know why you wouldn't. Then you can get evidence like semen, tearing, etc and it will improve your case on your rapists being caught.
>>
>>16913622
You sure demonstrated you have balls, but I prefer using my brain.
I care very little of stupid terms like alpha and beta male, is better to go to the police and reporting the crime.
>>
>>16913653
It was years before we dated
>>
>>16913660
Did she ever go to the police at all for it then?
>>
>>16913635
just break a teeth or two, a finger or two and a jaw haha, if you're not willing to go for more.

you wont get arrested for that. if you do it properly you wont even get any kind of fee lol
>>
>>16913665
No she never even told her parents she doesn't want everyone around knowing and she doesn't want to go over all of it in court and shit like that
>>
>>16913670
I really wanted to do a slice across the face or something so there's always a mark there but I want to get the other guy though and I feel like I'd go to jail for a long ass time if I just beat the shit out of the guy especially if I go to his house and ask his dad "hey can I talk to your son real quick"
>>
>>16913672
Okay it definitely sounds like she's making it up then, that's just straight up bullshit. So she will tell you but not her parents? And she doesn't want any justice or to see the men who made her suffer put behind bars so it doesn't happen to anyone else?
>>
>>16913680
Idk she came out and told me something else fucked up that happened and then after that she told me about that happening and she knew the date it happened
>>
>>16913672
Good news Anon, you dont need to go to the police because she has no evidence.
>>
>>16913684
That sounds really weird OP. It sounds like she knows you have issues with sexual promiscuity and she had a threesome, but doesn't want to lose you so she just lied about it and told you she was raped.

If your girlfriend had been in a threesome with 2 guys how would you feel or react to it? It sounds like you would be pissed and probably break up with her over it. But if it was her being raped, instead you feel guilty about it and people tell you you're an awful person for feeling weird about it.

It sounds like you need to stop being so weird about what your girlfriend did in the past sexually and get over your issues with that, if she isn't cheating on you then who gives a shit. And you need to make it known to her that you're fine with her past sexual encounters, and that all that matters is your current relationship.
>>
>>16913653

>im a grill and if this happened to me I would
--
uh huh yeah sure that's what they all say. Bet you wouldn't go bankrupt after lotto winnings either huh? Rape is tramatic, the brain processes tranatic events wierd also society degrades and doesnt habeeb rape victims so its a shit show
>>
>>16913700
Yea I did kinda tell her I would leave if she was a slut but she was kinda young when it happened so I don't think so like 15 and why would she come forward and tell me it with a lie? The only reason she would do that is because she'd be afraid of me hearing about it but why would the kids brag about it if it was rape? They would only brag about it if it really happened so I'd know she was lying and she told me that she said no and they took her pants off
>>
>>16913712
Also she told me about it after she said she was abused by someone older when she was young so I don't think she would follow traumatic news by "umm I had a tjreesome too" she said she couldn't even talk about it and I kinda just asked her to and she told me
>>
>>16913703
Trauma or not I wouldn't be so retarded as to not go to the police after being raped to mount evidence against my attackers so that I could prosecute them and get justice for what they did to me. It's not like being rape renders you a spineless piece of shit who can't do anything anymore. If someone put you through such a traumatic experience, why wouldn't you want to get back at them and put them in jail for what they did?

>society doesn't habeeb rape victims
Only if you are a man

>>16913712
>>16913725
You both sound like you're really young desu. Also you're not making a lot of sense in what you're saying and it's hard to follow. You're leaving out a lot of details.
>>
>>16913731
Why the hell would she lie about it? If I ever heard about it outside of her telling me it would be because the kid bragged about having sex with her and I would immediately know she's lying
>>
>>16913738
I just told you why she would lie. Because you know you would get all pissy if you knew she had been in a threesome with two guys and possibly not want to be with her anymore. If she refuses to ever go to the police about being raped and has pretty much done nothing about it and has no evidence, then she probably was not actually raped.
>>
>>16913745
Yea but if she was lying I would just find out anyway because the only way I could ever know is if the kid ran around town telling everyone he fucked her but he's not going to just run around and say oh yeah I had sex with her when he raped her

I would have literally never found out about it without her telling me because the kid would only brag about it if it was consensual
>>
>>16913756
It's because she felt guilty about it, it probably was eating away at her. That's she confessed other things to you at the same time.

It sounds like she genuinely loves you and wants to be with you, but is worried you won't like her and want to be with her anymore because of her past sexual encounters. Because she knows what you're like and knows you would get upset about finding out about it.
>>
>>16913756
Go to the guy and ask him in a subtle way.
>>
>>16913764
Yeah but we all live close together so I would find out about it anyway but maybe you're right but I doubt it

She also told me she was sexually abused when she was young and she told me that she never told anyone like not even her parents so I think she just doesn't want everyone in her life to judge her and shit like that
>>
>>16913767
You can't really just ask that if I asked him if he raped her he would probably just lie and say she consented to it so he didn't have to worry about getting arrested
>>
>>16913771
Yeah, you think? It sounds like she is worried you're going to judge her, too. If you want to make things right with her, sit down with her and tell her you love her and don't care about her past sexual history, that you only care about your present relationship.

And you need to get over being all weird about her past sexual encounters, because it sounds like you're really fucking her up in the head about it and it's tearing her apart so much she has to lie about being raped for fuck's sake. There are a million other cases where a woman lied about rape because she was worried what her boyfriend might think of her for sleeping with a certain guy, too.
>>
>>16913783
Yeah but she didn't just say she was raped she told me the whole story
>>
>>16913786
And plus she came out about being raped the same time she talked about being molested so why would she pick that specific time to tell me
>>
>>16913786
I dunno then, maybe she was really raped. You should press her to go to the police then. Or at least tell her parents about it. If she continues to refuse to do so, ask her why she doesn't want to seek justice for what she was put through. Maybe tell her to seek counseling so she can go to the police about it. Tell her that it's fucked up that the men who raped her are still out there and they could do it to another girl, too.
>>
>>16913791
This
>>
>>16913791
If she reports it to the police does she have to get her name in the paper or does the kids who did it get put in the paper that they were charged for rape with no victim names?

Does she have to actually talk about the sex to the police or just how and where it happened
>>
>>16913789
I'm going to guess because she feels like she is being judged by you for being sexually promiscuous. So she made up excuses for why she was that way. She was molested, she was raped, etc. Like a defense mechanism, so now if you bring it up she has an excuse for it, and you will feel guilty about it instead.

But that's fucked up. You shouldn't judge her for being sexually promiscuous, and she shouldn't lie about being raped or molested.
>>
>>16913797
No she can ask for them to withhold her name, it's very common.

She does have to talk to the police about it but she can tell them beforehand that it is traumatic for her and they will be very sensitive to that and understanding and try to go about in a way that will not upset her. They may even bring in a counselor to help her through it.
>>
>>16913461

If you don't see them, you need to relocate your firing position.
>>
>>16913798
I probably would get really mad at a three some but that I can probably deal with because I almost three somes with 2 girls before but she said she was 15 when it happened would a 15 year old really be slutty enough to do a three some? She's only had 3 sexual partners and they were people she dated for awhile
>>
>>16913804
So she actually has to say what they did to her in detail? What's the point it's not like they can line up their stories with her if they're already talking about what happened it means they admitted guilt already
>>
>>16913815
I don't know OP, I'm not a cop. But if your girlfriend was actually raped or molested but isn't willing to go to the police about it, she must be really fucking traumatized that she seriously needs to seek some form of counseling. If she doesn't actually seem that traumatized to you, then she is lying and making it up because she feels like you are judging her on her past sexual experiences and would get angry about it.

That's all I can conclude from what you've said. You're asking a lot of questions that I can't answer because I've never met you or her, I'm just trying to give you my own perspective based off of what you've said. What you need to do now is go actually talk and communicate with your girlfriend about it.
>>
>>16913824
Yeah but there's no way at all I can just hint towards it or even ask did you really just have a threesome? I can't just ask her if she's lying if she isn't lying she would unbelievably offended
>>
>>16913834
Also I'm pretty sure the molestation thing was legit don't see why anyone would ever make that up that's just sick
>>
you selfish bitch. you didnt have love at all. having love for someone means you accept them for them, no matter what. loving someone is not about how they make you feel inside, it's about how you can make them feel.

you're just a faggot destined for divorce anyways
>>
Ok so I have a good friend, we have been through a lot of similar experiences and she told me she was raped, I was furious, who hat fuck did this, where were her friends. It happened at a party, I was really pissed off that no one did anything and I was unable to get there or do anything. We had just started dating a week before this happened. The worst thing was I tried to help her I tried to sort this shit out but she said she didn't care it happened to her she said, she said she didn't want to tell her friends coz they would beat up the guy and it would be her fault, I could see she somewhat blamed herself but she also had low self esteem and didn't respect herself and put herself into stupid situations like drinking with strangers and doing drugs. She broke up with me because of this, she told me not to have a go at her friends and that I was a prick for being angry they did nothing, I've known her for 6 years and I've helped her so much from getting out of the dark place she was when I met her. We tried dating but she is afraid of the commitment and she just wants to party. It's not up to me to decide her feelings but I'm telling you right now OP you piece of shit. You fucking look after that girl. You fucking talk it all out you help her get all the pain off her chest and you help her get herself back together because something horrible has happened to her and without someone to help it is extremely hard to get over believe me I know. No one was there for me when I was raped by my uncle and I met Hannah and she had been through a similar thing from a random guy. I've helped her so much and I'd do it all again, I love the shit out of her and she's fucking moving away to work now. You hold on to the important people in your life and when something bad or horrible happens to them you fucking stand by them and put in your all. Otherwise I swear to whatever fucking deity you believe in or not. I'll find your soul in hell and fucking destroy it you utter scum.
>>
>>16913680
>So she will tell you but not her parents?
A lot of people are more comfortable with telling their partner over their parents. Just because you may have that kind of relationship with your parents doesn't mean everyone does.

>And she doesn't want any justice or to see the men who made her suffer put behind bars so it doesn't happen to anyone else?
Have you ever been raped? People deal with it in different ways. Some feel an overwhelming sense of shame, because they feel humiliated and degraded. So they hide it away in the recesses of their brain. Other potential victims don't even cross their mind. And reporting it to the police doesn't automatically mean anything can be done. She has no evidence now, because it happened years ago, so she'll be forced to relive those memories for nothing.

My mom was gangraped by a group of skinheads when she was walking home from work. She immediately reported it, had a rape kit done, etc. but they treated her like shit and were still unable to catch the people that did it. The whole ordeal made her wish that she had never reported it at all.
>>
>>16913622
>>16913670
>>16913678
Are you fucking kidding me? You're taking pride in completely overreacting and acting like a fucking caveman.
OP, tell her to go to the police, this way you can get justice without resorting to violence.
>>
>>16913393
I don't understand why men get grossed our by this stuff. Like it's not the woman's fault for getting rapped. In place of being a little bitch about it, you should help her feel worthy again. Rape wictims are already sufferring and saying shit about it makes it even worse.
>>
>>16913419
Yep. I agree. It's like talking about any sexual experience or even ex relationship. If it doesn't motivate your current actions or is not a good thing don't bother.
>>
>>16913393
If its something you can't handle you have zero obligation to stay with her and you should feel no guilt or shame for it.
>>
>>16914626
theyre damaged good, emotionally unstable and a relationship time bomb. Call it cruel, throw your fee fees at me, it makes no difference. I would never be in a relationship with someone who has been raped, or had sex with more than 1 other person for that matter
>>
>>16914686
It's not the fact they are damaged goods it's that 2 guys were alone with my gf with full range to do anything they wanted and it fucks with me so much
>>
You're shit tier and she deserves someone far better. She gets raped and what you're worried about is "hurrr they had free range with my waifu". Free range that had nothing to do with her wants or needs. Fucking deplorable.
>>
>>16913393
So she made the huge decision to confide this in you - that she was raped. Unwillingly. Probably thought she was going to be murdered after - And this is how you react? Are you sick in the head?
>>
>>16913680
it never happened the way she has described then. Guess she fucked the guys and afraid at some point you'll hear about the time she had the threesome.
>>
>>16913712
had an ex tell me 7 guys at a party took advantage of her when she got drunk after her bf broke up with her. She didn't quite call it rape but implied it. Come to find out she initiated the whole thing just didn't think it would be seven but three.
>>
>>16913653
Lol I was raped and I went to the police that same day. They took my evidence and its been 2 years they didn't even pick up the case. Police don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16915112
Was it stranger rape or did you know the person
>>
>>16913791
>go to the police
>tell her parents
If this is all the advice you have for OP then you're an idiot and you've probably never been raped. No one wants to share the shame of being raped particularly because of people LIKE YOU who will immediately accuse them of making shit up. And no one wants their parents to know that shit happened to them because no one wants their parents to feel guilty or know that their child is in such pain. You don't know SHIT anon and you need to stop posting. If OPs girlfriend is sharing the story of being raped its because she wants COMFORT and none of your solutions will bring that to her.
>>
>>16915122
It was a stranger I had met that same day.
>>
>>16915144
Well that's why it's not like they have a semen data base you need names and a face it's not that they didn't do anything they just need to wait for a similar case to pop up
>>
There is some serious underage issues going on here. I get that you're furious, I too have dated a girl who was raped prior to us going out in my younger years.
Though unlike you, I remained supportive and understanding of her; because you know, that's what you do in a relationship? C'mon kid, fuckin' man up.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.