[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short: I was a "straight" guy that fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457062988245.png (411 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457062988245.png
411 KB, 640x640
Long story short: I was a "straight" guy that fell in love with another man. Our relationship Is probably the best one I've ever had, but sex is so frustrating and unsatisfying (he puts me on the bottom) that I don't know what to do. Sex isn't everything I know. I jerking off a lot so I don't get tempted to cheat but is there any way to fix this? Pic related

>when he tells you just the tip
>>
Have you tried being the top? Are they at least jerking you during sex and giving head at other times? More information is helpful. In any case you should talk to your boyfriend about it, if they don't know that there is a problem then it will probably never be resolved. They might be more willing to work out a compromise than you think and if not then that's the real issue.
>>
Please seek help
Therapy is good
God is good
>>
>>16913308
Topkek motherfucker
>>
>>16913304
He is strictly on top and hates giving head. He tried to bottom for me once and it didn't work out
>>
>>16913384

Then he sounds like a selfish lover and you need to talk to him about that. Unless you're getting a great deal more out of other aspects of the relationship I fail to see the upside for you.
>>
File: 1381464611231.jpg (19 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
1381464611231.jpg
19 KB, 625x466
>>16913289

>I was a "straight" guy that fell in love with another man

Obviously not that straight.

>(he puts me on the bottom)

This has nothing to do with being gay and everything to do with the fact that your partner "puts you" where he wants you during sex and you obviously don't enjoy it.

Either you haven't spoken up about how frustrated you are and therefore are at fault for not being open and honest with your partner OR you've said something to him and he doesn't care, in which case you need to dump this fucker find someone who gives a shit about how you feel.

Sex, regardless of the gender or orientation, can be strange and unsatisfying and frustrating and not everything you thought it was cracked up to be, which is why communication is so important.

Don't take sex at face value. You have to work at it for it to be what you want it to be. Its not like the movies where you hump passionately for a few minutes and breath into each other's necks and everything is perfect and rainbows are shooting out everyone's ass.

Work at it, and if your partner won't work with you, find a new partner. Simple.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.