[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I turned 18 today. Any advice you can give to an aspy beta that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1448231244398.gif (363 KB, 273x255) Image search: [Google]
1448231244398.gif
363 KB, 273x255
I turned 18 today. Any advice you can give to an aspy beta that he can carry on for the rest of his life?
>>
File: 2016-03-13_19.56.39.jpg (134 KB, 655x655) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13_19.56.39.jpg
134 KB, 655x655
>>16913216
Advice on what?
>>
>>16913221
Really just anything. Preferably relationships since I've never had one and can't think of anyone to get in one with
>>
>>16913216
Make sure you stick your dick in some young pussy while you can. It's harder to get the young stuff as you get older. Be safe, of course.
>>
Don't get fucking married/have kids until you're over 30. Your 20s should not be wasted on such things. Go have some fun.
>>
>>16913232
Do you have a good number of friends and acquaintances?
>>
>>16913297
Didn't really before a few months ago. Started going to parties with this group and socializing more now though
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50 KB, 411x600
>>16913307
Sounds like you're doing fine. Once you start talking to a girl that you have good chemistry with it'll just be easy. I wouldn't sweat it.

The best advice I can give you with girls is to talk about yourself as little as possible. You should get them talking about themselves, compliment them oncr or twice, and flirt with them a little. A relationship will happen on its own soon enough.

You're probably gonna fuck up a few times before then, but you shouldn't think too much about it. Mistakes happen.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.