[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
picking up my girl in a hour have no idea what to do on a date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
picking up my girl in a hour have no idea what to do on a date tonight on a budget help me out bros!
Live in Los Angeles, grab a good fun cheap meal, where? do what (no lame movie or bowling) thanks for any tips on a budget!
>>
>>16912847
Wat, why didn't you figure this out beforehand? I don't know, go to Griffith Observatory. It's free.
>>
>>16912861
we already have been there. i asked her out and didnt expect her to say yes!!!
>>
What part of LA op,i can help,you out. How far you willing to drive

I work at crystal,cove state park as a volunteer, and can say with 99% confidence grills love it there to see,the sunset and shit

I can hook you up with free parking
>>
>>16912872
like alhambra
>>
>>16912872
>crystal,cove state park as a volunteer, and can say with 99% confidence grills love it there

Can confirm, crystal cove is beautiful.
>>
>>16912872
appreciate it but im picking her up at like 7 sun will be set already thanks tho!
>>
>>16912878
Alright then idk op youre screwed
>>
>>16912847
If you want you can take her to the alley behind my house and I'll leave you guys scraps from my own date on a box with a nice table cloth. Like in Lady & the Tramp yknow?

Or just take her to Taco Bell who cares, I do that pretty often honestly
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.