[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching a lesson/revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Spas12_7.jpg (39 KB, 758x446) Image search: [Google]
Spas12_7.jpg
39 KB, 758x446
Dear Mr. 4chan

I come to you seeking inspiration and/or assistance.

Here's the story:
Talk to this guy 3 years ago. Becomes an aquintance of mine and my ex (I was first). Gradually friends up with her. Info: open relationship. They hang out, text and shit. She assures me they won't fuck. Fast

forward some weeks: I find out they fucked. Since they're friends, she invites him to her bday party. He doesn't know that I know they fucked. I ask him if there was anything going on. He negates.
I tell him I know and that I have a problem with him. He claims to not understand why.

Some months ago, same cocksucker messages my new gf. Open relationship again. He either doesn't know she's my gf or he's doing it on purpose. I inform him and make it clear he should stay away. He

understands, telling her I've marked my territory.
Last week, he messages her again on another website, asking for a meeting (to fuck). She tells him she has to ask me first and then tells him I have a problem with him. He responds saying he doesn't know why

I have a problem with him.

End of story.
Since she already answered, I couldn't troll him or do anything. But! I do have his facebook name (real name) and his profile on two other websites + his personal photography page.
Can you do something to fuck up his shit, Mr. 4chan?
I don't want to arrange a meeting between him and a baseball bat for example, because then he'd probably sue and ultimately win. So I want to have something happening that doesn't lead back to me.
>>
>>16912691
That shotgun is like a really hot woman. Looks great, terrible to spend any actual time with.
>>
>>16912691
>open relationship
so what's the problem?

if you dont want your gf cucking you, then dont have open relationships
>>
It's not the point that he has fucked her. That's ok. The point is him being a fucking liar and him now being purposefully ignoring to stay the fuck away.
>>
>>16912724
>The point is him being a fucking liar and him now being purposefully ignoring to stay the fuck away.
which is none of your business
>>
>>16912691
>i got cucked by chad please be my army 4chan!

gimme ur gf's number i'll fuck her for you. since you obviously can't
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.