[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any ideas for a "fuck everything" vacation for the summer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 31_Soul_Sunrise.jpg (125 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
31_Soul_Sunrise.jpg
125 KB, 1000x600
When May 19th hits I'm going to be a 19 year old virgin, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of life, I have 0 motivation to do anything except try to get laid, and I keep fantasizing about just packing my shit up and going somwhere far away to just fuck non stop and get my shit straight before finally coming back and starting to build a life for myself.

I really need this or something like it in my life, this has to end, I can't keep living like this much longer.

Something like this except minus the "originally going to kill himself" part

http://totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
>>
I sometimes wonder how many guys like OP end up with an STD on the night they lose their virginity.
>>
>>16911150
Fucking deal with it you pussy. You're 19. People have been fucking lived longer and not done it.

Sex is great, but there's more to life than sex. This kind of behavior is what gets you fucked up with STDs and depression.

Find a fun, cute girl with similar interests. Hell, find more than one. After getting to know them a bit, ask if they wanna bang. If not then ask the next one down the list.

Your behavior is what the media does to us...
>>
>I have 0 motivation to do anything except try to get laid,
Guys like this don't get laid. You don't even have the motivation to be the kind of hunk that pulls pussy left and right.
>>
I believe most people get to a point or have been at a point in life that they would love to just pack shit and leave. That's the easy way out, and from experience the easy way out is never the best way.

Start doing something productive, force yourself into something productive such as a job or going to the gym. You'll get used to it then your motivation will come back, this is also how you meet new people.

Mate sex is just sex, you're only 19. Start being productive, start actively becoming happier and meeting new people who can introduce you to more people and then you might meet a nice girl. Go from there.

Life is hard but getting through the hard times is so much more rewarding than the easy way out and doing short term things to make you happy.

I know this is long but just my 2 cents, hope I could help in some way, best of luck.
>>
I lost my virginity a month or two before I turned 20. I hardly even remember it even though I was sober and it was great. Having sex isn't some enlightening experience that will change anything.

Also, I was with this girl for 2 years and we broke up. Part of me almost wishes we never had sex or were together because of how much it tore me apart.
>>
>>16911220
STD AND a daddy.
>>
File: 1418600682074.gif (2 MB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
1418600682074.gif
2 MB, 320x235
>>16911150
Wow OP, you are really putting sex on a pedestal. Sex is great for a few moments, then it's gone. As soon as the lust is gone, you don't care.

I can't stop you from going to some foreign country and getting STD's from A to Z, but I will say sex is so much better when it's with someone you care for. Don't fall for the sex is everything game, don't think with your dick, just use your brain. Go outdoors or exercise to get your mind off sex. Take a break from the internet.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.