[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you decide whether you should be in a relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160207_122825.jpg (83 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_122825.jpg
83 KB, 480x477
How do you decide whether you should be in a relationship with someone, or if you should just stay friends/acquaintances?
And you do you read what the other party would also like
inb4 bluntly asking them
>>
>>16910839
such a beautiful photo
>>
>>16910839
Love the picture.

Try

Not so hard it's not natural, but at least make an effort

Make a move, a kiss first
>>
If I have a slight interest at all I act immediately on that romantic interest.
Then its easier to answer your question. I don't play no games trying to figure things out subtly just straight forward talk is all.
>>
It's weird, like I wonder why we were less than a centimetre from each other's faces, intimately saying we wanted to get back together

And like, I think he said he'd answered and walked off

I didn't say a thing

I did cry afterwards though. A lot. A hell of a lot
>>
Pretty same situation here. Only had one girlfriend in my life and she left me for a friend without saying goodbye. Left me colder than a public toilet seat in siberia mid winter. Now I sometimes spot cute lads but I have no idea how to interact romantically with them. No problems at all with small talk/fucking around but I just can't seem to be flirty. The fact that I hardly get attached to people isn't helping.

I'm not even sure I want to be in love anymore.
Should I definitely fuck myself up and get rid of love (like the magic between two persons) for good or give it another try ? I'm about 7/10 face and fun but I keep on giving up before anything can happen.
>>
>>16911069
Never give up on love, Mr!
>>
>>16911077
There is love and love. I'm no hatefull man and there are plenty lf things I genueinely love. But on the other hand I feel like giving another human being (subject to corruption and a whole lotta bad things) the ability to crush my heart is a bad idea.
>>
>>16911086
Well then, I can virtually guarantee she/he feels the same sir, it hurts

A sacrifice that must be made for love
- a risk, and for you to decide if that calculated risk can be taken

In my opinion, for real love, it's worth it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.