[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I need so advice. Recently two of my friends have called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1457744888749.jpg (32 KB, 541x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457744888749.jpg
32 KB, 541x540
Hey /adv/
I need so advice. Recently two of my friends have called out one of my friends for saying so shit along the lines of "oh I'm going to hang out with that other group they seem fun" My other two friends took it completely out of context and refuse to talk to him. Now I'm not someone who to take sides I really hate it. They claim to be innocent. But they have been spewing shit about me and it really pisses me off. I thought these people were my friends and now I have my 18th birthday party next week and I have some horrible feeling some shit is going to go down. Any idea on what I should do? 18 m btw
>>
Tell them to quit acting like little bitches.
>>
>>16910401
Basically did that just there. Don't know how they will react.
>>
>>16910431
If they disagree or try to make an excuse to their irrational decision. Tell them about how shitty it is for you and that they need to grow up. You're bros. invite them all together at a burger joint. Pay for all of them (optional) and then tell them that they're all bitches. Then tell them that they are not female high schoolers and need to grow up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457376518951.jpg (22 KB, 540x498) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457376518951.jpg
22 KB, 540x498
>>16910445
I basically told them to sort it out or I will call off my 18th (I'd never do that) but they will be forced to do it. They wouldn't risk not going. Thanks for the advice man. Really appreciate it :D
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.