[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 23 M, and I have a problem. It seems like every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So I'm 23 M, and I have a problem.

It seems like every girl I meet has a significant other already. Typically they're not shy about it, but at some point during the conversation they drop it.

>my boyfriend blah blah

And it will take me by surprise.

I'm not ugly, I'm in alright shape. I've just recently gotten over my fear of talking to girls after a solid year of intense self-actualization, and I'm stuck at this roadblock.

So, is this just how adult life is? Or is it something about the type of girl I go for? What places are good for meeting single girls?

Pic not related.
>>
I think it does happen a lot, generally people you are drawn to who are social and friendly are pretty likely to be seeing someone.

Honestly I would suggest online dating, at least you know people are single and what they want.
>>
>>16909162

Its a numbers game, and you happen to be unlucky. Don't take this as anything more than that.
>>
>>16909184
You're probably right, the romantic in me probably just wants to find some ridiculous divine reason for this being the case.
>>
>>16909189
I would say it's probably just bad luck. It's very human to try to find the meaning in everything but you're just gonna bum yourself out.
>>
>>16909196
Yeah man. And I don't want some girl who's willing to cheat, that's out of the question.
>>
>>16909162
Women are like parking spots

all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicap
>>
>>16909212
Good that you have that standard.

Honestly having used tinder with moderate success it can be a bit of a numbers game, just the same with trying to meet people in "real life". But the more you put yourself out there the more likely it is you will meet someone that you click with, and like I said, at least you know people are looking for a relationship and not just getting your hopes up.
>>
>>16909264
Yeah I'm apprehensive about tinder, last time I used it I netted 0 actual results. I would try to arrange meetings, but the girls would either bail or just flat out not show up. Most likely I was taking the wrong approach during the text-game phase.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.