[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social inept here... Girl I'm talking to on tinder brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: no.png (2 MB, 839x635) Image search: [Google]
no.png
2 MB, 839x635
Social inept here...

Girl I'm talking to on tinder brought up some of her "past issues." How do I respond to this? Like I don't want to be pitiful/sorry for her, but I don't want to be too dismissive? Basically, I'm just not sure how to steer the conversation without sounding like "anyway..."
>>
unloading issues on someone early on is a fuckhuge red flag bro
>>
>>16908565
I figured as much... You think I should just unmatch her?
>>
Why not just try something and see what happens? Do you plan to ask /adv/ what to say when the minister asks you if you take so-and-so to be your lawfully wedded wife?
>>
>>16908580
Well, that's why I was asking since it's like, the fourth message on tinder, and I've never had a girl decide to just be like "oh btw I'm recovering from a bunch of issues."

But more than anything I just wouldn't know what to say to that specifically. Like, I don't want to just keep her on about it by asking too many questions. I want to keep the convo' positive.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.