[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv, I had a question So me and a female friend are v close,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 590x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 590x629
Hey adv, I had a question

So me and a female friend are v close, but as of lately her reply times went from 1-2 min to 10-15 min sometimes even longer. When we talked a few months ago, we both asked each other to hangout and now, it's usually me asking. Irl, everything seems fine and her and I are going to prom together in a week. But over chat, she now seems a bit muted in contrast to how she used to be. This may be BC of school stress but I'm scared if it's not. What do ? Am I overthinking?
>>
>>16907906
Not here to make you scared or anything OP but my girlfriend started doing the same exact thing and she broke up with me a little over a week later. If you two aren't already dating, you need to pop the question while you can, she might think you're being to slow with her.
>>
>>16907930
Well here's the thing.

She had told me a few month ago taht she doesn't want anyone liking her BC she's scared taht would ruin the friendship. I don't think I like her in that way and I don't want a relationship in case It ruins our current friendship
>>
Stop being her girl friend.
>>
>>16907962
That's very humble of you OP, but here's my one piece of advice I can give you: girl's almost NEVER mean what they say. They're confusing and will never give you a straight answer to your face. If you don't want to be in a relationship with her, then you're already in the clear, but that may not be what she wants.
>>
>>16907975
I feel ya but this exchange between her and I happened a few months ago and I can assure you she doesn't want a relationship with me
>>
>>16907906
>going to prom together in a week
You must be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>16907975
Kek, a girl I really like said the same thing about how she thinks a relationship would ruin the friendship

She meant it
>>
>>16907906
You're overthinking like crazy and if you don't cut it out you're going to suffocate her.

Read this sentence again, slowly: "Her response times to my texts have gone from a couple of minutes to ten minutes or more!" Now tell me with a straight face that it sounds like a real problem still.
>>
>>16908056

LOL anon, ty for taht slap to reality, ily
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.