[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get rid of a stalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x1136
My ex bf that I met online is a psychopath and we have nothing in common so I broke up with him officially. He tried to kill himself and finally left me alone for about a week when he found a new psycho gf in which the first thing he does is call me to tepl me that he has moved on and is having a lot of sex with a pretty girl, and then she breaks up with him because he told everyone at school. He keeps saying he still loves me and then tries to kill himself, forcing me to stay in the call while he does. His mom goes to his house and threatens lawsuits and private eyes on me for assisting him in suicide, which is false. A month later he gets out and continues to contact me telling me how he keeps getting victimized. I delete my skype and kik so he cant talk to me. He still calls me and texts me and it wastes my time and makes me hyperventiliate because he refuses to delete any content of me(texts, pics). When I tell him that I want nothing to do with him he says that im mean and makes up a list of excuses that his brain is messed up and he is mentally unstable so he should be treated better. And that he keeps being used and he does drugs to forget about everything. I hate drug users. We have never met irl but he knows a lot of info about me. I dont care about any of his problems and do not know why he is telling me and why he still wants me if I ignore him. He is the clingiest person ive ever met and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with him. I plan on changing my phone number and moving to different country after college. I wish he would forget about me and leave me the fuck alone. I cant file a restraining order or he will know my last name. Is there anything else I can do?
>>
>>16907655
Step one learn how to use the enter key

Step two kill yourself
>>
>forcing me to stay in the call
He can do no such thing. If it happens again: Hang up. Contact the police in his area, if you know his general location. Turn your phone/computer off.

>We have never met irl
>I cant file a restraining order or he will know my last name

What, exactly, does he know about you?

Online relationships should be the exact easiest to end. Block his number, block his accounts, get new accounts on social media if you need to, pretend he never existed.
>>
>>16907655
Filing a police report is good, getting a restraining order is good. Get a handgun and learn to use it, especially if you live in any US state that has a stand your ground law. Don't allow yourself to be victimized or intimidated by him. If he tries to harm you, kill him.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.