[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a guy handsome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
So its weird to ask this but what features makes a guy handsome?
>>
From greatest importance to least:

+personality (be confident, be the life of the party, be interesting and socially valuable to everyone else)
+face
+chest (don't be fat, be muscular)
+salary
>>
>>16907580
Face is my biggest issue, I have a big head, and a fatish face so I grow a beard to hid my double chin, but it looks like shit even if I groom it but I feel like I look worse with the double chin
>>
>>16907566
- confidence
- hairy chest
- big forearms
>>
>>16907767
losing weight helps facial aesthetics, fatty
>>
>>16907773
I have the hairy chest down, I am portuguese so its all over.

>>16907775
Working on it, Im going to the gym, lost about 30 pounds so far
>>
>>16907580
My biggest problem is confidence, like I get really nervous when talking to girls. I lose my words a lot so how can I improve myself in that regard?
>>
>>16907812
OP here, what I found out and heard the most answers to that response was just be yourself, and try to look at them as just another person your gonna talk with, you cant look at everyone you meet as someone you want a relationship with because if you do then your gonna be all alone one day.
>>
-Hands: don't bite your nails
-Eyes: I like light colors. Try color enhancing contacts, they help a bit.
-Facial Structure
-Sense of humor/Personality
-Smile: Take care of your teeth/offensive breath
-Vascular: Most girls like veins..dunno why
-Have your hair/facial hair cut correctly
>>
>>16907824
>Facial Structure

Mind going a little more indepth with that?
>>
File: Fabulosity.jpg (284 KB, 744x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fabulosity.jpg
284 KB, 744x1080
If he looks like that he is attractive, it's that easy
>>
>>16907824
>color enhancing contacts
what? no. those are dangerous and not all girls go for blue or green eyes. i love dark brown eyes

>most girls like veins
like one or two veins over the biceps = hnnng
but there's a limit
>>
>>16907839
Dat chiseled jawline.
>>
>>16907850
>the shittiest JoJo
>>
>>16907870
WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID ABOUT MY HAIR MOTHERFUCKER?
>>
From a physical point of view, the chest is the most important feature that a woman is attracted to instinctively. Second would be the cheek bones and/or jaw line.
>>
>>16907934
Really? You dont think bicep's?
>>
Have visible abs yet don't be skinny.
>>
>>16907566

I can tell what makes a guy handsome FOR ME:

Physically
-Glasses
-short hair (bald is ok if there's no way around it just shave it off)
-almond eyes
-doesn't have to look cute or beautiful but the other items in this list makes them like that.
-long fingers
-short nails
-broad shoulders
-red lips (not lipstick red, just natural like when you bite your lip)
-good teeth
-white shirt, jeans (dont like shorts, only pants) and flip flops
-smells good and fresh (like we know for sure he took a shower)
-has to look good while holding a baby (leaned back and hands on the back of the baby. This is where most asian guys win against white guys)

Personality
-Introverted and quiet but friendly and knows how to smile naturally (I don't want a guy that talks more than women its embarrassing)
-loyal to ME and to his family but mostly to me.
-ambitious (a guy who goes after what he wants professional and romanticaly)
-dark humor and teller of good old black jokes would be gold (but not racist or a homophobe in reality cuz that's unnatractive and ooses insecurity)
-has strong opinions on what he is passionate about and knows who he is and defends what he believes in
-he can bite his nails, I think its cute too.

That's the perfect man in my eyes.
>>
>>16907952
I agree with the chest theory. Broad shoulders and a good chest for me to put my head in
>>
>>16907952
Different women are attracted to different features but many studies have shown that the majority of women are most attracted to man with a developed chest, and men to big hips and well shaped boobs
>>
>>16907824
>Try color enhancing contacts, they help a bit.
u wot?
>>
Neanderthal traits
>>
I want to chime in but with what makes a girl beautiful

Physical:
- petite frame
- gap between thighs
- less than 5"3 height
- cute face
- curly or wavy hair
- cute butt to offset the skinny frame (a must)

Internal:

- composed
- non-westernized or not a club slut
- loyalty
- affectionate
- feminine
- prefers people watching as opposed to watching "popcorn" flicks
- doesnt mind sneery comments and can take and dish out jokes
>>
leptoprosopic, leptorrhine, receding chin and ectomorph
>>
>>16907786
wow man great job, keep it up!
>>
>>16907963
Holy shit you're a crazy cunt and extremely picky. Go write an erotic novel
>>
>>16908275
>non-westernized

Can you please elaborate on this?
>>
>>16908275
> less than 5'3'' in height

Speak for yourself, I find girls shorter than 5'5 to be too small and childlike. I want a girl who is 5'9'' or taller.
>>
Clarissa I fucking hate u
>>
>>16907580
>+personality (be confident, be the life of the party, be interesting and socially valuable to everyone else)
how do i do this? plz respond
>>
>>16909205
boost confidence, be charismatic, be funny, be loud and interesting.
Takes time, main one is confidence and the rest will follow.
>>
As a girl who just discovered 4chan today, here's what I like in a guy

-5'6" or taller
-Hairier than me
-4 inch penis is PERFECT size (I have a very short vagina)
-balding guys are adorable idk why
-Any race is fine
>>
>>16909161
Bro i've been there. GO TO /FIT/!
Seriously, onece you start working out, your hormones will go fukiing insane, because.
>Beginner gains
>Fat shedding off you
>17yr old hormones
>All of this together they will be even more intense.
Higher testosterone will lead to
>Higher confidence
>Dick growth (you still growing)
>Better body
>heaps of other physical shit like deeper voice, naturally more dominant.
dude really just please go to /fit/ and do not do ss.
Don't fall for the "he lifts for girls meme"
Lift for girls, do it, identify the /fit/ memes and avoid them like the plague.
Now that the gym is a hobby (trust me it is fun cardio is gay but weightlifting is fun and feels good) pick up another hobby and do well in school, this time next year you'll be at the top of the social ladder.
>>
>>16909252

>Any race is fine

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16909252
So weak. Too obvious.
>>
Regarding appearance, men are typically valued for symmetry, proportions, and strength.
>>
>>16909252
You like short, quirky, bald guys?
Is this Marisa Tomei?
>>
>>16909265
Go be edgy on /pol/.
>>
>>16909153
Basically not being a club slut

>>16909160
I like short girls just because i can do whatever I want with their size.. its like tossing a pillow
>>
>>16907963
Jeans and flip-flops? Wtf. "Not shorts, long pants 0nly".
You're living in a fantasy world, keep wishing. You need to take what you can get and get your head out of the clouds. Either that or you're 18
>>
>>16907859
>those are dangerous

I agree that it's silly to recommend them to enhance attractiveness, but modern colored contacts from reputable places used properly are completely safe.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

There's a whole Wikipedia page on this.
>>
>>16907566
>facial symmetry
>a manly jawline
>manly/rugid cheekbones
>chest to hip ratio (chest being more broad than hips)
>well maintained facial hair
>strong legs and arms
>fashionable
>haircut that suits face
>>
>>16907580
>salary

I never let a woman know how much I make. Ever.
>>
>>16907773
What if a hairy chest comes with hairy nipples? I usually shave around the areola.
>>
>>16909161
Reported for underage. Fuck off kid.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1111x1665) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1111x1665
One of the biggest things that makes any man handsome is full-blown camel toe. It really accents the rest of the body and it makes the face look oh-so-chiseled and masculine. I recommend you get your own camel toe in order to stand out from the rest of the pack.
>>
>>16909507
>What makes a man handsome?
>Manly things
Try to use better descriptors.
>>
>>16909513
see thats only cool if you're secretly a millionaire, if you try to hide that shit she will find out sooner rather than later that you make less than 30k

again it's only baller if you never let on, drive a honda civic, but are secretly worth $20,000,000
>>
>>16909531
youre a faggot, not even him youre just a fag the vast majority of us were here pre-18 all he's doing is not lying
>>
What makes girls attractive:

Eyes that offer a glimpse of their very essence. A certain rough diamond quality, unlike everyone else, unique, where every imperfection just adds to a marvelous whole. A laugh that's addictive and infectuous. Company that is shared and felt and intimate. Mutual understanding through effort on both ends.
>>
Having nice hair, a well trimmed beard, nice hands -eating nails is disgusting-, big arms, chest hair if possible, I love my men being slightly puffy, and a pretty smile. But it's the personality who makes all the difference though; I've met 10/10 guys with shitty personalities and a 7/10 chubby but REALLY awesome and handsome guy.
>>
bamp
>>
>>16907963
disney princess right here
>>
bump
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.