[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bonding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
My social life has never been the best but it has had very high moments as well as very low.
However, I've always struggled with creating bonds. I may be a leader, the guy who makes everyone laugh or just hit it off well with a person or two, but I never make friends. Some people might remember me and we might see each other again, but I'm, at this point, dying to know what step does one have to take to turn a person from an acquaintance to a friend or a romantic partner.
The best answer I come up with when I wonder this is whatsapp. But the only two friends I have, we just talk through the phone or text to hang out. Google searches on bonding don't really help either.
I'd appreciate any advice, guides, videos, whatever you can give me to teach me how to bond with people. It may help someone else as well.
>>
just make memories with that person, and good ones too. And it's cool if you're aloof, but you treat them special and that makes them feel special.

Just do stuff and enjoy things with them. So later on you have stories to tell with them in it.
>>
Bonding is easy.

>the guy who makes everyone laugh
Don't make everyone laugh, make the person you're interested in laugh.

Get that person out of the group and spend some quality time with them
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.