[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: noose.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
noose.gif
2 MB, 504x279
Whats the most effective way of killing myself?
Please help
;)
>>
>>16906898
Old age. 100% lethal.
>>
>>16906905
This. Just sit perfectly still and wait.
>>
Heroin overdose?
>>
Try to make it easy to clean up so not to disturb society so much with your exit.
>>
bullet to the head has by far the highest success rate of all suicide methods, prescription drug overdose has the lowest

>>16907277
paramedics will just give you narcan and you'll be good as new
>>
File: 2004-02-indiaf-077.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2004-02-indiaf-077.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
become a buddhist and realize that "killing yourself" is just an express ticket to another shitty life and that you have to strive hard to earn your extinction.

dead serious. suicide is absolutely futile. enjoy your next body of suffering if you do it. nothing will be better.
>>
>>16906898
If you're here asking what the best way to do it is then you don't want to do it bad enough.

Either blow your brains out or get over yourself.
>>
>>16906898
Go to /b/. You'll get better answers
>>
eat the equivalent of one stick of butter a day.
>>
>>16907488
That's pretty fucking brutal.
>>
Best friend killed herself last year. It fucking sucked. Suicide isn't victimless. It hurts everyone you know, and it spreads like cancer. Life is a horrible, sometimes evil mess. But will also be beautiful and filled with love. You owe it to yourself and everyone else to soldier on.
>>
>>16906898
Just a few days ago, a dude around here climbed into his tree stand, tied a rope around his neck, and shot himself. Sounds like a pretty fail proof method to me.
>>
>>16907590
Talk about making sure you do the job right. And here I was thinking of jumping off of a building while shooting myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.