[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20
File: 1312015845293.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1312015845293.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>friend comes out the closet
>kick him out the circle
>family is religious so they shun him
>he moves away and no one hears from him
Its been a few years but it seems like he wants to try and reconnect. But Im ignoring his attempts right now. Thoughts
>>
You friend deserves better friends than he had in the past.
>>
>>16906657
I think he is alone with cancer right now. Just based off context clues though. Not 100% certain so its just a theory we have.
>>
I think it's more gay to ostracise him over fucking nothing than it is to suck 10 black dicks

Tell me OP, how does african cum taste like?
>>
>>16906666
Wouldnt know since Im not gay. But if you are curious you might want to come out the closet. Though this is 4chan so you probably already have.
>>
>>16906663
Should add our alternative theory is that his brother has cancer and hes moving back soon. A little less depressing.
>>
>>16906669
>making gay jokes of that low calibre in [INSERT CURRENT YEAR]
>expecting to win argument because "haha ur gay"

Southern USA or Midwest? Or better yet- fucking Eastern Europe? Am I right?
I bet you and your friends slap each others' asses, dryhump each other, and scream "HAHAHAHA ISN'T THIS SO GAY, LOL, WE'RE TOTALLY NOT GAY"
It's like you're completely unaware that no one gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>16906685
>It's like you're completely unaware that no one gives a shit anymore.
Everyone I know does which is all I need. Take your faggotry else where.
>>
It looks like you're afraid of homosexuals for some reason. He's still that same human being that you knew, he even trusted you enough to tell you about him being gay.
>>
>>16906652
Your mother must be so proud of you.
>>
>>16906700
Why would I be afraid of them. Disgusted yes. Afraid, no. I have the right to choose who Im around.
>He's still that same human being that you knew
No hes not. Hes now a faggot.
>he even trusted you enough to tell you about him being gay.
Whats your point.
>>
>>16906691
>Everyone I know does
Have you all considered suicide?
You should all consider suicide. You're still knocking about in memeville

"Nah man, I HAVE to fit in, I HAVE to do exactly as my cuck friends tell me otherwise they call me mean things"
Basically zero dignity or resolve. Zero intellect, zero ability to observe, zero ability to self analyse.

It's hilarious that people like you still exist and actively choose the "YES, FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASS" card because you absolutely must fit in with all the equally retarded people around you

I'm serious right now; have you ever considered that you and your friends are the retarded ones?
>>
>>16906726
>Have you all considered suicide?
We are all pretty happy with our lives.
>You should all consider suicide
Too happy to do so.
>Basically zero dignity or resolve. Zero intellect, zero ability to observe, zero ability to self analyse.
Or you know, you could just not be a faggot. Because, you know, youre not a faggot.
>have you ever considered that you and your friends are the retarded ones?
Of course we arent retarded. We arent the faggots.
>>
>>16906723
Actually yes. She is very proud of me. She told me so like 2 weeks ago when I visited her.
>>
>>16906745
If you're living in a world where there's a distinct dichotomy between
Faggot <--------------> Not Faggot
I'm sorry to tell you, but... This is actually one of the gayest things you can do.

And not in terms of like, the actual act of homosexuality. Because that shit has been evolutionary/ around in animals/ around for the longest time, and only been a problem because of societal pressure.
No- it's gay in the sense of what you actual hate.
>"Pansy"
>"Flakey"
>"Let's other guys fuck him"
>"Bottom boy"
>"Everyone's toy"
>"No one likes them, haha"
>"Human filth"

That is what you deem under the umbrella of homosexuality, right?
I remember thinking all these things about gay people, until I met actual gay people. The were completely normal. Never had a problem with anyone, never expressed any of those attitudes. I'm not saying gay people CAN'T be like any of those things on that list.
But I realized all those words were more applicable to the people.
What kind of person does believing everything everyone says make you?
Constantly trying to fit in, constantly under the pressure of saying "Lol, no, I'm not gay dude"
It's pretty fucking gay, the more you think about it.

"What kind of man listens to what other people think about him?"
A cuck, that's who. Stop giving a shit about something that literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>16906768
>But I realized all those words were more applicable to the people
Whoops,
"applicable to the people constantly trying to prove themselves as not gay"*
>>
>>16906768
>That is what you deem under the umbrella of homosexuality, right?
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. But you are either a faggot or you arent. You are probably a faggot if you cant see that.
>The were completely normal.
Everyone is completely normal outside of their abnormality. This is such a shitty argument. Ive met rapist who were more chill than most people. Sorry but being normal outside of your abnormality doesnt excuse it.
>Constantly trying to fit in, constantly under the pressure of saying "Lol, no, I'm not gay dude"
If you need to try to not be gay you are probably a faggot. Stop being a faggot and youd see this.
>Stop giving a shit about something that literally doesn't matter.
Im sure faggots would like if this were true.
>>
>>16906781
Tell me; how does fucking other dudes actually matter?
And how is the fact that you don't fuck dudes make you ANY better?

"It's an abnormality"
It fucking isn't you retard
All humans are capable of bisexuality by nature. If we weren't, we would've been extinct thousands of years ago. Animals are inherently bisexual as well, and sometimes have a distinct homosexuality preference- particularly in any herd-like species where groups need to be together to survive.
http://imgur.com/a/iNZaR

I'm not saying homosexuality is "the next evolution"- it simply exists out of practicality. Maybe it doesn't have a nice place to fit in in society's standards, but society's standards are always inherently fucked up one way or another. It's more retarded to think society is more structured than your own nature- unless you can prove the direct benefits certain societal traits have.

Homosexual couples don't devalue human life, or fuck kids up. Kids don't get confused and turn gay. In fact, kids knowing about the existence of gay people and not scared to be it, are more likely to confidently assert whatever sexuality they have, which most of the time, is straight/ maybe a little bisexual if they're curious in their adult years.
They are less pointlessly stressed out.

Now which do you hate more:
> A guy who is scared to help you out/ save your son or something, because he's scared of what other people will think of him
> Some guy who just does what HE think is right

People who don't give a shit about gay people confidently assert themselves into the second category. Beta or sexually confused or flustered men ALWAYS put themselves in that first category, because they find safety in that influential system that worships labels.
>>
>>16906816
>bisexuality is natural
No. Next you are going to try saying genetic disorders are normal as well not that homosexuality is genetic.
>Now which do you hate more:
The guy whos a faggot.

All your post says is
>people who disagree with me are beta
Just stop being a faggot already.
>>
>>16906822
>Next you are going to try saying genetic disorders are normal as well not that homosexuality is genetic.
If 10% of the population is homosexually aligned, and it's been that way for tens of thousands of years, it's safe to say that it's not some genetic fuck up.

Are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to breed?
Is that what you're saying?
Are you FUCKING RETARDED? They're NOT breeding- WANNA TAKE A GUESS AT WHY?

So even if it's a genetic disorder- WHY GIVE A SHIT?
They are incapable of hurting anyone left to their own devices. Let go of all stereotypes and insecurities about getting fucked in the ass yourself- what difference does two people fucking make to you?
If they're both gay, they wouldn't have passed on their genes anyway.

You're only concerned because you were bullied and pounded into submission- your animal brain believes one thing is inherently bad, just like how showing nipples on TV is considered a "big no no" when it literally means nothing.

So being gay doesn't affect culture, doesn't affect society, doesn't affect the general populace, doesn't affect you personally- so what- you want gay dudes to fuck your wife? You want to marry gay women who will never get an orgasm from you?
I don't understand

Or are you literally just like a little child who full heartedly believes what other adults tell you? That you can't make up your own mind?
Because that's what you're proudly displaying. That you're incapable of cognitive thought, because you're incapable of backing up your reasons with ANYTHING.
>>
>>16906844
>f 10% of the population is homosexually aligned
Its more like 3%
>it's been that way for tens of thousands of years
It hasnt.
>it's safe to say that it's not some genetic fuck up.
Its not genetic. Its people being faggots.
>Are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to breed?
Of course not. They are gay. Homosexuality cant reproduce. Just goes to show how much is wrong with it. Even nature doesnt want them.
>So being gay doesn't affect culture, doesn't affect society, doesn't affect the general populace, doesn't affect you personally
All of these are false.

It doesnt take a child to call out a faggot.
>That you're incapable of cognitive thought
So anyone who isnt a faggot isnt capable of cognitive thought huh. Man you are pathetic.
>>
>>16906853
>implying being gay is a choice

So you're telling me that your friend said "Hmm, everyone around me hates gays. Like- REALLY hates gay people. But I REALLY wanna see how cock tastes like. I'm gonna tell them that I wanna try it. I want them to know every sexual fetish I'm into. Yeah. :D"

Trust me, if being gay were a choice, no one would be gay. Fucking no one.
I DID mention bisexuality being a trait in every human being, ever, so you can argue that choosing to mess around with that is a cardinal sin. Because, especially for men, a horny mind is not entirely rational, and always strives to top itself and do the "sick perverted thing"

DO NOT CONFUSE HOMOSEXUALITY WITH THAT.
That is NOT what homosexuality is.
That is simply perversion, and it does say a little more about someone's character.

Sexually repressed, explorative, loves people, loves dirty- only doing this in safe environments, or environments where over-population is a thing.
You can throw all these labels out more confidently- but that is not what homosexuality is.

This is the thing that makes homosexuality a big no-no everywhere. Because inherently all guys have strange thoughts about fucking that feminine boy, or cowering when a huge black guy with a massive cock walks by you in the shower room. These are repressed genetic traits that are confusing and make no sense, and because you can more confidently assert that you're straight by getting off to women, you think that gay men are inherently the guys that just give into that urge.

They're not.
They actually find the masculine form attractive. Not cocks. As a matter of fact, straight men get more turned on by large dicks than gay men or women. There are actual reasons for it as well- it's not repressed dirty urges- it's an evolutionary trait from millennia ago.
>>
>>16906867
You can say that no fetish or addiction is a choice. Doesnt change the fact you werent born that way.
>Trust me, if being gay were a choice, no one would be gay
You wouldnt be gay unless you were a faggot.
>I DID mention bisexuality being a trait in every human being
this is false. There are studies that show that men barring the faggots do not respond to homosexual visual stimulation. Because they arent faggots. People arent born faggots deal with it.
>This is the thing that makes homosexuality a big no-no everywhere.
But it is and youd have to be a fool living in a bubble to think otherwise.
>Because inherently all guys have strange thoughts about fucking that feminine boy, or cowering when a huge black guy with a massive cock walks by you in the shower room.
You are a faggot. Do not assume everyone is a faggot.
>They actually find the masculine form attractive.
They are faggots.
>>
>>16906878
Despite having responded to bait, at least I've built up an argument for the real deal when it happens
>>
>>16906883
You argument is that all people are inherently gay, which is a medically false and documented study. Lying isnt building up an argument anon.
>>
File: 1450883068002.png (40 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
1450883068002.png
40 KB, 324x246
>>16906887
> responding to every argument with "Because X is a faggot"
> "not bait"
>>
>>16906896
Thats because its a true statement. Unlike your medically proven false ones.
>>
>>16906900
Link these medically proven studies then
>>
>>16906903
>They asked them about their level of sexual arousal, and also measured their actual level of arousal through devices attached to their genitals.

For men, the results were predictable: Straight men said they were more turned on by depictions of male-female sex and female-female sex, and the measuring devices backed up their claims.
Straight from webmd. You are just uneducated and think your lies mean anything when its more sad than anything. For women sex is about emotions mainly. You arent born gay.
>>
>>16906910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3EnRiYl_s

Men are pressured to act more rational and suppress emotions or urges from their psyche, and they do. I'm not saying your brain is inherently gay, but guys also want to rape women and fuck busty looking 13 year olds. The condition of it becomes more apparent the more you try to rationally suppress those urges.
This is clearly observable. This doesn't mean we're all gay faggots, but that we all have stuff inside us we don't want to be.

Except "Faggots" simply don't have an attraction to women the same way men do. And they aren't attracted to other guys the same way bi-curious men are.
>>
>tfw this guy could have raped u when u partied together
>tfw u shit blood the day after
>tfw he comes out the closet a week after

dude. he wants your fucking D (or ass)

stop this. what the fuck is wrong with a woman's asshole.
>>
>>16906922
No, as the study webmd shows, men are not faggots. Deal with it and stop being uneducated.
>>
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>16906652

Fuck faggots, stay strong OP. They are a cancer on society.
>>
>>16906922
lol even kinsey admitted is scale was wrong because he only had access to inmates. People who could only relieve there sexual urges homosexually.
>>
>>16906936
Too happy fucking women to do that anon. Have a nice day.
>>
File: eating_more_shit.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
eating_more_shit.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>16906944
You do realize the more and more you're trying to exert that you're not gay/ trying to repress it, the more gay you sound
It's okay to just jerk off to dudes, anon
You can try jerking off to traps- it's completely natural to be into that shit as a straight guy
You just gotta stop obviously resisting.

BUT, if that's too faggy for you, stop thinking about faggots. Just stop thinking about not wanting to suck dick. You can do that by thinking "It's okay to do that"

Because once you make up your mind that way, the repressed urges are relieved.

So to be less of a faggot, you have to be fine with being gay.
But that's not gonna stop you. You can't stop thinking of Tyrone's dong as he holds you down in prison and makes you squeal. Bouncing your ass cheeks to a rhythm at which you're panting at. You don't like what the action implies, but for the first time in your life, you feel like you know your place. It's secretly hidden; no one has to know.
>>
>>16906965
>if you dont act like a faggot you are a faggot
You faggots are too much.
>So to be less of a faggot, you have to be fine with being gay.
You people are actually faggots. Its so pathetic that faggots think that people dont like them because they are faggots as well. You have to be really pathetic to believe this.
Not everyone is a faggot and no one but faggots want a faggot around. Deal with it.
>>
>>16906940
Not as bad as trannies though. Youd think faggots were the worst case scenario. But then theres mega cancer hidden.
>>
>>16906967
>Deal with it.

>telling me to deal with it
You're the only one who gets uncomfortable around gay people, anon. We're not comfortable around gay people because we want to fuck them/ they want to fuck us. That's not the case.
We literally don't worry about that or even think about that.

Why do you worry about gay people so much?
What are you trying to hide?
>>
>>16906971
>Why do you worry about gay people so much?
Why are you so in love with faggots? Im very open about my hate for faggots. No reason to hide the hate.
>>
>>16906977
Hating faggots imply repressed urges.
No one loves faggots. It's just that people who don't need to suppress those urges simply don't care.

Imagine a fat kid screaming "YEAH, BUT I DON'T WANT CANDY, HAHA" in every conversation, even when it's uncalled for.
"Dude, we don't care if you don't want candy."
"YEAH, THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. CANDY IS SO GROSS, EW"
"Not really. No one cares about candy."
"HAHAHA, EWWW, YOU LIKE CANDY? GROSS."

See how that comes off?
"I fucking hate faggots" is literally the same thing.
>>
File: 1296976716837.png (180 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1296976716837.png
180 KB, 428x510
>>16906980
>Hating faggots imply repressed urges.
Cool bs anon. Im sure faggots like to think that.
>No way anyone can not like me. They must be a faggot
Its so pathetic is funny.
>>
>>16906980

>hate niggers
>you must secretly want to be a nigger haha BTFO what now anon??? xDD
>>
>>16906652
Well, you're an asshole. What did you want us to tell you?
>>
>>16906985
Hating niggers implies you're scared they're gonna overpower you or fuck your women with their superior dicks.

100% of racist people, after getting to know black people for real, stop being racist. Or at least only start hating the "thug niggas" for entirely different reasons. But they stop randomly bringing them up in conversation.

>>16906983
Keep joking away. You're worse than regular faggots; you're a secret self-loathing faggot.
>>
>>16906989
Was looking more for thoughts on how to handle the situation.
>>16906990
>you are either a faggot or a self-loathing faggot
Quite the argument youve built there anon.
>>
>>16906990

>made up statistic

>thinly veiled cuck meme

Or I could just not want a bunch of violent subhumans ruining my country. No, I'm sure your explanation is better.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x416
>>16906989

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>16906652
You do you bro.
>>
>>16907002
Can you give more thoughts about the situation.
>>
Post this on your containment board, OP. I think you'll get the responses you want there.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>16907080
Never been there. Can you explain it to me.
>>
>>16907086
It'll explain itself once you're there. Just make the same exact thread and enjoy. It's that easy.
>>
>>16907087
Sounds fishy. Id rather kick it here.
>>
Why the fuck would you respond in such a way to this person, lmao? The fuck did you expect to happen? Homeboy's just gonna say "its not my fault gays are faggots" or some shit every time.

You're working on completely divergent ideologies here.

Anyway OP, you've obviously built up a real intellectual identity around despising or being disgusted by homosexuality, or faggotry, if you're prefer. You're not gonna be able to be a proper friend to the fella, anyway. You might want to tell him that you're too much of a cunt to get over the fact that he likes to get fucked right in his ass, but you could just leave him to possibly die quite alone if you'd be fine with that.

I mean, he's a faggot, right? Doesn't he deserve a horrific death, or at least a quick snuffing out of his life according to you?
>>
>>16907026
I think it sucks when others isolate friends. I'm sure you had a legitimate reason for doing so though, it must have been tough.
>>
>>16906781
>"Ive met rapist who were more chill than most people"
The fact that you've spent enough time around a rapist to know how chill he can be is extremely fucking concerning to say the least. I would rather hang out with some harmless faggot than a rapist. Reevaluate who you hang out with or just kill yourself plz.
>>
Eh, at least he has friends who actually support him now. I can understand people wanting to drop other friends for being "different" (being a trump supporter, being an immigrant, getting out of the closet) but I maintain that it's a shitty thing to do. Diversity of opinion means you're not shutting yourself into an echo chamber.
>>
>>16907103
Id prefer fire, but thats not really an option. So otherwise dying alone suffering sounds really bad. Maybe hes not a faggot anymore although once a faggot always a faggot. But Id be more inclined on giving an ex friend a second shot.

But seriously speaking, I hope he doesnt actually have cancer.
>>16907107
If it were just me it probably would have been harder. We just kinda phased him out. So it wasnt really a clean break and now it seems like he wants to reconnect.
>>
I feel like this is bait.

Its certainly not advice.
>>
>>16907117
>hang out with some harmless faggot than a rapist.
This is such a hard call. Ones a rapist. But then the other is a faggot.
>>
>>16907123
Would be nice if this thread were on track about the OP
>>
>>16907125
Think of it this way, in this day and age you can't get arrested for being a faggot. But for being a rapist you're gonna end up with at least 5+ years of being Tyrones cum dumpster in prison. You know what they do to rapists in prison right?

You're call, either hang out with cumpy dumpy or someone reaching out to you. Even if he is a fag
>>
>>16907134
So you are saying its hang out with a faggot or hang out with a faggot?
>>
File: 1449038486699.jpg (19 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1449038486699.jpg
19 KB, 210x249
>OP believes everything he's told
>Probably still in denial about santa claus
>>
>>16907138
I'm saying you can hang out with a faggot, or a faggot who is also a known rapist. But hey thats cool if you want to hang out with a gang of rapists. Tyrone is already lubing up as we speak.
>>
>>16907141
>if you dont like faggot you believe in santa
Whats not... This is getting really sad.
>>
>>16907143
I find it unlikely that the rapist is also a faggot.
>>
Name one thing wrong with being gay, OP

Hard mode: You can't say "because all my tough burly friends also hate gays"
>>
>>16906652
What do people usually do when they get these calls from the past
>>
>>16907162
You are a faggot. You cant even reproduce because nature doesnt even want you.
>>
Dunno. Do you dislike gay people? Then don't associate.

Not sure why you'd be asking other than to promote the social progressives here.
>>
Wow, surprise ending; turns out that OP is the biggest faggot of the all.
>>
File: 1448743317324.jpg (74 KB, 650x330) Image search: [Google]
1448743317324.jpg
74 KB, 650x330
>>16907167
I'm not gay :)
Come on, tell me why stroking another man's peepee is so gross and icky
>>
>>16907169
p.s. You bitches who can't realize that letting this gay guy back in when op thinks like he does is a bad idea. What's to gain for the poor guy? Abuse from someone he thought was his friend? Honestly would like to recommend he goes through with it and just ruins the guys life just so I can pin it on you. You guys don't take advice seriously enough.
>>
>>16906652
That's pretty harsh dude..

someone tell you tey lick dicks instead of pussy...

all of a sudden he's a different person?

harsh dude..

its not like he was hitting on you or doing anything like that
>>
>>16907178
I never said you in particular were. Ive already answered the question. Now for the second question only a faggot would think its not.
>>
>>16907176
>not liking faggots makes you a faggot
sure thing faggot
>>
>>16907180
My friends dont steal, or kill. And they arent faggots.
>>
>>16907190
youre a faggot for hating on a friend because of his sexual preferences
>>
>>16907190
There's a difference between not liking faggots, and then going nuclear when your sexuality is questioned.
Repressed sexual desires does that to a man. See >>16906980
>>
>>16907197
Im sure faggots like to think that anyone who hates on them are faggots, but Im definitely not a faggot.
>>
>>16907194

Riight.. so is that why you've been hanging out with him for x years and got along just fine until he told you he likes this and that..

I'm hesitating on using the word bigot but it seems you are just the type to hold on to labels really hard and become devastated when those labels are not what they really are, whereas a bigot would just blindly hate on something
>>
>>16906990
>100% of racist people, after getting to know black people for real, stop being racist
this is wrong, I didn't become racist until I lived with black people
>>
File: saitamore.png (749 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
saitamore.png
749 KB, 861x990
>>16907200
>but Im definitely not a faggot.
Sure thing, Mr. Straight Guy
>>
>>16907200

Sure tough guy

as in a dumb ass faggot, yknow, annoyting, uneducated, retarded faggot? Bonus: youre gay
>>
File: 1295075889044.png (61 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1295075889044.png
61 KB, 251x251
>>16907203
>>16907204
>anyone who doesnt like faggots is a faggot
This is best faggot apologist can come up with
>>
>>16907199
Fun fact: Gay and shemale porn is most popular in countries which you can go to prison/ get killed for looking at.
>>
>>16907210
>pulling stats out of your ass
>>
>>16907210
can you back up this claim?
>>
>>16907199
>you are a faggot if you arent a faggot
>>
>>16907209

No dude, its not about your sexual attraction to faggots.

Its your bigotry that changes your perception to an otherwise good friend, who merely told you their sexual preferences.

You're a faggot for caring for his sexual preference and then hating for it.

But anyway, it makes me question why you even started this thread to begin with... Fine, you don't want to associate wit him because he's gay. if you're so repulsed by him why are you still thinking of him and making a thread about him

it leads to the conclusion that you have some repressed homosexual feelings you are objecting to your friend (since you are represseing/hating) and you're taking it out on him. Just call him up and rent a motel and let him nut in your asshole, it will all make sense.
>>
>>16907223
>You're a faggot for caring for his sexual preference and then hating for it.
Only faggots can come up with this.
>it leads to the conclusion that you have some repressed homosexual feelings
Oh the determination to classify anyone whos not a faggot as a faggot is hilarious. Hatred and repression are the same thing. Let me pull a dictionary up real quick and see what it has to say about this.
>if you're so repulsed by him why are you still thinking of him and making a thread about him
Cant think about people who have been in your life. Especially when they are calling you constantly. Thats ridiculous. You must be a homosexual to do that.
My fucking sides man.
>>
File: kek.jpg (244 KB, 625x445) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
244 KB, 625x445
>>16907219
>>16907221
>>
>>16907234

Just call him and get it over with

youre getting nowhere arguing here

It's clear and everyone here can see that you are repressed. That's up to you to act on it, not on us.

Anyway, have fun with "friend"
>>
>>16907244
>you are repressed if you arent a faggot
Man you people are sad lol
>>
>>16907243
You actually didnt prove anything. Thats nice. Just that there are faggots all around the world.
>>
People like you don't even deserve friends with the lack of loyalty you have toward such friends.
>>
>>16907264
But I have many good friends... So Im doing something right by the friends I pick.
Theres nothing loyal about hanging around a faggot
>>
File: jiim-laughs.gif (2 MB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
jiim-laughs.gif
2 MB, 207x200
>>16907255
>old friend calling me
>i hate him but I keep thinking of him
>i really hate him but ill make a thread about him
>I really dont like him but ill keep talking about him
>I really hate gays and homosexuals but ...
>>
>>16907255
That is not what we're saying.
What we're saying is that if you make a big deal out of it, it's an obvious sign of repression.

Think of it this way; say you ask a bunch of guys if they're into BDSM and being sub.
"Not really."
"Open to anything, but I haven't had the chance."
"No, but I might like being dom"
"Maybe. I haven't tried it so idk."
"NO. THAT IS GROSS. NO NO NO. WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT? No one should do that. NO ONE. Stop. Seriously, stop. Do not say that. That is one of the most shameful things you can do. No seriously, we shouldn't even allow people to do that."

None of them actually tried BDSM, but you can clearly tell who has subconscious thoughts about it that they over-rationalize against.

By making a thread and arguing against something that literally can't affect you or society as a whole, you are like that last guy in that example. Otherwise you just wouldn't give a shit and let the guy hang out. There is literally no reason to hate gay guys, especially if you knew them before as friends.
>>
>>16907274
>Im not a faggot, I just am open to being a faggot. Youre a faggot if you arent
HOOO HOOOO this is getting good.
>>16907271
>I never think about people I hate and are calling me recently as of late
Wow the faggotry is destroying your ability to think
>>
>>16907292
I'm not that guy, but he's right. I have a few gay friends, I've been hit on by men, I'm not gay so I just say "sorry buddy, not interested" or something like that. It doesn't make me uncomfortable because I could give a shit. The level of your reaction suggests discomfort, which suggests repression, which suggests something you're either not saying or can't say. Maybe its that you want to ride he D, maybe its some kind of traumatic experience, maybe its just supremely boring cultural shit.

Either way, you sound like a cunt.
>>
>>16907269

A faggot who put enough trust in you to think you would accept him for his sexuality.

I don't understand how being friends with a faggot is bad anyways... Being a faggot doesn't change a person's personality...

I also don't understand how you can pick and choose friends... If you really can throw someone away that easily, as if they're disposable, how can they be considered a friend?

And how do you know that the good friends you have now aren't gay..?
>>
>>16907292

Think sure.
To make a thread about it and constantly fight off analysis off your being a supressed faggot, getting sidetracked defending your sexuality.

You're a "straight guy", don't worry, eh? You're not "gay" at all.

But Anon, you have to be honest with yourself. it's okay to be gay its 2016
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1450748244592.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450748244592.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>>16907305
>And how do you know that the good friends you have now aren't gay..?
If bashing gays is such a common theme in his life, I would assume a good portion of them are.

OP, I know this might be a new revelation to you, but outside of your circle and family, the subject of homosexuality only comes up about once every few months or almost never.
People use the word faggot and gay, but it's instead trying to imply "pansy" or "annoying"
No one actually hates gays that much. And the people who came out/ happened to be gay around us, we were just like "ok" and didn't give a shit. Literally nothing changed. No one felt awkward, it wasn't weird, and he NEVER talked about his sex life.

You have to get it through your head how little people give a shit about it. Simply cutting him out from your circle is a SHOCKING thing to do. Not because "oh you're being so mean", but in the "Holy shit, why does that bother you so much?" sense.
>>
>>16907311
>it's okay to be gay its 2016
Why lie lol. Of course Im not a faggot. But you apparently are open to being one.
>The level of your reaction suggests discomfort, which suggests repression, which suggests something you're either not saying or can't say
All wrong and illogical at that. What you meant was disgust. The fact that you think of other people wanting to ride the D just shows how much of a faggot you are. Id never let my mind wander there lol. Whos the repressed faggot thinking about people riding dicks. Because thats definitely what you are doing.
>>
>>16907305
>I don't understand how being friends with a faggot is bad anyways... Being a faggot doesn't change a person's personality...
You realize that I could be a rapist and make this same claim. Doesnt change the fact that Im a rapist and hes a faggot.
>how can they be considered a friend?
My friends arent faggots. The type of people who Ive trusted my life with at times and never have had to worry about. Id never do that with a faggot.
>>
File: 1385208271182.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1385208271182.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>16906652
Don't respond if you don't want to. That's it, OP.

>friend comes out the closet
This is a meme. Real gay people are gay really early on, and there's nothing wrong with that. If they're fucking adults, they're just confused fudds or the strain of life has given them a mental illness.

If lots of people do something, other people will take it up. In this case, it so happens to be taking it up the bum. That's just how sheepish modern folk are.
>>
>>16907326
Okay bro, chill, you're a "straight" guy.

There, we just validated your sexuality.

Fucking faggot lmfao
>>
>>16907292
>>Im not a faggot, I just am open to being a faggot. Youre a faggot if you arent
>HOOO HOOOO this is getting good.
Using that guy's example:
Out of those people, who do you think searches up the most BDSM stuff, has a 12" dildo, anal lube, rope and cuffs secretly hidden in their closet?
Maybe none of them have done it in real life, but who do you think has it constantly on their mind?
Now if we were to switch it from bdsm to homosexuality, who would you regard as being the most homosexual out of all of them?
>>
>>16907323
When will you learn that the majority of the world doesnt want gays.
>>
>>16907337
The guy who says hes open to it like the faggot he is. Theres no inbetween for faggotry. You either are one or you are not.
>>
>>16907334
>if I call you a faggot, the say you arent a faggot, that makes you a faggot
So pathetic its cracking me up.
>>
>>16907347
Hahaha okay bro, you're "straight"

lmfao baka
>>
>>16907338
Because everywhere in the world there are loud repressed homosexuals who constantly have it on their mind, and to validate that they aren't a freak they seek out ways to discriminate/ hate other gays.

This is real. Straight people are incapable of giving a shit, unless they're fed some doctrine that being gay is immoral.
So you're either a dumb cuck who follows herd mentality, or a repressed homosexual if you buy into that faggot hating shit. Usually the people going more out of their way to hate gay people are the repressed ones.
This is not a "hahahhaha" pointing laughing meme- it's the fucking truth.

The biggest shame is that most of these repressed homosexuals are actually just straight, but their bicurious mentality has upset the shit out of them. They're ACTUALLY turning hardcore gay the more they try to stop thinking about it, and at some point it comes out.

Actually gay people who come out early are basically identical to your every day trustworthy person. You're incapable of understanding this, but you have no idea what it's like to hang out with a new group of people, find out someone is actually gay, and have it blow your mind that you didn't suspect it one bit.
>>
File: 1455463046886.jpg (9 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
1455463046886.jpg
9 KB, 449x497
>>16907344
>Theres no inbetween for faggotry. You either are one or you are not.
There literally is an inbetween you fucking retard
>>
>>16907355
>the world only doesnt want faggots because they are faggots
Yep, this is what every faggot wishes was the case.
>Straight people are incapable of giving a shit
I knew it. All based on bullshit.
>So you're either a dumb cuck who follows herd mentality, or a repressed homosexual if you buy into that faggot hating shit.
Yep, definitely faggots wet dream. No way people dont like faggots. Impossible. Everyone naturally loves and accepts faggots.
Only faggots think this.
>but their bicurious mentality has upset the shit out of them
Only faggots are bicurious
>Actually gay people who come out early are basically identical to your every day trustworthy person
I can make the same argument about any detestable person. Rapist, slave owners. You name it.
>you have no idea what it's like to hang out with a new group of people, find out someone is actually a rapist, and have it blow your mind that you didn't suspect it one bit.
Happens more often than you think to people.
>>
>>16907360
No there is not you faggot.
>>
File: zz00chichizz.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
zz00chichizz.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>16907347
You made a thread about your gay friend that you could obviously ignore if you're so sure about your sexuality
And you have an unwarranted hate towards gay people because "What they do is wrong" and "is a sin" or "gross and icky" or whatever fuck kind of retarded reason you've got up your ass.

Any other person would go into explaining it from another perspective, like "It's ruining children's lives" or "the integrity of our country"

Nope. You can't even stand to reason- you just HAAAATE faggots. So much. God, you consciously despise them. So much. You can never trust them. Never.
God, man, I'm not a faggot. Whatsoever. Faggots are faggots. There's a clear line. If I say I'm not a faggot enough times, I'm not a faggot. See? I'm consciously doing that. Hah. Man. I can't stop thinking about how much of a NOT faggot I am. These people are idiots. They don't even know how much of a NOT faggot I am.
They're fine being around faggots? Faggots. Fucking faggots- why are they so faggy? Man, how can anyone ever be comfortable labelling themselves that?
ha. I'm not that. I AM NOT THAT. I AM NOT A FAGGOT- HEAR ME EVERYONE?
EVERYONE! I'M NOT GAY! I JOKE ABOUT GAYS WITH MY BUDS, AND WE ALL TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY SURE BURN! YEAH!
I AM NOT GAY! I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!!
>>
>>16907376
Maybe I made a thread about someone from my past calling me constantly who I think is probably dying and trying to reconnect but I cut him out because he was a faggot.

And yeah its actually a pretty fun joke about gays burning.

>If I say I'm not a faggot enough times, I'm not a faggot. See?
Ive only been saying this in retort to people calling me a faggot. really anyone thinking Im a faggot is probably just a flaming faggot which is why its brought up.
>>
File: 1298791786891.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1298791786891.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>16907376
>someone calls you a faggot
>Im not a faggot
>see you are a faggot for denying it
Oh man let me start popping some popcorn for this. Its pure comedy.
>>
>>16907390
You don't have any reasons to cut him out of your life.
Literally none.
>>
>>16907333
Im pretty sure he came out because he only dated the most obnoxious of women because they came to him first.

If the dudes really dying I feel like I could put aside my hatred to grab a beer just once. But only if hes dying. Id do that if he was an ex friend turned serial killer as well. That being said hes still a faggot.
>>
Have you ever considered the psychological damage you could have done? What hick town are you from that "everyone you know" has prejudice?
>>
>>16907400
You don't have any reasons to cut him out of your life.
Hes a faggot. No more reason needed.
>>
>>16907413
A top 20 largest city in the US population wise. As far as damage, only alternative was him not being a faggot.
>>
>>16907415
>Hes a faggot. No more reason needed.
Do you understand that if you can't back up why being gay is bad, you come off as a repressed homosexual?
We're calling you an idiot or a faggot, because either you're too dumb to point out your reasoning, or you're going through a suppressive cycle..
>>
>>16906652
>>16906663
It is probably aids.
And he brougt it on himselfe.
Stay away
>>
File: trapattentionwhores.jpg (191 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
trapattentionwhores.jpg
191 KB, 968x1998
>>16906768
>completely normal
Yeah they put on a show for you when they are in the minority.
I thought like you until i went to some rally, to see qhat its all about.
If you show me actually decent people being gay, i would not say a thing, but until now all of them were somewhat broken.
They most often define themselfes around theyr sexuality.
Basically being all about cum spilled inro asses, and enemas.
Fuck this tolerant world, there was a time when social shaming was used to keep the world a good place, and not to bully anyone who isnt hardcore liberal about everything.
Pic related
>>
>>16907448
EVERYONE hates THOSE faggots. Gay people most of all.
And there are plenty of straight people who constantly identify themselves by their sexuality; fucking women at clubs, all they talk about is girls, they pump and dump, nothing else going on in their life.
Those faggots are a loud minority of a much larger group of people.
Almost all of the straight up homosexual people I've met are people I wouldn't have suspected. And they're not putting on a charade or anything- they're actually comfortable with their life. Enough so that they can come out and say their orientation without any backlash.
>>
Funny how 4chan is so faggot positive, if this thread had been about hating women or black people, OP would've been applauded.
>>
>>16907533
On /adv/ in particular? No, I don't think he would have been.
>>
>>16907537
Really? There's a thread:
>>16904508
which just bashing women, not even asking for advice and it comes up multiples times per day and bumped till post limit.
>>
File: dr-latricenews.gif (877 KB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
dr-latricenews.gif
877 KB, 245x225
>>16906652

Its fine. You can come out of the closet. Its 2016.

You don't need to post a thread with the same image and file name every day talking about your "friend" who came out.
>>
>>16907425
>We're calling you an idiot or a faggot, because either you're too dumb to point out your reasoning, or you're going through a suppressive cycle..
Yeah because everyone who hates faggots are idiots or faggots amirite
>>
>>16907573
can you point out a past thread with the same image and file name. Because I hardly ever talk about this and its really recent.
>>
File: dragrace-willambigdicks.gif (745 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
dragrace-willambigdicks.gif
745 KB, 245x210
>>16907613
oh okay.
>my dorm roommate came out
>no ones talking to him
>we hate him now
>how do I suck his dick every night
>>
>>16907635
>my dorm roommate came out
Sucks for that faggot. Good thing Im not in college and have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>16906666
Quads is right

OP has been confirmed to be a faggot. The thread is now over
>>
>>16907427
If it were aids I definitely would stay away.
I suppose its better if I stalk him a bit and figure out if hes actually dying or not. If hes going to die Id like to be prepared make ignore him from an informed decision.
>>
File: 1457681141576.png (354 KB, 544x606) Image search: [Google]
1457681141576.png
354 KB, 544x606
>OP asks for people's opinions
>responds to everyone who disagrees with him with 'lel hes a faggit'
>>
OP, are you the kid who posted something similar a few days ago? If so, consider changing the way you write and what you write because the bait is so obvious it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>16907699
Ive responded to every post in this thread aimed at me. Including yours. Whats your point.
>>16907700
>anyone who doesnt like faggots is baiting
You people are too much.
>>
>>16907699
Should be included that it would be incredibly nice to actually get replies about the topic in the OP while Im here. Only been a few so far.
>>
Could you explain the reason why you don't like "faggots"?
>>
>>16907709
They are disgusting and repulsive.
>>
>>16907719
That's a really interesting thought. Can you explain how you came to that conclusion?
>>
>>16907723
Are you asking whats disgusting about a man acting as a cum dumpster.
>>
I think you have to look deep within yourself and ask why you have to use actors making dumb pursed lipped expressions in all your bait threads.
>>
>>16907751
No, I am not asking that. I think my question was quite straightforward
>>
>>16907774
Oh, well I find it disgusting that a man would act as a cum receptacle
>>
>>16907820
Could you keep on with the explanation? Why is that disgusting to you?
>>
>>16907907

Why are you trying so hard, dude? Do you really think you're gonna win this one? What's the best-case scenario? OP's gay friend gets to rekindle his friendship with a bigoted moron who ruined his social life? If this thread is real in any way, I don't really think you can un-burn that bridge, and I think you're delusional if you can't recognize that OP is just trying to rustle some jimmies here
>>
>>16907926
I don't really get what you mean. OP may have some deep theory that explains his hate towards "fags". Calm down and listen to him.
>>
>>16907944

I think he has the exact same theory as every other homophobe, and he's been telling you the whole time. He thinks it's gross, and people who do things he thinks are gross should be punished to the greatest extent acceptable. There really isn't anything deeper to it than that.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.