[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend(30M) and I have been dating for about a year. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 591x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 591x517
My boyfriend(30M) and I have been dating for about a year. He used to be really heavy into drugs, but quit a few years before he met me. About 3 months ago, he asked me if I'd be interested in a threesome with one of his guy friends. I wasn't sure, but figured whatever, let's give it a go. It was a great experience, and we both had a great time. Since then, we've had a threesome with a different friend, though sometimes repeats of last friends, every week. Maybe twice a week at most. After about a month and a half, he'd just say he wasn't feeling into it, and simply watch me have sex with whichever friend was there. A few times he would even leave me there for the night. He was cool with it, and so was I. Last weekend, we went to a bar, and met this new guy he claimed to have known for a couple years. We went back to his friends hotel room, and had a threesome, and then he said he was heading out. Me and this guy had sex a few more times, and afterwards, just laid there and talked. He was really cool to talk about, and knew alot about engineering(my major). This college talk lead to him asking me, "Is that why you do this? So you can pay for college?" Uh. What? Apparently I'm a prostitute. I have never been so fucking disgusted in my life. My own boyfriend has been selling me!! They weren't his friends, they were customers from craisglist!! What do I do? Can I call the police? How do I prove this when I don't know any of the guys names? Plus i technically agreed to the sex.. Please help me. I feel so fucking gross right now.
>>
>>16905989
Top kek. You really are a whore.
>>
>>16905989
Protip: any decent guy would hate the idea of sharing the woman he loves.
>>
>>16905989

I've seen this thread before
>>
>>16906000

>any decent guy is a possessive creep

Build a time machine and set it for 1940, you bigoted cis scum
>>
>>16906004
Yeah, it does feel like copypasta.
>>
>>16905989
pasta
>>
>>16906000
any decent guy would want to make sure the girl is happy
>>
>>16906008
Nice try. 5/10
>>
>>16906012
Cuck.
>>
>>16906014

Numerical rating systems are patriarchy. I was born a 10/10 and you can't tell me otherwise
>>
>>16906020
Now, that was lame. The other one was kinda believable. You ruined a good troll atempt.
>>
>>16906019
>le cuck meme.
fuck off
>>
>>16905989
You're pretty much fucking a bunch of strangers so you have no morals in regards to decency anyway.

What difference does it make that money is changing hands behind your back? Your feelings? Shouldn't your feelings regarding sex and intimacy and self worth be extinguished at this point?
>>
>>16906027
Cucky got mad?
>>
>>16906033
proof
>>
>>16906042
fuck out of here, if you've been here longer than 6 months you've seen that old shit.

It only tricks newfags.
>>
>>16906054
dont believe you fuck off
>>
>>16906004
Yeah someone is cross posting threads between r9k and here. Research perhaps?
>>>/r9k/27098416
>>
>>16906031
i dont watch my gf have sex however she has had sex with two other guys during our relationship which i have allowed. stop calling everyone a cuck
>>
>>16906057 see >>16906059
You dumb fuck, I'm out of here.
>>
>>16906064
so they made a thread on two different boards to get more advice..
>>
>>16905989
This precise post, word for word, appeared a few weeks ago.

This is total fiction. Do not respond.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.