[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dilemma.jpg (31 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Dilemma.jpg
31 KB, 400x266
Okay, so a while back my friend introduced me to his Girlfriend and I instantly could tell she was into me. Whenever we saw each other we flirted a little but I always stopped myself because I felt like an asshole. They broke up recently and she's been dropping tons of hints that it was because she wanted me. She's hot as fuck. I don't want to lose my friend but if I pass her up I'll definitely regret it.
>>
Don't do it. Doesn't matter if she's hot. That's just like not cool.
>>
File: chPicture007.jpg (134 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
chPicture007.jpg
134 KB, 500x474
We only regret what we didn't do
>>
Don't break guy-code, bro. You'll regret it. Bro's before hoe's. There will be others and it sounds like she's a slut anyway.
>>
>>16905919
That's a good point. But I swear I can see myself years from looking back at how I should've done it.
>>
>>16905937
*years from now
>>
>>16905937
If banging one girl out of the millions on the planet, who happens to be your bros ex is what youd look back upon wishing you could change it, you live a sad life sir. Be a fucking bro. there are plenty of skanks out there.
>>
How bro is he?

I had a childhood friend (think that movie Stand By Me level) recently swoop in on a chick I was banging.

I ended the friendship and he was socially ostracized from our circle. The girl dumped him shortly after.

Bro-code is life. Be a bro about it. Talk to him and tell him that you think she's interested and you want to take a shot. If he says no, back off.
>>
>>16905900
Don't do it. She'll come into your life break your heart and leave. Plus ruin a relationship with one of your bros. Might be fun for a little while but bros are forever if you treat em right. I'm sayin' it's a bad idea but we all know you finna hit dat pussy.
>>
>>16905900
OP here. Alright I wont do it.
>>
I'd fuck her, who cares?

She dumped her bf, just don't tell him.
>>
I stopped being friends with my best bro because he picked up my leftovers behind my back. Don't do it man. It's not worth it.
>>
>>16905900

Protip: She doesn't like you for who you are. She wants you because it would hurt her ex to see her with his friend. This is vengeful bitch mean-girl shit. Stay away from it.
>>
>>16905900
>My friend introduced me to his girlfriend and she's into me and we always flirt
Don't do it
>she recently broke up with her boyfriend
Hoe don't do it
She's been dropping tons of hints
Oh my god
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.